Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Body Odour Or Mouth Odour Which Cant You Cope With In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Body Odour Or Mouth Odour Which Cant You Cope With In A Relationship? (986 Views)

How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / Over Sharing In Relationships. How Do You Cope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Odour Or Mouth Odour Which Cant You Cope With In A Relationship? by peeparty(m): 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
It is not very often that you have a friend who will be bold enough to tell you that your breath or body is exuding an offensive odour.
A Lot of time they do not want you to feel embarrased and they will rather endure the odour than tell you or even in a subtile way try to offer solution.you may wonder if i smell that bad,how come i cannot perceive it.
We tend to get use to our smells so it's hard for a person to tell if he or she has had bath or body odour.

Body odour or mouth odour which can you cope with?

Or let even assume there was no remedy.
Re: Body Odour Or Mouth Odour Which Cant You Cope With In A Relationship? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
Mehn, mouth odour is no go area for me cheesy grin

I can't manage it! But with perfume & regular shower body odour is manageable
Re: Body Odour Or Mouth Odour Which Cant You Cope With In A Relationship? by Tallesty1(m): 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
ammyluv2002:
@ least you can dodge their breathe but body odour?

Mehn! It is just like dating a really fat woman, anywhere you touch is breastgringrin
Re: Body Odour Or Mouth Odour Which Cant You Cope With In A Relationship? by Bluezy13(m): 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
There is always a remedy, my friend.

Mouth Odour: Cover her face with a pillow while doing the needful.

Body Odour: Put on a face mask.

After all, face mask works for the two.
Re: Body Odour Or Mouth Odour Which Cant You Cope With In A Relationship? by Smellymouth: 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
grin

Re: Body Odour Or Mouth Odour Which Cant You Cope With In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
smelly mouth odour o cry
Re: Body Odour Or Mouth Odour Which Cant You Cope With In A Relationship? by Smellymouth: 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
ammyluv2002:

undecided

Re: Body Odour Or Mouth Odour Which Cant You Cope With In A Relationship? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
Tallesty1:

Mehn! It is just like dating a really fat woman, anywhere you touch is breastgringrin
Hahahaha! grin grin grin
Re: Body Odour Or Mouth Odour Which Cant You Cope With In A Relationship? by Smellymouth: 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
BreadandBeans:
smelly mouth odour o cry
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Body Odour Or Mouth Odour Which Cant You Cope With In A Relationship? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

undecided
oops! Talk of the devil himself grin grin

Sorry! Smellymouth, i just can't manage you tongue grin #Kidding
Re: Body Odour Or Mouth Odour Which Cant You Cope With In A Relationship? by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
I cant cope with both

So

No relationship
Re: Body Odour Or Mouth Odour Which Cant You Cope With In A Relationship? by Smellymouth: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
ammyluv2002:
oops! Talk of the devil himself grin grin

Sorry! Smellym.outh, i just can't manage you tongue grin #Kidding
grin cheesy am I d devil? shocked
Re: Body Odour Or Mouth Odour Which Cant You Cope With In A Relationship? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

No dear! You're fearfully and wonderfully made by Jah
Re: Body Odour Or Mouth Odour Which Cant You Cope With In A Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
Everyone smells at some point in time...
Re: Body Odour Or Mouth Odour Which Cant You Cope With In A Relationship? by McCarlito(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
Between a Thief and an Armed Robber which would u prefer
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3525851_128216321414626062441384802089119178934533n_jpegd479f55da9870c218d8cbe98c1284f5e
Ofcourse non of the "odours" are better...
Re: Body Odour Or Mouth Odour Which Cant You Cope With In A Relationship? by peeparty(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
ammyluv2002:

ok let assume no solution to both?
Re: Body Odour Or Mouth Odour Which Cant You Cope With In A Relationship? by BIGkoboko: 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
Tallesty1:

seconded.
Re: Body Odour Or Mouth Odour Which Cant You Cope With In A Relationship? by BIGkoboko: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
mouth odour can give me stomachache, I seriously cant stand bath breath...
Lalasticlala can cope with both..
Re: Body Odour Or Mouth Odour Which Cant You Cope With In A Relationship? by BIGkoboko: 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
hahahahahahaha
Re: Body Odour Or Mouth Odour Which Cant You Cope With In A Relationship? by BIGkoboko: 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
Bluezy13:
There is always a remedy, my friend.

Mouth Odour: Cover her face with a pillow while doing the needful.
Body Odour: Put on a face mask.

After all, face mask works for the two.
Blood of God.!!

(1) (Reply)

My Date And Propose Wife For Is Pregnant For Anoda Man What Do I Do? / Who Knows........... / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.