Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda (5396 Views)

Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / I Loved Her, We Had Sex... Now The Love Is Gone / Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda by Rudboi1: 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
Guys pls my girl just called me dat she will be spending d nyt in a guys house dat shes drunk. She forgot to end d call nd I heard her telling d guy to get a condom pls wat will I do am confused I've been calling nd she's not picking up
Re: Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda by MrCork: 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
Rudboi1:
Guys pls my girl just called me dat she will be spending d nyt in a guys house dat shes drunk. She forgot to end d call nd I heard her telling d guy to get a condom pls wat will I do am confused I've been calling nd she's not picking up

...is her name Onstelly from nairaland ??...dyammmm..I knew it!!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda by sinaj(f): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
LWKMD cheesy

Make una jux de lie anyhow Itz a free world.

She remembered ur phone no. And a condom in her drunk state

She must be a smart girl wink

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda by McCarlito(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda by wolfgangg(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda by SUPERPACK: 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
and so
Re: Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
XO wetin u wnt make we du? sinaj abeg wear trouser, OYA bros@op d rum numba make we go chk
Re: Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda by hifaif1: 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
Rudboi1:

Go and report her!!!
Re: Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda by hifaif1: 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
MrCork:

You and onstelly. Better talk how he dey do you for body!!!
Re: Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda by Smartguy001(m): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
See dis kind person o and u still get mind come post am here u no dey shame self.... angry

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda by GoldenJAT(m): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
Guy... Abeg no gt hypertension ooo... Atleast u neva marry her.. Gals Dem no loyal at all o
Re: Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda by jworos(m): 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
LolzZz, that babe sha...she don cast grin
Re: Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda by doyinisaac(m): 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
Go and sniff rat poison.....grin
Re: Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda by donholy28(m): 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
who dashed op mb?

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda by lodscott(m): 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
don't worry my guy, na April fool

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda by MrCork: 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
Rudboi1:

...my niggggga..you are very weak...females love guys like you cozzz they can easily take advantage...the first rule you broke is begging & caring...YOU NEVER BEG OR SHE TOO MUCH EMOTION TO A FEMALE..they take advantage & they crusify you...bro why do you think females are more attracted to bed boys who don't give a phuck about them..I sleep with maaried women every time I come to Nigeria for holiday..how..I pay for ther taxi when they come down to the hotel but guess wot..I give them money and yet when they wit me..they speak to ther husssband or children in my presence telln them they love them.

What you need to do is keeeepit gangster...let her no what she's doin but don't call her again..if you deciede to stay wit get..she will phuck any of your friends doin better than you..trust me..and then she will use the excuse of gettin drunk to phuck your other friends

To cut the long story short..techinically you are saying an alcholick...a phucking drunk. .you don't need that kinda girl in your life...let her go. You need to have standard & Principe when you go after women..the first thing you need to do is boooast up your confidence..forget money..that's all you need. Women are more attracted to confident guys like me. I have slept with 17 females on nairaland already...20 more to go. .
tries me. ..I don't usually give advise but I feel your pain...bro jusss let her go or else..she will phuck you up again..big time. If your heart is weak right now..how will you handle th REAL deal when she cheat on you. You the kinds guy that will advise your girl to wear a conduuuuum when she phuckin another guy...lol

...anyways am a plaYa & I phuck many babes...I No her type....we call them easy..MY NIGGGGGA...LET THE B!TCH GO..I will hook you up with nice chicks on nairaland..I have two babes for you..Refiner or Onstelly..they are single!
wink

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda by nuggarito: 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ma niggur, consider yourself single, take a bow and leave, life is not worth worrying over an irresponsible girlfriend.
Re: Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda by ireneony(f): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
Rudboi1:
pray to God grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda by Synnzu(m): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
MrCork:

...my niggggga..you are very weak...females love guys like you cozzz they can easily take advantage...the first rule you broke is begging & caring...YOU NEVER BEG OR SHE TOO MUCH EMOTION TO A FEMALE..they take advantage & they crusify you...bro why do you think females are more attracted to bed boys who don't give a phuck about them..I sleep with maaried women every time I come to Nigeria for holiday..how..I pay for ther taxi when they come down to the hotel but guess wot..I give them money and yet when they wit me..they speak to ther husssband or children in my presence telln them they love them.

What you need to do is keeeepit gangster...let her no what she's doin but don't call her again..if you deciede to stay wit get..she will phuck any of your friends doin better than you..trust me..and then she will use the excuse of gettin drunk to phuck your other friends

To cut the long story short..techinically you are saying an alcholick...a phucking drunk. .you don't need that kinda girl in your life...let her go. You need to have standard & Principe when you go after women..the first thing you need to do is boooast up your confidence..forget money..that's all you need. Women are more attracted to confident guys like me. I have slept with 17 females on nairaland already...20 more to go. .
tries me. ..I don't usually give advise but I feel your pain...bro jusss let her go or else..she will phuck you up again..big time. If your heart is weak right now..how will you handle th REAL deal when she cheat on you. You the kinds guy that will advise your girl to wear a conduuuuum when she phuckin another guy...lol

...anyways am a plaYa & I phuck many babes...I No her type....we call them easy..MY NIGGGGGA...LET THE B!TCH GO..I will hook you up with nice chicks on nairaland..I have two babes for you..Refiner or Onstelly..they are single!
wink

Mrcork just offered an actual advice to someone.... Hmmm, I'm impressed.

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda by Davland(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
Did she remember to give u d address

Kindly find attached for your usage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda by peeparty(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
MrCork:

wink
your drunk no offense...
Re: Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda by zicoraads: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
And Cork just gave advice cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda by Mrbigman1(m): 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
CJjoy:
XO wetin u wnt make we du? sinaj abeg wear trouser, OYA bros@op d rum numba make we go chk

Nne, biko u too fine.

Can I book a flight for u to come to warri?

I mean am.

No mind cry baby op.
Re: Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda by adonisvg(m): 3:22am On Apr 03, 2016
MrCork:

wink

17 girls? 20 more to go. Wetin come remain again now? You don kpake them finish for NL.
Re: Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda by sinaj(f): 5:33am On Apr 03, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Nne, biko u too fine.

Can I book a flight for u to come to warri?

I mean am.

No mind cry baby op.
lol

I av a phobia for flight
Re: Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda by alexis007(m): 7:36am On Apr 03, 2016
Some case just pass me...by default.

Op, Why im be say your first port of lamentation na nairaland? you no get kinsmen ba?

Some people don turn this forum to their emotional dustbin
Re: Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda by kachi19: 8:47am On Apr 03, 2016
sinaj:
lol
I av a phobia for flight

Haaaahahahaah lmfao grin naija gals sha
Re: Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda by onstelly(f): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2016
MrCork:

You are just plain silly
Re: Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda by onstelly(f): 9:02am On Apr 03, 2016
MrCork:

wink
You are just plain silly
Re: Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda by xendra: 9:07am On Apr 03, 2016
onstelly:

You are just plain silly
OK somebody else saw this trash......tot I was the only one
Re: Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda by MrCork: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2016
onstelly:

I am not silly

^^^Rodboi1...bro this is the chick I was talkin about..Onstelly & she Yoruba ....holla at her quickly.....she dates any tin!! wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants / She Claims “the Hottest” Dark Skinned Girl On Instagram / Some Things I Observed About Some Nairalander Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.