Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

I Loved Her, We Had Sex... Now The Love Is Gone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Loved Her, We Had Sex... Now The Love Is Gone (1688 Views)

I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now / Young Man Marries His Aunt After Having Constant Sex, Now She’s Pregnant (photo) / MUST SEE : Stop MouthAction Now (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Loved Her, We Had Sex... Now The Love Is Gone by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
i woke up to reality when i saw a nice pic of my best friend and his girlfriend of 2years
this always happens
all the bloody time
once i get into her, the feelings iv got for her escapes my body like mii cum sad
my mom says im still immature, but i dont think thats the problem.
maybe one of yal might have a good advice i can heed to.
smiley bless
Re: I Loved Her, We Had Sex... Now The Love Is Gone by falconey(m): 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
ok son, fear not you aren't alone it happens to the best of us. the premise to this feeling is Lust.
Re: I Loved Her, We Had Sex... Now The Love Is Gone by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
falconey:
ok
finish? iz dat all?
Re: I Loved Her, We Had Sex... Now The Love Is Gone by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
ya mama is right
Re: I Loved Her, We Had Sex... Now The Love Is Gone by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
wharay boi grin grin
Re: I Loved Her, We Had Sex... Now The Love Is Gone by Vizzim: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
It two things bro.. It either ur immature or u stop to entering the pot. Since u love her and want to keep her.
Re: I Loved Her, We Had Sex... Now The Love Is Gone by DaddySLY(m): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
ya mama is right
puff puff i been looking all over for you!!
Re: I Loved Her, We Had Sex... Now The Love Is Gone by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
Vizzim:
It two things bro.. It either ur immature or u stop to entering the pot. Since u love her and want to keep her.
iv tried to...but she sees it the other way round....i cant tell her why im avoiding it...i dont like sounding like a weakling
Re: I Loved Her, We Had Sex... Now The Love Is Gone by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
ya mama is right
baba you don show? howfar na
Re: I Loved Her, We Had Sex... Now The Love Is Gone by fox97(m): 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
angry

Re: I Loved Her, We Had Sex... Now The Love Is Gone by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
DaddySLY:

puff puff i been looking all over for you!!
yeah?
What can I do for you this evening(my time) ,sir?
Re: I Loved Her, We Had Sex... Now The Love Is Gone by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
You confuse lust and love. Figure out what it is you want in a relationship before your behaviour becomes habit forming.
Re: I Loved Her, We Had Sex... Now The Love Is Gone by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
Raine80:
You confuse lust and love. Figure out what it is you want in a relationship before your behaviour becomes habit forming.
il put in work, thanks buddy
Re: I Loved Her, We Had Sex... Now The Love Is Gone by FuckBooy: 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
undecided
OK OK
Probably You Feel Lust, Not love
Re: I Loved Her, We Had Sex... Now The Love Is Gone by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
RayRayZicc:
baba you don show? howfar na
er....... I'm good
Re: I Loved Her, We Had Sex... Now The Love Is Gone by dingbang(m): 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
When you like/love someone, u always want to spend quality time with that person.. but when all u want is fvck, anythn on skirt will appeal to you.
Re: I Loved Her, We Had Sex... Now The Love Is Gone by Vizzim: 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
RayRayZicc:
iv tried to...but she sees it the other way round....i cant tell her why im avoiding it...i dont like sounding like a weakling

Bro, when u love someone ur weakness doesn't matter and by the way she should understand because it in her own interest.
Re: I Loved Her, We Had Sex... Now The Love Is Gone by Splinz(m): 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
You don't love her; you're simply lusting.
And yes, mama is right too. It takes real maturity to handle a woman after sex.
Re: I Loved Her, We Had Sex... Now The Love Is Gone by ButterFrost212(f): 9:40am On Nov 19, 2016
Now I know guys just don't say this, so it actually happens undecided had this friend he could switch girls for Africa, said after he hit it, everything just died. Also, I've been with a fuckboy like that too, (Tunde is that you though) during the chase it was paradise on earth, it was too good to be true. Then after that it just went down south.
I think it all boils down to maturity. You still want to mess around and what not, so you'll definitely not want to stick around after hitting it. And also it could be that you just haven't found the one, when you do, you'll be totally trapped and all.
Re: I Loved Her, We Had Sex... Now The Love Is Gone by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 19, 2016
ButterFrost212:
Now I know guys just don't say this, so it actually happens undecided had this friend he could switch girls for Africa, said after he hit it, everything just died. Also, I've been with a fuckboy like that too, (Tunde is that you though) during the chase it was paradise on earth, it was too good to be true. Then after that it just went down south.
I think it all boils down to maturity. You still want to mess around and what not, so you'll definitely not want to stick around after hitting it. And also it could be that you just haven't found the one, when you do, you'll be totally trapped and all.
i guess

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know That She Likes Me / MUST Read!these Zodiac Signs Can Tell You How Mad And Dangerous Your BF Or GF Is / Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.