Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt (37218 Views)

Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls / "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan / Extradite Diezani Alison-madueke: SERAP To UK Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Pyroxene: 7:55am On Apr 03, 2016
afroxyz:
If that IPOD gangster is claiming British citizenship, then why is he agitating for a self emancipation from Nigeria? Is this not a paradox?
highest paradox. if it was left to me to make d decision, I ll say dey should go with their 5 igbo states and leave our Rivers and Bendel as those states are not really liked by igbo (and ll be marginalised as minority in d new country )except for economic reasons. And wish dem well as dey strive to remain a country
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by ElCapone(m): 7:56am On Apr 03, 2016
Bsc:
There will be a political remedy for Biafra’s suffering—like an abused wife in a forced marriage.. At the end Biafra will come..It may only take little time.
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by nextstep(m): 7:56am On Apr 03, 2016
steve13:

Mr Nextstep can you list the European countries with natural resources, The fact is, there is huge deposit of oil in Igbo land,but they don't talk about it, they don't care, also you so much prefer they use your oil to develop the North and the west, that was wise

America and Canada (technically not European) are blessed with huge deposits of oil and natural gas, as are Norway and Russia. England, Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, to name a few, were blessed with varying amounts of iron ore, coal, petroleum, natural gas, lead, zinc, gold, tin, limestone, copper, timber, water, (and talent) which made their industrial revolutions possible.

Oil was discovered in Africa from the late 1950s. All the ships, cars, planes ran on oil discovered in Europe and the Americas 50-80 years before then. There are documented cases of oil going back to the 1600s in Europe and further back during Roman times. You'll find this elucidating: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_petroleum_industry
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by smudge2079(m): 7:57am On Apr 03, 2016
Martins301:
I just feel sorry for N.K. You don't just wake up and pick a fight with the government. The odds will be heavily stacked against you. I see him spending YEARS behind bars.
AMEN! No one is bigger than this our great country, i repeat, No one.

Regards,

1 Like

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by tonyadaya75: 7:58am On Apr 03, 2016
If he should write to Britain,who will his followers write to?UWAZURIKE? Kanu has shown he can abandon his followers if the going becomes too tough

2 Likes

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by ElCapone(m): 8:00am On Apr 03, 2016
Bsc:
There will be a political remedy for Biafra’s suffering—like an abused wife in a forced marriage.. At the end Biafra will come..It may only take little time.
u mean after we have finishd bleebing biafra, she wld nw cum. We wld bleep biafra doggy style.
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Praktikals(m): 8:00am On Apr 03, 2016
bloomstar:
every freedom fighter experience such....
never give up bro. Biafra is better off this wack country!
Kindly help us analyse the tenure of the following Igbo sons in comparison with David mark's tenure.

Evan Enwerem - 1999

Chuba Okadigbo. 1999-2000

Anyim Pius Anyim. 2000–2003

Adolphus Wabara. 2003–2005

Ken Nnamani. 2005–2007

DAVID MARK. 2007-2015

IPOB with be a good example of a zoo
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by pasol4real(m): 8:02am On Apr 03, 2016
nextstep:

Those potentials are severely limited if Biafra is honest with itself and really keeps to the core Igbo states and not involve Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, Cross River, or Akwa ibom.

Though filled with very resourceful and hardworking people, the real Biafra (Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo) is a tiny, densely populated, landlocked area with little oil. Look deeply in your heart and you will see this is true. It will still need to learn to play nicely with the remainder of Nigeria in order to access those resources it aims to control. It will need to negotiate for access to the seas, to the lower parts of the Niger, to access gas for its industries, to get the iron, silica, and other ores not found within its borders. It will have to cede all its industries (or pay heavily to retain control of them) that are presently outside its borders, and be prepared to pay tariffs for exporting goods to other parts of Nigeria. It should leave other peoples who dot want to join it alone.

It seems a lot easier to just learn to play good politics with everybody else, rather than just picking up your ball and breaking away, while bullying others to join you because you know you can't do it alone.
The potentials i refered to is not necessarily oil,but the core igbo states have oil in abundance .the Federal government ,cos of deliberate marginalisation refused to drill from the core igbo states,but there is oil in all the core igbo region .
But having Said that the potentials that igbos have is in its human resource.they hav What it takes to become the China / japan of africa,going by its technological know-how n penchant for buisness.
After all britain,France,japan,germany Spain italy do not have oil .
Talking about landmass i stand to be corrected but i think the só called core igbo states put together is bigger than any of the eu states mentioned above .
As for the só called ss states not been part of biafra thats actually very laughable ,because these guies are fully in support of it with Just pockets of resistance from some parts of rivers n bayelsa .crossriver,aklwaibom n the anomia area of delta are fully in support.
Só u can see that Your sentiments n assertions that biafra would have to canvass for help n support from Nigéria does not really hold water .we would have diplomatic relations with nigeria Just like it is practised around the globe.

2 Likes

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Nina4u(f): 8:03am On Apr 03, 2016
Worksunlimited:

How can someone be a British citizen and still be fighting for the rights of ibos based in Nigeria..?

How can he be a British citizen, fighting for ibos and the creation of a seperate entity called biafra in Nigeria and still be calling to the British govt to come enforce his British rights in custody of the Nigerian government prison facilities..?

Anybody with some sense would realise dis guy is a fraud...!?

so mighty a fraud that ojukwu would want to come bak from the spirit realm.. Please let's kick out people with ulterior motives from our society and positions of power... We as the citizenry deserve better... We need people for the people and not people for their own pockets..

Let's look into each others eyes and call a spade a spade..
he's a dubble citizen like I am Swedish /American citizen the difference between the country is if I make a crime in Sweden ...USA won't send help cause I b consider a Swedish citizen ...if I make a crime in USA ..Sweden won't send help cause I b consider American citizen ..u see so if I do a crime in USA ..Sweden can't really help me ...Nnamdi did treason against Nigeria ..he was stupid enough to go back to his own country so they nabbed him he should av never gone back to naija ..there is really nothing UK can do since his a dubble citizen but to monotering him or make his prison state a little more comfortable .. He should av researched before he traveled back to naija ..bet ya he thought he was untuchible but that's not the case if u got rubble citizenship ..
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by superstar1(m): 8:03am On Apr 03, 2016
FKO81:

It would have been nice you wrote this the day day they northern beheaded you brothers in mile 12, I know throughout that week you were visiting nairaland as guest, the havoc they caused, you were so scared to tap you keypad grin coward, Nnamdi Kanu is now your nightmare.

It would have been nicer if you wrote this the day fulani herdsmen looted your land in Enugu and still got your indigenes arrested and you still had to bail yourselves out with money on your own soil.

There is nothing that beats that than what is called "chest beating", that some family of King Kongs are known for.

1 Like

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Caseless: 8:04am On Apr 03, 2016
osebe:
[s]The same attitude of being a vindictive ethnic jingoist Buhari exhibited in the 80's is what is playing out now.How can the president of a country scorn court orders with so much impunity? Leaders ought to lead by examples.He should take a cue from Jacob Zuma, the president of South Africa . It's a shame Buhari has come to take Nigeria backward.[/s]
shut up!

1 Like

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by josite: 8:05am On Apr 03, 2016
bloomstar:
every freedom fighter experience such....
never give up bro. Biafra is better off this wack country!

obviously the guy was carried away by the glamour side of the whole game,totally unmindful of the high price.he beta get used to living in confinement at least while buhari is there.
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by otiigba1(m): 8:11am On Apr 03, 2016
christinie:
Some people talk 'HAS' if they are 'VEYI VEYI' better than others. Statistics 'AV' 'AUEVA' proven that such people 'AV' nothing in their 'EDS'. This is 'AW' some people 'HEND' up in 'OSPITUL' beds for 'AI BP'.

grin grin grin grin brilliant sarcsm! My tooth and tongue almost fell out trying to read this your comedic sketch? He sure will definitely HEND up HIN OSPITUL.

2 Likes

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by sweetgala(m): 8:11am On Apr 03, 2016
osebe:
The same attitude of being a vindictive ethnic jingoist Buhari exhibited in the 80's is what is playing out now.How can the president of a country scorn court orders with so much impunity? Leaders ought to lead by examples.He should take a cue from Jacob Zuma, the president of South Africa . It's a shame Buhari has come to take Nigeria backward.

Jacob Zuma is the last person to be used as a yard stick in Africa, the man has a running batter with his parliament, flouts rules and regulations, is rather very corrupt and has many ubder table dealings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by nextstep(m): 8:12am On Apr 03, 2016
Zet72:

Who is this kwanu? Your inconsequential and insignificant ss and it accursed oil is never and will never be in the time table of the agitation of REPUBLIC OF IGBOLAND. WE are pursuing a homogeneous society, devoid of raghead muslims, lazy oil chanting tribes like urs and identity-less and confused people like ss. So shove ur ss down ur bucal cavity, we don't give a flying mess

Wow. I didn't expect this. On one hand Biafra includes the SS, even in literature, calendars, and public speeches. Yet you speak (and I must assume you're not alone in this) of a homogeneous society sans lazy and identity-less people like me.

My dear readers, I hope you realize that SS reservations about our lowly place in Biafra is not unfounded.
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by wexyee: 8:14am On Apr 03, 2016
Lol. Ewu! No be this fool dey insult british? Say na dem dey support naija while his in england .. I saw many videos wre he ridiculed british. Now him dey say may dem no abandon him cus he is a citizen? Wat abt biafra mr kanu ? Abi u no want again!? Hahaha . Wuya makarantar kare!!!
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by pasol4real(m): 8:15am On Apr 03, 2016
Praktikals:

Kindly help us analyse the tenure of the following Igbo sons in comparison with David mark's tenure.

Evan Enwerem - 1999

Chuba Okadigbo. 1999-2000

Anyim Pius Anyim. 2000–2003

Adolphus Wabara. 2003–2005

Ken Nnamani. 2005–2007

DAVID MARK. 2007-2015

IPOB with be a good example of a zoo
Yes u are right we are not good enough for the zoo called Nigéria. Thats why we are clamouring for our own country .
Pls tell ur leaders to let us go

1 Like

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 03, 2016
Zet72:

Don't worry, when it's actualized we will carry some of u along and will make it visa free to visit us.
you need a shrink
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Worksunlimited: 8:16am On Apr 03, 2016
Nina4u:
he's a dubble citizen like I am Swedish /American citizen the difference between the country is if I make a crime in Sweden ...USA won't send help cause I b consider a Swedish citizen ...if I make a crime in USA ..Sweden won't send help cause I b consider American citizen ..u see so if I do a crime in USA ..Sweden can't really help me ...Nnamdi did treason against Nigeria ..he was stupid enough to go back to his own country so they nabbed him he should av never gone back to naija ..there is really nothing UK can do since his a dubble citizen but to monotering him or make his prison state a little more comfortable .. He should av researched before he traveled back to naija ..bet ya he thought he was untuchible but that's not the case if u got rubble citizenship ..

True... Buh the British shouldn't have bothered sending officials to check him out as e no concern them..

British govt. dem sabe waste resources sef...
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by agbangam: 8:17am On Apr 03, 2016
Bia, I been think say him be Biafra freedom fighter, y him come dey claim British citizen

Well life for Naija Prison fit make u....
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Gofwane(m): 8:17am On Apr 03, 2016
Bsc:
haha, i like this guy. He sticks to his dream, and never wakes up. That's why we're having one less mad man off the streets. Keep dreaming, Bunsuru.

2 Likes

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Nina4u(f): 8:17am On Apr 03, 2016
Worksunlimited:

True... Buh the British shouldn't have bothered sending officials to check him out as e no concern them..

British govt. dem sabe waste resources sef...

they get a free vacation trip ..lol would u say no? Paid by the taxpayer
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Worksunlimited: 8:26am On Apr 03, 2016
Nina4u:

Lolz.. If I hear say I say No...

1 Like

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 03, 2016
madridguy:
Mr. Joe Abuku should stop deceiving the IPOB miscreant. Kanu is a threat to our Security, just like Shekau and the UK government don't even recognize Kanu as their citizen.
threat to ur security indeed....
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by otiigba1(m): 8:29am On Apr 03, 2016
Nina4u:
Absolutely! No one grin besides that they still needs to act, be or pretend to be, act democratic and visit him otherwise they wouldn't be practising what they the British always pretend to preach.
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 03, 2016
[size=13pt]Kanu is working for the UK secret service.

The hypocrisy of this fool is incredible.

1)
You claim you are ready to agitate for an independent homeland and call Nigeria a zoo, yet you ensure that you retain your Nigerian passport.

Surely by retaining a Nigerian passport you are demonstrating that you are a willing citizen of the country you label a "zoo".

2)
You go and gain citizenship of the UK who were instrumental for the failure of the first Biafran bid for independence.

3)
You are agitating for a bloody war, whilst you ensure your wife and children are in the safety of the UK. So what about the safety of our wives and children?

This idiot Kanu na dangerous die!

[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by otiigba1(m): 8:33am On Apr 03, 2016
daylife7:

threat to ur security indeed....
i wonder o! An unexisting security or the same one that supports injustice by flaunting courts orders.
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by Kingspin(m): 8:34am On Apr 03, 2016
superstar1:
1. Where is the copy of the email? What kind of lazy journalism is this?

2. The British High Commission has been visiting him and yet Kanu's lawyer still wrote on behalf of his client, pleading to be visited and not to be abandoned? The UK has abandoned the mofo to his fate.

3. Someone should tell that loud mouthed Dilector aka The Lunatic Bleaching Yellow Pawpaw that the combo of UK, US and EU cannot save him. He is a genocide inciting f00l, violence inspiring criminal, an enemy of the state and a wanna-be rebel and warlord.

By the time Nigeria is through with him, when next he is coming to the world and he sees letter N starting the name of the country he wants to be sent to, he will not wait to listen to the remaining letters before opting not to come again.
I thought the man and his fellowers are not important, why so much talk about them? Them trying to leave Nigeria dey pain u pass? Nawoh.
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by toofit007: 8:38am On Apr 03, 2016
SmartMugu:
Joe Abuku. The name sounds Nigerian. Are we sure UK he has even visited UK before?
yes he is a Yoruba man from ijebu his full name is JOSIAH A/BU/KU the Yorubas in the house will know the meaning of that name.
Re: We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt by nextstep(m): 8:38am On Apr 03, 2016
pasol4real:

But having Said that the potentials that igbos have is in its human resource.they hav What it takes to become the China / japan of africa,going by its technological know-how n penchant for business.
I wholeheartedly agree that human resource (talent) is most important to a people's prosperity. I have mentioned my admiration for that quality in my Igbo brethren, and it explains how developed countries got to that stage. No argument there.

pasol4real:

After all britain,France,japan,germany Spain italy do not have oil .

With the exception of Japan, which is notable for not having much natural resources, all the other countries in your list have oil. They may not be major exporting, or may not even be actively exploiting it today, but do in fact have some oil. In fact, it was the availability of oil near Aberdeen, Scotland, that laid the foundation for modern refinery. Don't forget that ships, planes, rockets and cars were running on petroleum long before its discovery in Africa and the Middle East. And that gas lamps were lighting up the streets of Europe, Asia, and America long before (late 1800s) the first flare in the Niger Delta.

pasol4real:

Talking about landmass i stand to be corrected but i think the só called core igbo states put together is bigger than any of the eu states mentioned above .

Landmass is not as important as access to the sea, and most Western European countries have access to the sea. It's so important that not a few wars were fought in Europe over the past few centuries. Nonetheless the landmasses of various countries (via google, in square miles):

France - 248,573
Spain - 194,845
Japan - 145,925
Germany - 137,903
Italy - 116,347
Great Britain - 88,745
Biafra (including SS) - 29,848
Biafra (core Igbo) - 16,000 estimated

So Great Britain is about 5.5 times the size the core-Igbo Biafra I speak about, which is also landlocked. It is my contention that access to sea for trade and diplomacy, land mass for farming, and a larger pool of natural resources are factors that influence the desire for Biafra to include the SS

I will add Israel for comparison: 8,020 square miles, with few natural resources. Note that it has access to the sea, extremely volatile relations with neighbors, was actually carved out of existing countries, and would not survive without ongoing financial, military and diplomatic support from USA and UK.

pasol4real:

As for the só called ss states not been part of biafra thats actually very laughable ,because these guies are fully in support of it with Just pockets of resistance from some parts of rivers n bayelsa .crossriver,aklwaibom n the anomia area of delta are fully in support.
Só u can see that Your sentiments n assertions that biafra would have to canvass for help n support from Nigéria does not really hold water .we would have diplomatic relations with nigeria Just like it is practised around the globe.

My understanding is actually the inverse: most SS people have wised up and are not in support of it, but there are vocal pockets that seem to think they would be better of in Biafra than in Nigeria, but I truly believe will be sorely disappointed. Your assumption of our automatic support, I must say, also rubs us the wrong way.

We should continue the civil discource, and I firmly believe that I am right, with as much conviction as you believe you are right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva / Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria / Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.