Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

UNBELIEVABLE! Shameless Mom Admits Sleeping With Her 15 Yr Old Son, They Even Ha - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UNBELIEVABLE! Shameless Mom Admits Sleeping With Her 15 Yr Old Son, They Even Ha (2985 Views)

Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son / SHOCKING!!! Mum Gets Pregnant For Her 15-years-old Son, Says She Fell For Him / (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNBELIEVABLE! Shameless Mom Admits Sleeping With Her 15 Yr Old Son, They Even Ha by okdluxresh(m): 9:29am On Apr 03, 2016
UNBELIEVABLE! Shameless Mom Admits Sleeping With Her 15 Yr Old Son, They Even Have A Baby Together

Read what this woman wrote this on her facebook page as regards her relationship with her son...

“For those who don’t know, me and my 15 year old son had a baby last year together. I had sex with him when he was 14 years old. The baby came out fine. Just to let you know, I also have three (3) daughters who are thirteen (13), fourteen (14), and sixteen (16).

My son is a great dad and also a great boyfriend to me.
This all started when I realized that I started to get feelings for him I decided to have a one and one talk with him. I told him “mommy loves you more than what it means to just be a mommy to you”. I also told him that “mommy likes you just like how a girl from school likes you.

I explained everything to him and got him to understand and he felt the same way as I did as he began to ask questions. He asked “so does that mean that we can kiss and hold hands like boyfriend and girlfriend?” I told him yes and even sex

Source :http://newsflashnaija.com/unbelievable-shameless-mom-admits-sleeping-with-her-15-yr-old-son-they-even-have-a-baby-together/

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! Shameless Mom Admits Sleeping With Her 15 Yr Old Son, They Even Ha by Joe4lv(m): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2016
What is the world turning into?

A mum and a son having sex?

God help us all cos one day we will hear of a woman/man having sex with termites.

Shame!!!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! Shameless Mom Admits Sleeping With Her 15 Yr Old Son, They Even Ha by poksmahn(m): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2016
this is repugnant to the principles of nature.!!!!!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! Shameless Mom Admits Sleeping With Her 15 Yr Old Son, They Even Ha by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 03, 2016
I dont believe this story cuz incest is a crime plus secondly he is underaged. So If at all she is saying all these then it should be from jail
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! Shameless Mom Admits Sleeping With Her 15 Yr Old Son, They Even Ha by x6blade(m): 10:02am On Apr 03, 2016
I am utterly confused ,right now
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! Shameless Mom Admits Sleeping With Her 15 Yr Old Son, They Even Ha by pendusky(m): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2016
That is insane...
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! Shameless Mom Admits Sleeping With Her 15 Yr Old Son, They Even Ha by Cholls(m): 10:13am On Apr 03, 2016
my brother this days anything can happen......you guys should just braze yourselves.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! Shameless Mom Admits Sleeping With Her 15 Yr Old Son, They Even Ha by crackhaus: 11:20am On Apr 03, 2016
Clap for yourself, super-mom.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! Shameless Mom Admits Sleeping With Her 15 Yr Old Son, They Even Ha by mostyg(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2016
You are right. she is committing both incest and having sex with a minor

familyrocks:
I dont believe this story cuz incest is a crime plus secondly he is underaged. So If at all she is saying all these then it should be from jail
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! Shameless Mom Admits Sleeping With Her 15 Yr Old Son, They Even Ha by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2016
I doubt this really took place.

Inbreeding and statutory rápe are crimes in ANY country. Inbreeding is definitely not accepted anywhere. Even if she is not arrested, she will become a social outcast, and who wants that?

The moral of this? Don't believe everything you read on Facebook, it is one of the most hacked Social Media sites out there.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure? / Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found / Is It Okay To Have Sex In Front Of A 7months Old Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.