Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:02 AM

School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 (73861 Views)

Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium / Winners Chapel Constructing N2bn Stadia For Covenant And Landmark Universities / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Draxler: 7:13am On Apr 04, 2016
LordIsaac:

Last time I checked, NUC ranked Unijos 7th. Keep your lab o....plus the lab, we are way ahead of you, we have more professors and I've not read that you invented anything! Infact, your line of reasoning says it all!
So in other words, unijos is better than covenant? Thats your point?
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by LordIsaac(m): 7:32am On Apr 04, 2016
Draxler:
So in other words, unijos is better than covenant? Thats your point?
Exponentially!

2 Likes

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 04, 2016
merit1988:
Glad I finished from this school. Class of 2010, my alma mata.
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Prales(m): 8:27am On Apr 04, 2016
You paid? or your parents paid for you? See bragging.

ramdris:
That's my Alma mata... I paid over #1.8m per semester so no big deal.

Na lie o!.

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Carter4luv(m): 8:44am On Apr 04, 2016
if uniillorin student can invent a moving car for a less school fees, den why spending such amount of money for a sch who has nt even invent a cutlass.
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Draxler: 8:48am On Apr 04, 2016
Carter4luv:
if uniillorin student can invent a moving car for a less school fees, den why spending such amount of money for a sch who has nt even invent a cutlass.
A cu student built a car a few years ago man. Stop hating and do proper research before talking.

1 Like

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by harcemedes(m): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2016
RobinHez:
No offence bro. But This is the most senseless comment I've read on Nairaland. smiley

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Draxler: 8:49am On Apr 04, 2016
LordIsaac:
Exponentially!
NUC and webometrics don't share your opinion
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by DaisyII: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2016
banttieman:
Na Dollar cause am. grin
wetin concern dollar n dia sch fee??

Nowadays sef everything is attributed to d rise in dollar evn women wey dey sell crayfish dy complain of dollar.This got me wondering.Abeg,the crayfish na imported??
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Mbamifeanyi(m): 10:35am On Apr 04, 2016
it you think Education is expensive, try ignorance. it is not how much u spend on ur child education but how much u will suffer if he/she is not educated. I rest my case
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by KweenSisan(f): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2016
IYANGBALI:
So they doesn't do medicine? I wants to read medicine
....brother..they 'does doesn't' do medicine..try buhari's new university
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
DaisyII:

wetin concern dollar n dia sch fee??

Nowadays sef everything is attributed to d rise in dollar evn women wey dey sell crayfish dy complain of dollar.This got me wondering.Abeg,the crayfish na imported??

The crayfish migrated frm USA
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by precisionindepth: 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
afonja1stson:
There is no price that is too much for education if its worth it.
very true but not for those universities...they are not even up to the standard of our federal and state universities. I feel the accreditation they get is based on how much they can pay the NUC officials.
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Draxler: 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
precisionindepth:
very true but not for those universities...they are not even up to the standard of our federal and state universities. I feel the accreditation they get is based on how much they can pay the NUC officials.
What do you mean by standard sir? Covenant is number five in Nigeria according to NUC and number 1 according to Webometrics and that's an international standard. So how can their standard be low

1 Like

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by DaisyII: 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
banttieman:

The crayfish migrated frm USA

lolzzz,you dey use serious matter joke.
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
DaisyII:

lolzzz,you dey use serious matter joke.

Haha, before nko?

We must survive.

1 Like

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by RobinHez(m): 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
precisionindepth:
Like seriously?
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by EmmySparky(m): 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
Miona:

It's quite terrible how the hard situations in our nation has made some people detest good things. The fact that there's relative comfort and a conducive environment for learning now makes CU graduates dull in your thoughts? The aim of CU management is to right every wrong in conventional Nigerian universities.
Stuffs like purchase of handouts, strike, male lecturer molesting female students and vice versa are not in CU, are these what makes you detest the school? If you can afford it Bro, do send your wards to very good schools despite the cost. You'll sure thank me later for this piece of advice.
It's unfortunate the ones you met were dull but I stand to assure you that there are good brains there. They have a conducive environment for studies and all. These are what our dear leaders should aim at achieving
the above facts u just stated does not make every CU graduate better than their contemporaries in the conventional universities...I am of the believe that in every educational organization...there are gurus and there are equally dullards...but what I won't accept is someone saying CU graduates are "all" better than the other school graduates...cos according to my little observations...the ones I have met got nothing tangible upstairs except entertainment infos and being fluent in english speaking...
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Draxler: 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
EmmySparky:
the above facts u just stated does not make every CU graduate better than their contemporaries in the conventional universities...I am of the believe that in every educational organization...there are gurus and there are equally dullards...but what I won't accept is someone saying CU graduates are "all" better than the other school graduates...cos according to my little observations...the ones I have met got nothing tangible upstairs except entertainment infos and being fluent in english speaking...
Neither can you say that all unilorin or unilag graduates are better than cu graduates. Iv also met unilag graduates that are dull and only have entertainment news in their head so what are you saying? The fact is creating a conducive environment for learning influences the quality of graduates in the long run. If Harvard had poor facilities would their graduates be as good? Ask yourself this, where was Cu in university rankings five years ago? And where are they now? If Covenant continues at this rate in the next ten years they will be undoubtedly the number one in the country, and that's if they arent already because it's quite arguable right now.

1 Like

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by deefrosh: 11:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
kudoxs:
me wey study computer science for Unilorin for 4 years sef no pay reach the amount for one session in Convenant, but i believe the advantages of this kinda school is you have the best kinda practical training and you get to connect with children of people in high places in the society; which matters a lot in this our country.

Bro abeg give me your whatsapp number..i'm an aspirant..unilorin comp sci
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
I was going to attack you... until i scrolled down... Na God save you
ramdris:
That's my Alma mata... I paid over #1.8m per semester so no big deal.

Na lie o!.

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by AlanSugar(m): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2016
RobinHez:

Y'all keep emphasising "nearly a million for school fees" and that's getting irritating. The reason why they pay such exorbitant fee and we (those attending public universities) don't has been explained over a dozen times on this thread but no, u choose to skip all that to quote me again and type something that on close examination is senseless too..

I just feel for you people. embarassed

Whatever that reason is which according to you has been explained over and over, did they also explain why they couldn't come first, or even within the first 3 of the universities ratings list? Any explanations Mr sensible? You could've done better to pay a little attention to details! Don't refer to people what what you see in you when you look at the mirror!
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Draxler: 11:47am On Apr 05, 2016
AlanSugar:

Whatever that reason is which according to you has been explained over and over, did they also explain why they couldn't come first, or even within the first 3 of the universities ratings list? Any explanations Mr sensible? You could've done better to pay a little attention to details! Don't refer to people what what you see in you when you look at the mirror!
Well webometrics ranked them as number one in Nigeria and west Africa sooo

1 Like

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by guiddoti: 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
LordIsaac:

Last time I checked, NUC ranked Unijos 7th. Keep your lab o....plus the lab, we are way ahead of you, we have more professors and I've not read that you invented anything! Infact, your line of reasoning says it all!
lol what have unijos invented with all your pofessors? when it comes to research work, unijos is too poor to reason anything.
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by LordIsaac(m): 6:16am On Apr 06, 2016
guiddoti:
lol what have unijos invented with all your pofessors? when it comes to research work, unijos is too poor to reason anything.
Almost all your Profs + Even Oyedepo were trained by Federal University profs. For your info, Prof. Shamle of UniJos discovered the formular for disolving rock salt. My dear, Covenant, like the rest of the private uni's, are glorified secondary schools...all I need to be there and graduate is money. Swallow the pill.

1 Like

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by guiddoti: 9:22am On Apr 06, 2016
LordIsaac:

Almost all your Profs + Even Oyedepo were trained by Federal University profs. For your info, Prof. Shamle of UniJos discovered the formular for disolving rock salt. My dear, Covenant, like the rest of the private uni's, are glorified secondary schools...all I need to be there and graduate is money. Swallow the pill.
haha copy and paste formular. grin go boil rock salt grin

I need not exchange word with you, I discovered your mentality is too low, hope you have all your education in Nigeria.
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by DrayZee: 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
OurSchoolNews:
See the amount payable as school fees by Undergraduates at Covenant University,
Ogun State, for the 2016/2017 academic session below.
S/N Departments/Programmes School Fees
1 Accounting ==== 794,500
2 Banking and Finance=====774,500
3 Business Management ===== 774,500
4 Economics and Development Studies ===== 774,500
5 Political Science and International Relations==== 784,500
6 English ==== 784,500
7 Psychology==== 789,500
8 Sociology=======774,500
9 Mass Communication====799,500
10 Architecture======814,500
11 Engineering Programmes====814,500
12 Computer Science====794,500
13 Biological Sciences=====794,500
14 Industrial Physics / Mathematics====784,500
15 Chemistry====784,500
16 Building Technology====794,500
17 Management Information System==784,500
18 Estate Management===794,500

Source: http://ourschool.com.ng/2016/03/covenant-university-201617-school-fees-schedule/
Are the installment options twice per year or 3 times per year?
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 15, 2016
all dis pple DAT are saying d fees is 2much , hw much do u think dey should charge as fees

1 Like

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by froxykiss(m): 5:01pm On May 21, 2016
i don't know how covenant uni school fee they affect una ooo.... if you like the school go there, if you no like am then keep quite na. those wey dey pay am dey come meet u complain...ahhn, nigerian...mtcheeeeew
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by emmryz(m): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
For all u haters cu is one of the top 5 best uni in nigeria. I read a comment about cu not inventing anything my advise to the person who made this comment is to research before u speak cos cu engineering students made an electric car in nigeria some yrs back while in the uni. My advice to all is that if u can afford it then go fr it, if u cant then don't.
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by mufuteeeee(m): 6:58am On Jul 02, 2016
Pedagogue:

Well-tempered words.

You studied in "another government university". Does it have a name? I expressly mentioned OAU cos I'm forever proud of dt great citadel.

You see, OAU is not just another govt univers
ity!

My grouse is with a 'funny' comment that Covenant is better than OAU! It is laughable. There's, for now, no basis for comparison. My job spec makes it impossible for me not to understand d standard of our uni's. Although no Nigerian Uni deserves any special commendation, there are 3 or 4 Uni's that still churn out good grads.

I'm still waiting for that boy's reply.

Hey Pedagogue, I'm usually impressed by your posts and factual analysis of events. Can I know those 3 to 4 unis? Thanks. God willing, if my children are to school in Nigerian unis, it's either Ife, UI, Unilag at best.
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by omojesu230(f): 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2016

In Unijos...the government pays a lot of money in the form of ''invisible'' subsides so that you don't have to pay high school fees.

In Covenant....Oyedepo receives zero funding from the government...so he has to charge high school fees....or else he would have been forced to close down his school due to lack of funds to pay staff salaries, equipment costs, utility bills, etc.
was it his personal money he used to build d school??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate / How ABU Zaria Students Failed In The Dept. Of Computer Science / A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.