Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 (73079 Views)

Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium / Winners Chapel Constructing N2bn Stadia For Covenant And Landmark Universities / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by kcwitch(m): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
birmingham04:
What is the percentage of people giving scholarship maybe 2% or 50 members. Synagogue Church of All Nations has more than 3000 people on their scholarship scheme from nursery to university to both members and non members.Prophet TB Joshua only man of God in Nigeria with pure heart of giving.

My friend, if you go to church primarily because of welfare, you will never find. (I don't mean you directly though). But if you want to know the percentage, it is great. The Bishop does it personally and also through his foundation and his wife's and the members do too. Oya go and do the math.
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by jworos(m): 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Just send your kids abroad.. . undecided
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Acidosis(m): 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
Bookiemart01:
For the records, the fact that I attended OAU does not imply I do not have the financial capability to pay fees charged by these private University. CU school fee was about 400k when I graduated from school so don't come with the stale affordability thing,

I know I cannot compare OAU to Harvard but you comparing OAU with CU is like comparing someone who just died with another that fainted.I'll rather attend Harvard than pay so much as school fee in a GLORIFIED SECONDARY SCHOOL called private university.

Maybe you should tell me why you would attend CU instead of OAU.
I served in one of the private universities so you'll need to give me solid reasons why you think CU is better than OAU or any other Government owned University. Do not include STRIKES please.

I KNOW JAMB/UTME MIGHT HAVE DEALT WITH YOU. tongue

Lol, you will make a good talkative wink

How're you today?
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by kcwitch(m): 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
Noble4life:
My Broda! It's Very Obvious And Glaring That The Church Generally Has Neglect The Poor. Most Church Don't Have Welfare Package Their Poor Members. Yet They Beautify Their Church Like An Evet Centre. Moveover,which Of The Churches Have The Package You're Talking About?

It was never said "receivers never lack"... GIVERS (only) never LACK. Being poor is not a title to be held on for life. At winners chapel, we are not given fish all the time. We are taught how to get it. We don't come just for benefits, we come to give. If it works or not you will know when you come around. The church grows and builds nice structures simply because the members are blessed and then they give. They are NEVER coerced to do so. Knowledge is all you need my friend. Come into my house, before you tell me how it looks inside.

See yourself here John12:5-8
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by An0nimus: 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
It's funny reading comments like 'university built by poor church member tithes and offerings'.

Even with all the explanation on why Federal universities are cheaper people still dey regbe on top the matter. Like any of you will even open a standard barber shop and charge #50 for a hair cut.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by RobinHez(m): 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
An0nimus:
It's funny reading comments like 'university built by poor church member tithes and offerings'.

Even with all the explanation on why Federal universities are cheaper people still dey regbe on top the matter. Like any of you will even open a standard barber shop and charge #50 for a hair cut.

1000 likes for this.!

People just choose what to believe, whether it is stupid or not they don't care. sad
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by EmmySparky(m): 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Miona:

Thank God they even have a job, I thought you wanted to say that you have them around you roaming the streets looking for jobs. If you can even be sincere with yourself, you'll confirm they're no dullards. You can hardly see a CU Alumni not repping, anywhere. A few of the graduated of this institution stay back here after first degree. A huge number of them gain admission for further studies abroad after first degree due to the high level of exposure they receive during their stay in CU.

These guys cannot be compared to those that attended conventional schools, no way. They're far away from each other. I'm not boasting but that's the truth. Most lecturers, both Doctors and proffessors are foreign trained especially in the college of engineering where I belong. Facilities both for research and for comfort are amazing, I'll suggest you take a tour to CU and see for yourself.
Remember there's always a Judas among any 12, CU has them as well but are always carefully handled when encountered. If you have the funds, do gift it a shot. The Masters programme is not as high but not cheap either. A trial will show you the obvious difference and the reasons behind the high tuition fees.
they are obviously from rich homes...that explains their traveling outside the country to pursue their education...don't get that confused with intelligence...students that graduates from these private schools are actually dull...there get spoon fed all their way through school...I know some of em....university education is not just academics...but it should expose the students to some struggles of life...and covenant sure isn't giving them that...
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Draxler: 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
EmmySparky:
they are obviously from rich homes...that explains their traveling outside the country to pursue their education...don't get that confused with intelligence...students that graduates from these private schools are actually dull...there get spoon fed all their way through school...I know some of em....university education is not just academics...but it should expose the students to some struggles of life...and covenant sure isn't giving them that...
Whats your definition of being spoon fed? The fact that they have good facilities and proper amenities? So until they suffer they haven't gone to university. Is that what is used to rate world class universities? I have met very smart covenant graduates in my time. People should really stop hating.

2 Likes

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Aleora(f): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
afonja1stson:
There is no price that is too much for education if its worth it.
not in nigeria#hope after school thy won't seek for employment
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Bookiemart01(f): 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
And who are you?/ undecided

RobinHez:
this is a pathetic example of 'poisoning the well' fallacy. U haven't proved any point yet! undecided
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by RobinHez(m): 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Bookiemart01:
And who are you?/ undecided

A guy who just told u the Truth. Any problem? undecided
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by coretechng1(m): 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
kcwitch:

Be informed before you speak sir. There is a full scholarship programme for the poor amongst other welfare platforms. Be informed before conclusion. Get all the premises first.
Hmmmm. Be sincere with your soul,these things are not defendable.Think about how the missionary educated people freely.
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by nacoteck: 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Howmany of the. Church memeers can afford this, eventhough it was their tith and offering that was used in the first place. Christ like and Charity work indeed
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by kobonaire(m): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
hustla:
Boss I finished from there and I was still there some weeks ago to submit a proposal
Spoke to some of my mates who now work there and they complained about the salary
Hall officers, Jnr Staff and co aren't very well paid
Of cos professors and senior lecturers will be well paid, I've always known that
Are they paid a market-competitive rate? You know those types of jobs are not going to be high paying anyways - it's just the Nigerian economic reality.
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by unto(m): 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
My primary, secondary and my university fees put together did not even reach the amount
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Miona: 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
EmmySparky:

It's quite terrible how the hard situations in our nation has made some people detest good things. The fact that there's relative comfort and a conducive environment for learning now makes CU graduates dull in your thoughts? The aim of CU management is to right every wrong in conventional Nigerian universities.
Stuffs like purchase of handouts, strike, male lecturer molesting female students and vice versa are not in CU, are these what makes you detest the school? If you can afford it Bro, do send your wards to very good schools despite the cost. You'll sure thank me later for this piece of advice.
It's unfortunate the ones you met were dull but I stand to assure you that there are good brains there. They have a conducive environment for studies and all. These are what our dear leaders should aim at achieving

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by nikkyshyne(f): 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
kudoxs:
me wey study computer science for Unilorin for 4 years sef no pay reach the amount for one session in Convenant, but i believe the advantages of this kinda school is you have the best kinda practical training and you get to connect with children of people in high places in the society; which matters a lot in this our country.
Story
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by kudoxs(m): 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
nikkyshyne:
Super Story
see! I completed it for you!
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by nikkyshyne(f): 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
kudoxs:
see! I completed it for you!
Lmaooo cheesy
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by GLOBALINF: 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
OurSchoolNews:
See the amount payable as school fees by Undergraduates at Covenant University,
Ogun State, for the 2016/2017 academic session below.
S/N Departments/Programmes School Fees
1 Accounting ==== 794,500
2 Banking and Finance=====774,500
3 Business Management ===== 774,500
4 Economics and Development Studies ===== 774,500
5 Political Science and International Relations==== 784,500
6 English ==== 784,500
7 Psychology==== 789,500
8 Sociology=======774,500
9 Mass Communication====799,500
10 Architecture======814,500
11 Engineering Programmes====814,500
12 Computer Science====794,500
13 Biological Sciences=====794,500
14 Industrial Physics / Mathematics====784,500
15 Chemistry====784,500
16 Building Technology====794,500
17 Management Information System==784,500
18 Estate Management===794,500

Source: http://ourschool.com.ng/2016/03/covenant-university-201617-school-fees-schedule/
THAT IS WHY I TELL WISE PARENTS TO SEND THEIR CHILDREN ABROAD TO STUDY,
WE HAVE CHEAPER SCHOOLS WITH BETTER QUALITY EDUCATION OUTSIDE NIGERIA/

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by AlanSugar(m): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
RobinHez:

No offence bro.
But This is the most senseless comment I've read on Nairaland. smiley

Pls how is his comment senseless? It would've been better to say u don't understand than say it's senseless with your 47 gang of incomprehensible folks! He asked if a father would be rated as wise or unwise to pay just a 100k to send his child to a uni that's rated as no 1 in the country such as unilag or pay nearly a million to send him to covenant uni which is rated no 4!
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by guiddoti: 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
LordIsaac:
So, almost a million to study Chemistry per annum yet non of them has invented anything just like myself who studied in UniJos!
is unijos chemistry lab more standard than convenant university?

1 Like

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by RobinHez(m): 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
AlanSugar:

Pls how is his comment senseless? It would've been better to say u don't understand than say it's senseless with your 47 gang of incomprehensible folks! He asked if a father would be rated as wise or unwise to pay just a 100k to send his child to a uni that's rated as no 1 in the country such as unilag or pay nearly a million to send him to covenant uni which is rated no 4!
Y'all keep emphasising "nearly a million for school fees" and that's getting irritating. The reason why they pay such exorbitant fee and we (those attending public universities) don't has been explained over a dozen times on this thread but no, u choose to skip all that to quote me again and type something that on close examination is senseless too..

I just feel for you people. embarassed
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Yet, they are not as cool, educative and desired like my UNN, The only university known in all parts of Nigeria and overseas.
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by emorse(m): 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
RobinHez:

Students pay over $72, 000 in Harvard! tongue

https://college.harvard.edu/financial-aid/how-aid-works/cost-attendance

Checkout the fees of the top 10 universities in the world!
http://www.topuniversities.com/student-info/student-finance/tuition-fees-world%E2%80%99s-top-universities

Top ten universities you say. Is there any Nigerian university in the top 1000?
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by kudoxs(m): 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
nikkyshyne:
Lmaooo cheesy
guess you attended CU also.
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by kudoxs(m): 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
No doubt private University have better labs with up to date equipment unlike some federal uni that have equipment dating back to the 80s.
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Chukzyfcb(m): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
If any of you have been to the convenant university, you will see that the fees is justified. Very very neat environment, well dressed student. Infact you'll fall in love with the appearance and the atmosphere.....Not forgetting that there are some universities that charge more for their services yet none are in the top10 best 9ja varsity. Convenant has broken into the top5 best schools in 9ja and is steady climbing to be No1.......800,000 is not too much to pay annually for your childs tuition, as of 2006 my secondary school fees was arnd 420,000 annually and I could boast of our school having the best facilities.....pray that God should bless you to afford the best for your kids. The person wey dey send I'm pikin go abroad no get two heads....You don't need to be in the upper class to afford such fees....young boiz even in alaba and computer village are making 300,000 monthly, how much more the seasoned trade. #pray for wisdom
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by iamhorseman(m): 11:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
OurSchoolNews:
See the amount payable as school fees by Undergraduates at Covenant University,
Ogun State, for the 2016/2017 academic session below.
S/N Departments/Programmes School Fees
1 Accounting ==== 794,500
2 Banking and Finance=====774,500
3 Business Management ===== 774,500
4 Economics and Development Studies ===== 774,500
5 Political Science and International Relations==== 784,500
6 English ==== 784,500
7 Psychology==== 789,500
8 Sociology=======774,500
9 Mass Communication====799,500
10 Architecture======814,500
11 Engineering Programmes====814,500
12 Computer Science====794,500
13 Biological Sciences=====794,500
14 Industrial Physics / Mathematics====784,500
15 Chemistry====784,500
16 Building Technology====794,500
17 Management Information System==784,500
18 Estate Management===794,500

Source: http://ourschool.com.ng/2016/03/covenant-university-201617-school-fees-schedule/
i wonder how much law and medcine will cost....
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Paulchris(m): 1:09am On Apr 04, 2016
Draxler:

There is no university rating that would put FUTO higher than Covenant. Either webometrics or NUC
for engineering courses
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by LordIsaac(m): 5:16am On Apr 04, 2016
guiddoti:
is unijos chemistry lab more standard than convenant university?
Last time I checked, NUC ranked Unijos 7th. Keep your lab o....plus the lab, we are way ahead of you, we have more professors and I've not read that you invented anything! Infact, your line of reasoning says it all!

1 Like

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Draxler: 7:06am On Apr 04, 2016
Paulchris:
for engineering courses
Have you seen the rankings?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot / Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students / 100 Possible Questions From Jamb Sweet Sixteen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.