Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex (116033 Views)

Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? / Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex / When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by Marvel1206: 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
tombravo:
HEHEHE. mumu. . . i knew youd be snooping if i let u have my moniker. . .dnt tell me you dnt get this joke. . . and please Cousin, stop snooping.

Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by nwanwaoge(m): 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

i am not obliged to prove myself to u whatsoever, but as far as i am concerned, i can say it to whomever catches my fancy if i so wish to. I'm not a kid my dear.
.....say that to me dear...lol
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by stanisbaratheon: 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
LOL, I'm not a white girl but i am super blunt, if i want sex, I'll tell u straight up, no time to waste abeg

we know
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=Marvel1206 post=44383780][/quote]lol. geraraheremehn.
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by kobonaire(m): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
@CaroLyner FYI: Posting how many people are "viewing the tread" is now xonsider to be a sign of mental retardation on NL.
We can all see it including those on the thread and so they do not need the unnecessary mentions you create by posting it.
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by fabulousk8(m): 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
When I got her call asking me if @ home, I will start dressing my house.

1 Like

Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by Alexisu: 11:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
A babe called me if were home.

I told her yes, left my lectures dat day, ran home with drop to wait for her.

konji ehn

1 Like

Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by Meeky(m): 12:03am On Apr 04, 2016
Noble11:
For Kenya here..Gals no dey dull
They will call you,babe are you home or are you coming home early?
I want to bleep...even if you meet her on fb today and invite her to your house instead of cafe etc..she knows she will be bleeped,unless na you dey fall hand ✋
on my way to KENYA

1 Like

Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by wgDONALD: 12:21am On Apr 04, 2016
Are you gonna be home this night?I wanna come and finish that movie.......na to start to dey do 200 press up.
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by wgDONALD: 12:23am On Apr 04, 2016
Am coming over to ur house to watch Telemundo .......na to start to dey do 200 press up.
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by ThisIsArthur: 12:34am On Apr 04, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

i am not obliged to prove myself to u whatsoever, but as far as i am concerned, i can say it to whomever catches my fancy if i so wish to. I'm not a kid my dear.
Look what i just caught?? ...your fancy! All that is left now is your wish oo abeg wish and lets go. time noe dey
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by NovusHomo(m): 1:19am On Apr 04, 2016
kojusoluwa7:
OK let me be blunt too,I want to have sex with u

Or, better still; I, personally myself, will like to Bleep you. Direct enough.?!
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by Youngpo413: 1:57am On Apr 04, 2016
iamrealdeji:
then you're a cheap slut
lol
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by Youngpo413: 1:59am On Apr 04, 2016
Henycymama:

SMH, do rehearsal on top Wetin
on top pusy I guess.
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by SageNaruto(m): 2:42am On Apr 04, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
LOL, I'm not a white girl but i am super blunt, if i want sex, I'll tell u straight up, no time to waste abeg

My kinda girl kiss wink
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by AreaFada2: 3:12am On Apr 04, 2016
We need to be careful because of our sisters, cousins, friends and daughters.

Some people are taking a serious matter here too casually.

Not every girl that feels comfortable in your company wants sex from you.

Some just take you as a friend, brother, buddy, etc.

If she's your girlfriend/lover, that's different. Assuming she consents to intimacy.

Otherwise, assume that no from her means no.

Using force to overpower her for sex is ra.pe.

Even if she doesn't report to the police due to fear of stigma.

We have too many traumatised and bitter women out there who had suffered ra.pe. It could be your future wife.

11 Likes

Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by onetouch04: 3:26am On Apr 04, 2016
My babe will say; babe i need ur sperm or babe i wan lick ice cream
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by onuwa01(m): 3:29am On Apr 04, 2016
sexy strawberry I wanna have a wild sex with u if u don't mind
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by Mann11: 3:42am On Apr 04, 2016
Anytime she says "trailblazer, do you really love me?",I know I am about to enter the promise land.
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by Mann11: 4:18am On Apr 04, 2016
Eeroh95:
that moment she comes,gives you the phone and walk away saying(I will come and collect it later)
The gen will immediately stop working. grin
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by adoleSunday: 4:29am On Apr 04, 2016
Anytime she calls me on phone n said,i'll lik us 2 break up,i act lik if the network bad n my phone went off afterwards then I send 4 strawberries ,so she coms arround nicely dressed wt my favourite colours on,n b4 she say,i'll lik us to...,i shot ha up wt a kiss n after d...,i'll ask ha,wt was it u wanted 2 say that time?, she then say "do na or if u no wan do tel me, mak I stand up o", ahh,i want do oo...
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by DedeNkem: 5:27am On Apr 04, 2016
Girl (G): Hey baby, I wan come charge my phone for your house.
Boy(B): I no get light.
G: what about your gen?
B: gen get problem.
G: ok, you get food for home?
B: no.
G: make I come watch movies with you.
B: I dey watch a football match now, I beg.
G: I thought you said you no get light.
B: nepa just bring am now and take am few secs ago.
G: cut the crap! I wan come make we relax small jare!
B: ok, come quick.

3 Likes

Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by emi14: 6:04am On Apr 04, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Abeg where olajumoke dey now?

He don tey wey nairaland carry her news
And tonto dike
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by PrinceEvolution(m): 6:25am On Apr 04, 2016
For me if u are looking for who to kill u am always here to bury ur c.unt..policy..da difference btw both race is open white gals obey them body chemistry..why black gals wants u to be sneaky and cunny and even if dey are red hot horn.y..and if u dont satisfy dat urge dey will still go castigate u amongst em frnz dat u are a fake ass dude..huh..gals confused since 1800..
cruzita:
click like if its true and share if its false
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by PoloYoung(m): 6:27am On Apr 04, 2016
Unar own good my own na all the whole style when dey here she dey use for me, come add "Hello where U dey Make I come"?
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by Adedayo97(m): 6:34am On Apr 04, 2016
Elzends:
Wetin pesin no go see
abi nw i wonder o
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by kojusoluwa7(m): 6:40am On Apr 04, 2016
NovusHomo:

Or, better still; I, personally myself, will like to Bleep you. Direct enough.?!
am nt homo my nigga
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by UEDIBO: 6:41am On Apr 04, 2016
can we have sex?
cruzita:
same dear
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by olarhtunji(m): 6:54am On Apr 04, 2016
Bae : Are u back from school
Me : yes, wanna kum over?
Bae : Maybe... missed your naughty face....I want to see how lean you are now
me: sha don't wear something too tight and bring condom
bae: why?.. I never said I want to make out with you

if she says diz then ise yen tii key.... am coming for Ada9103

2 Likes

Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by IghravweIG(m): 6:55am On Apr 04, 2016
swemzkid:
to ur bf no doubt but to just a friend u must deploy strategies
Exactly.
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by ominiriches2016(m): 7:15am On Apr 04, 2016
I have no experience.
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by LordBuchi(m): 7:18am On Apr 04, 2016
This is possible only when you are under influence...I disagree with you sis!

SexyStrawberry:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) / Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics / “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.