Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Engaged Lady Lost Her Iphone6 And Money To A Yahoo Boy Who Promised Her N800K - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Engaged Lady Lost Her Iphone6 And Money To A Yahoo Boy Who Promised Her N800K (1886 Views)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend / He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engaged Lady Lost Her Iphone6 And Money To A Yahoo Boy Who Promised Her N800K by IdJack(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
[size=15pt]It seems Facebook fraud is the new thing. Guys well polished, suave, nice talking and with great charisma are on the plug looking for girls to steal from.

Do not think these girls are desperate or love material things but the quest for comfort and stability drives them wrong .

I have been begging girls to look before they leap and some are learning.

A lady was duped by a yahoo guy she met on Facebook. They have been chatting for a long time and decided to meet in a Hotel in Surulere, Lagos. She is already engaged about to be married and went to meet a guy behind her partner but please do not judge her, mistakes happens sometimes.
She was promised N800k to invest in her from the said yahoo guy, but later got shock of her life when the guy lock her inside the bathroom when she went to take her bath, ordered her food and drinks and later left with her bag, which was full of some money, ATM card, and her iPhone6.

She is looking to see if anyone knows the guy. According to source, she refuse it being publish initially, then later asked for it to be published. And to protect her identity in a professional way.

This is another warning to ladies, beware of guys you meet online. Thank God she wasn't killed for rituals or otherwise.

For More Screen Shots

Source: http://www.enrichnaija.com/how-a-lady-who-is-engaged-lost-her-iphone6-and-money-to-a-yahoo-boy-who-promised-her-n800k/
[/size]

Re: Engaged Lady Lost Her Iphone6 And Money To A Yahoo Boy Who Promised Her N800K by Elzends(m): 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
Heya

1 Like

Re: Engaged Lady Lost Her Iphone6 And Money To A Yahoo Boy Who Promised Her N800K by layla129(f): 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
And she's engaged. Serves her right...the guy must have had sex with her through out the night, then rob her again. Wish i have the number of her fiance undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engaged Lady Lost Her Iphone6 And Money To A Yahoo Boy Who Promised Her N800K by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
What nonsense undecided

Re: Engaged Lady Lost Her Iphone6 And Money To A Yahoo Boy Who Promised Her N800K by futurerex: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
Desperate gold diggers everywhere!
Re: Engaged Lady Lost Her Iphone6 And Money To A Yahoo Boy Who Promised Her N800K by Bluezy13(m): 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hehehe...

The guy no even send her konji.

Sharp guy.

The Weed girl below me though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Engaged Lady Lost Her Iphone6 And Money To A Yahoo Boy Who Promised Her N800K by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Is this the well polished guy, suave with great charisma?

Really? shocked shocked shocked how...how..how...

1 Like

Re: Engaged Lady Lost Her Iphone6 And Money To A Yahoo Boy Who Promised Her N800K by seankay(m): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
was she planning to Bleep to free? or she doesn't know sperm is not easy to produce :-/
Re: Engaged Lady Lost Her Iphone6 And Money To A Yahoo Boy Who Promised Her N800K by atinukes5(f): 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
that's what greed will always get you. more trouble
Re: Engaged Lady Lost Her Iphone6 And Money To A Yahoo Boy Who Promised Her N800K by Flexherbal(m): 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Leaving to meet with a guy without her fiancé's approval was wrong.
Re: Engaged Lady Lost Her Iphone6 And Money To A Yahoo Boy Who Promised Her N800K by IdJack(m): 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
yea from the report they had fun...for two nights , cos she said she paid for the hotel room for 2 days

layla129:
And she's engaged. Serves her right...the guy must have had sex with her through out the night, then rob her again. Wish i have the number of her fiance undecided
Re: Engaged Lady Lost Her Iphone6 And Money To A Yahoo Boy Who Promised Her N800K by lemolise(m): 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
If the iPhone is linked to an iCloud account and find my phone is enabled, he's gonna be busted. Phone's location and pictures get uploaded on the drive automatically cheesy
Re: Engaged Lady Lost Her Iphone6 And Money To A Yahoo Boy Who Promised Her N800K by IdJack(m): 12:36am On Apr 04, 2016
I dont think the woman will do that...cos she is trying to hide it from her engaged husband.

lemolise:
If the iPhone is linked to an iCloud account and find my phone is enabled, he's gonna be busted. Phone's location and pictures get uploaded on the drive automatically cheesy
Re: Engaged Lady Lost Her Iphone6 And Money To A Yahoo Boy Who Promised Her N800K by lemolise(m): 3:18am On Apr 04, 2016
IdJack:

I dont think the woman will do that...cos she is trying to hide it from her engaged husband.

Seemingly smiley
Re: Engaged Lady Lost Her Iphone6 And Money To A Yahoo Boy Who Promised Her N800K by Nobody: 4:58am On Apr 04, 2016
And man go put this one for house .

1 Like

Re: Engaged Lady Lost Her Iphone6 And Money To A Yahoo Boy Who Promised Her N800K by crismark(m): 5:04am On Apr 04, 2016
mehn!!!! there shuld be a limit to being cheap......
Re: Engaged Lady Lost Her Iphone6 And Money To A Yahoo Boy Who Promised Her N800K by IdJack(m): 7:19am On Apr 04, 2016
Sometimes it is greed that cause those things....wanting to belong.

crismark:
mehn!!!! there shuld be a limit to being cheap......
Re: Engaged Lady Lost Her Iphone6 And Money To A Yahoo Boy Who Promised Her N800K by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 12:10am On Oct 19, 2016
layla129:
... Then tell what to the husband .. Smh .. Tbis one reason why they say females are addicted to amebo(poke nosing) ..
Re: Engaged Lady Lost Her Iphone6 And Money To A Yahoo Boy Who Promised Her N800K by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 12:11am On Oct 19, 2016
Serves the beensh right though

(1) (Reply)

Build A Male Body That Will Drive Women Wild / Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! / Happy Birthday To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.