Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Build A Male Body That Will Drive Women Wild - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Build A Male Body That Will Drive Women Wild (1891 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? / Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Build A Male Body That Will Drive Women Wild by WebGuy: 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
We’ve all seen the male models, actors and fitness instructors who can make women instantly hot with desire and lust just by flexing their muscles and ripping off their shirts.

Wouldn’t be nice to be able to get some of that action and instant attraction from women?

http://sobolation.com/build-a-male-body-that-will-drive-women-wild/

1 Share

Re: Build A Male Body That Will Drive Women Wild by WebGuy: 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
Now bodybuilding and looking sexy seems to be somewhat of a taboo. People see men who look ripped and think that they are either vain models or bouncers and fitness trainers who have nothing better to do with their lives except lift weights..

And honestly I used to think the same way too, until some drastic events changed my outlook on bodybuilding forever.

I can remember when I first started working out and lifting weights…

I had just joined the high school or as we call it here “secondary school” basketball team, and man was I out of shape.

I was 5’9, skinny-fat and rather uncoordinated, and I was expected to be rubbing shoulders with some of the tallest, strongest, biggest not to mention meanest athletes in the school..

And most of them were big Alpha jerks, who kept making fun of my flabby stomach and chest. And do you know what the worst part was…

During practice and games some of the hottest girls in the school would come watch us; partly because they liked basketball and partly because they wanted to see all the tall sexy players with their shirts off.

I still remember how they used to scream and fan themselves when the guys were asked to skin; and I also remember how they giggled and laughed when I did as well.

Long story short; getting pushed around by my teammates and getting laughed at by the hot girls I liked was the motivation I needed to get off my ass and get myself in fitness model shape.

I never really wanted the big buff, bouncer body builder look, and I didn’t want the super skinny marathon runner kind of body either. Rather I wanted the sexy, ripped athletic physique that MMA fighters and male fitness models had.

And most of all I wanted the respect and attraction that kind of physique brings. A lot of men will respect you more and take you more seriously, and women will be more attracted and turned on right from the get go (not all women though). Not to mention the boost of self-confidence you get when you look at yourself in the mirror and see how far you have come with your training.

But sadly a lot of men go about attaining this kind of body is a totally wrong way. I know I did. I was following stupid diet fads, and going about my training in a very laid back, lazy manner.

But I eventually figured it out, and even though my sexy body didn’t get me the kind of immediate attraction I expected, it did help me get a lot of cute girls at the gym

Let me just say now that this is not an article for educating you on the rudiments of body building, I will most likely do an article on that in the near future. What this article will show you though, is the right way to go about training for that ripped male fitness look that the ladies love.

1 Like

Re: Build A Male Body That Will Drive Women Wild by WebGuy: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
Lift heavy Weights.

We are going to need to build some muscle on that frame of ours, and the fastest way to do that is to lift heavy weights. Heavy ranges from person to person, but generally weight is heavy when you can’t lift it for more that 8 reps without resting.

Sticking to heavy weights in the 6 to 8 rep range will ensure that you build thick, strong, dense muscle, that will be able to burn fat on it’s own.

You will also save yourself the trouble of tiring your muscles out with light weights and longer reps, which may give you some muscle growth but the muscle, will be puffy and soft with no real definition.

Do High Intensity Cardio.

To achieve that sexy, ripped look, we are going to have to burn off a lot of excess fat. Now the problem here is that once you mention cardio, the first thing that comes to people’s minds are spending boring hours jogging or on the treadmill.

Now jogging and hitting the treadmill are great and all, that is if you’re training for a marathon or conditioning your body for more stamina. But if you want to burn the kind of fat needed to show off your muscles in the shortest amount of time possible, then you need to incorporate some HIT into your routines.

HIIT is short for High intensity Interval Training. It’s basically changing the way you do your cardio. Instead of keeping a steady pace jogging for, say 30 minutes—you alternate between fast periods in which you go all-out with slower recovery intervals i.e. sprint for a few minutes, jog slowly for a few minutes, sprint for a few minutes.

I hope you get the idea. so just pick any cardio exercise you like and perform it using HIIT and you’ll be amazed at the fat loss results you’ll get.

Use Body Weight Exercises

Just because you are hitting the iron, doesn’t mean you should forget the basics. The good, old fashioned body weight exercises are mandatory for you to keep that physique..

Your goal with exercises should not be to increase the weight, but to increase the number of reps you can do i.e. conditioning your body for strength and fitness. So if you’ve been struggling to do 5 pushups without straining yourself, then I think you should set a goal for about 15 without resting, and if you’ve never successfully done a pull up or squat then Now is the time start them.

Here are 4 trusted basic body weight exercises you can do that will keep you in fit shape, and improve your strength and endurance while you’re at it..

Push Ups –3 sets of at least 10 reps

Pull Ups –3 sets of at least 6 reps

Squats – 3 sets of at least 15 reps

Situps/ Crunches – At least 20 reps (the abs aren’t worked out as much as much as the other body parts on a regular basis, so it’s okay to train them more than the other body parts).
Re: Build A Male Body That Will Drive Women Wild by WebGuy: 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
Train Often

Constant training is one of the keys to achieving a ripped physique and if you’re one of those guys that thinks he shouldn’t train his muscle groups more than once or twice a week, well then it’s time to take that mindset and throw it out the window.

If you reduce the time and no of reps you spend on each exercise, you can train your whole body at least 4 times a week. This will put every muscle group under repeated stress and tension, which will lead to rapid growth.

The key here is not to burn yourself out while exercising. For example; if 9 reps of dumbbell curls was your burnout limit, then reduce it to about 7 -8 reps so you don’t reach failure on the set. This allows you to train your body more frequently, stimulate more muscle fibers and get stronger a lot faster.

And as a bonus the constant training is just what you need to help keep the fat from covering up your muscles again.

Eat Right

Good nutrition is just as crucial for your exercise goals as sleeping or breathing. If you’re ultra-skinny, then you need to eat more food and if you’re overweight you need to eat less food. Sounds simple right? That’s because it is.

I know genes and heredity have a lot to do with how much weight you can gain or lose, but they affect it much less than you think. The truth is that if you eat more than what your body needs for normal functions you will gain weight and if you eat less than what you’re body needs then you will lose weight.

Most people just get used to the eating patterns they have already, so their bodies are stubborn when it comes to gaining or losing weight. But once you can push yourself past your regular eating habits, I guarantee you will see changes.

Anyway as a general rule of thumb to those trying to lose fat, you should eat more of protein like beans, chicken, groundnuts, seafood to build muscle and limit the amount of carbs and fat you take in to avoid building fat along with it.

And if you’re trying to bulk up a bit then add lots of milk, butter, carbs like rice, (all swallows included), yam and so on. Also try to cut out sugary food and drinks from your diet entirely, and drink plenty of water regularly.

Putting It all Together

Well, that should wrap things up. If you follow the advice in this article, you will be on the building a sexy, ripped male body in no time at all.

And women are going to have a LOT more initial interest and attraction for you than they had before you put a body like this together.

If you have any questions regarding fitness and gaining some serious muscle, go ahead and comment below and I’ll try to get to your question.

Now go out there and get some girls

http://sobolation.com/build-a-male-body-that-will-drive-women-wild/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Build A Male Body That Will Drive Women Wild by prettyAdaolisa(f): 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2016
undecided
Re: Build A Male Body That Will Drive Women Wild by enshi(m): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
Am always happy when i see topics like this
Re: Build A Male Body That Will Drive Women Wild by luvlyoracle(m): 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hmm
Re: Build A Male Body That Will Drive Women Wild by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
U try. I am giving you 12 lbs of pure raw beef muscles for this write up. Every sane man ought to incorporate some strength-training exercises in his daily activities.
Re: Build A Male Body That Will Drive Women Wild by enshi(m): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
This is how far i have gone

Re: Build A Male Body That Will Drive Women Wild by enshi(m): 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
Op a picture of you could conclude this article...
Re: Build A Male Body That Will Drive Women Wild by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
mehn I nr fit die cuz of muscles nd abs grin

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Things Women Should Not Do After Marriage? / Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance / Lovely Photos Of Best Friends Who All Got Married Yesterday At The Registry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.