Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda (6582 Views)

A Thread For Laveda! / Happy Birthday Laveda! / Where Is Laveda? Nairaland Darkest Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Maxi112: 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
make I take seat here
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
AIRTIME007:
Jadekitana vs The Bobbylicious Owl

ROUND 1
Ladies and Gentlemen!!!.......
Introducing the wrestler at the top left corner...
weighing 54pounds...3ft tall....with boobs weighing 69 pounds...with a record of 15KO.....i present to you....the most drilled fighter..."OLOOOOOSSHHHHOOOOO LAAAAVEEEDAAAAA"!!!!!

WTF?! This is brutal!
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Calebosko(m): 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Abeg make somebody help me hit that sound,either undertaker or john cena
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
AirSultan:
lmao.. Reminds me of the boob assasin sent to kill the king in "The Dictator".. Btw, dont you think both fighters are taking too long to appear? I am not a big fan of suspense and na ten million i pay for my vvip table o ehn ehn..
lols!.....
Yes Jade is somewher in Victoria Island..Lagos.....attending to a guy she met.....before she hits mainland for this lovely bout......expect her soon

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
#Catwalk to Vvip seat..... Hope I'm not late smiley
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by stephenqueen: 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
undecided
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by ifeajikap(m): 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:
#Catwalk to Vvip seat..... Hope I'm not late smiley
d only space left on d vvip side is my laps
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
SANDOSKI

Step into the Glassy VVIP chamber Miss..
Ciroc and W**d will be served soon....

shisha is also available...
your choice
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by ShakurM(m): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Come chop grin
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by ifeajikap(m): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hattchett:
Funny thread. But frankly speaking, that olosho laveda of a duckling is extremely blazing with ugliness. She's fücking ugly. I mean undiluted ugliness. Her poise is far worse - see the way her legs are placed as if she's a duckling with a broken leg that wants to leap from position. LMFAO. I wonder whether she is even paid by her customers after a session. Chai!
Perharps she is the "slave queen" of the Awon Werey Crew but I love her.
na beef
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Calebosko(m): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
ifeajikap:
lolz guy u wiked,no impregnate person here o,na wrestling no be mogo we wan watch
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hattchett:
Funny thread. But frankly speaking, that olosho laveda of a duckling is extremely blazing with ugliness. She's fücking ugly. I mean undiluted ugliness. Her poise is far worse - see the way her legs are placed as if she's a duckling with a broken leg that wants to leap from position. LMFAO. I wonder whether she is even paid by her customers after a session. Chai!
Perharps she is the "slave queen" of the Awon Werey Crew.
Lmao!
You know why her pose that way...one answer...
Diicks.....different flavours.....
That bore-hole between her infected thighs is deeper than the Grand Canyon herself
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by ifeajikap(m): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
Calebosko:
lolz guy u wiked,no impregnate person here o,na wrestling no be mogo we wan watch
she no get belle na, bt if she follow me go my room afta d match who knws?
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
ifeajikap:
na beef
An observation, sir.
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by ifeajikap(m): 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hattchett:
An observation, sir.
ok boss
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Maxi112: 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
I am very sure that jade is enjoying her long ban right now

her two moniker was ban same day... probably she might be viewing this thread right now
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jadekitana is back from ban
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
AIRTIME007:

Lmao!
You know why her pose that way...one answer...
Diicks.....different flavours.....
That bore-hole between her infected thighs is deeper than the Grand Canyon herself
Bwahahaha! Nigga you are wicked! The only part of her body of little worth is her flabby b**bs which has grown outta proportion and badly shifted from postion due to manhandling. LOL.
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Zuric(m): 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
Zuric:
She dey owe u? grin
Nope. Just being honest without fear nor favour.
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by joey150(m): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
I thought you would screenshot their various quarrels.

But pls..get a life.
I automatically cannot take you serious on this forum again.
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Zuric(m): 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hattchett:

Nope. Just being honest without fear nor favour.
Your post reeks of hatred. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Maxi112: 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Jadekitana is back from ban
is not true

idontblvit... is not up to three day now
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hattchett:

Bwahahaha! Nigga you are wicked! The only part of her body of little worth is her flabby b**bs which has grown outta proportion and badly shifted from postion due to manhandling. LOL.
why so much hate for someone you've never met? Like seriously? Why the negative energy?
Smh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Maxi112:
is not true

idontblvit... is not up to three day now
lol iv seen her and she just posted in a thread.
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Maxi112: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
why so hate on laveda like this
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Dklef(m): 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
olajorn:
Eeem This is Buhari's fault,now he is in United States...who is to watch over his unemployed youths

Buahahahaha! This is comic.
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Dklef(m): 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
AIRTIME007:
Bet365.com Laveda win(2.65) Jadekitana win(2.55)
Laveda KO win(1.22) Jadekitana KO win(2.72)

grin grin
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
AIRTIME007:
SANDOSKI

Step into the Glassy VVIP chamber Miss..
Ciroc and W**d will be served soon....

shisha is also available...
your choice

Tanx dr..... Non of the above....

Thank u grin
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
ifeajikap:

Really..... I'll luv to sit on it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Things You Don't Know About Doggy-style Sex / What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes / My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.