Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda (6582 Views)

A Thread For Laveda! / Happy Birthday Laveda! / Where Is Laveda? Nairaland Darkest Girl? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Maxi112: 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
make I take seat here
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
AIRTIME007:
Jadekitana vs The Bobbylicious Owl

ROUND 1
Ladies and Gentlemen!!!.......
Introducing the wrestler at the top left corner...
weighing 54pounds...3ft tall....with boobs weighing 69 pounds...with a record of 15KO.....i present to you....the most drilled fighter..."OLOOOOOSSHHHHOOOOO LAAAAVEEEDAAAAA"!!!!!

WTF?! This is brutal!
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Calebosko(m): 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Abeg make somebody help me hit that sound,either undertaker or john cena
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
AirSultan:
lmao.. Reminds me of the boob assasin sent to kill the king in "The Dictator".. Btw, dont you think both fighters are taking too long to appear? I am not a big fan of suspense and na ten million i pay for my vvip table o ehn ehn..
lols!.....
Yes Jade is somewher in Victoria Island..Lagos.....attending to a guy she met.....before she hits mainland for this lovely bout......expect her soon

Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
#Catwalk to Vvip seat..... Hope I'm not late smiley
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by stephenqueen: 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by ifeajikap(m): 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:
#Catwalk to Vvip seat..... Hope I'm not late smiley
d only space left on d vvip side is my laps
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
SANDOSKI

Step into the Glassy VVIP chamber Miss..
Ciroc and W**d will be served soon....

shisha is also available...
your choice
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by ShakurM(m): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Come chop grin
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by ifeajikap(m): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hattchett:
Funny thread. But frankly speaking, that olosho laveda of a duckling is extremely blazing with ugliness. She's fücking ugly. I mean undiluted ugliness. Her poise is far worse - see the way her legs are placed as if she's a duckling with a broken leg that wants to leap from position. LMFAO. I wonder whether she is even paid by her customers after a session. Chai!
Perharps she is the "slave queen" of the Awon Werey Crew but I love her.
na beef
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Calebosko(m): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
ifeajikap:
lolz guy u wiked,no impregnate person here o,na wrestling no be mogo we wan watch
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hattchett:
Funny thread. But frankly speaking, that olosho laveda of a duckling is extremely blazing with ugliness. She's fücking ugly. I mean undiluted ugliness. Her poise is far worse - see the way her legs are placed as if she's a duckling with a broken leg that wants to leap from position. LMFAO. I wonder whether she is even paid by her customers after a session. Chai!
Perharps she is the "slave queen" of the Awon Werey Crew.
Lmao!
You know why her pose that way...one answer...
Diicks.....different flavours.....
That bore-hole between her infected thighs is deeper than the Grand Canyon herself
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by ifeajikap(m): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
Calebosko:
lolz guy u wiked,no impregnate person here o,na wrestling no be mogo we wan watch
she no get belle na, bt if she follow me go my room afta d match who knws?
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
ifeajikap:
na beef
An observation, sir.
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by ifeajikap(m): 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hattchett:
An observation, sir.
ok boss
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Maxi112: 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
I am very sure that jade is enjoying her long ban right now

her two moniker was ban same day... probably she might be viewing this thread right now
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jadekitana is back from ban
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
AIRTIME007:

Lmao!
You know why her pose that way...one answer...
Diicks.....different flavours.....
That bore-hole between her infected thighs is deeper than the Grand Canyon herself
Bwahahaha! Nigga you are wicked! The only part of her body of little worth is her flabby b**bs which has grown outta proportion and badly shifted from postion due to manhandling. LOL.
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Zuric(m): 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
Zuric:
She dey owe u? grin
Nope. Just being honest without fear nor favour.
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by joey150(m): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
I thought you would screenshot their various quarrels.

But pls..get a life.
I automatically cannot take you serious on this forum again.
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Zuric(m): 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hattchett:

Nope. Just being honest without fear nor favour.
Your post reeks of hatred. smiley

Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Maxi112: 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Jadekitana is back from ban
is not true

idontblvit... is not up to three day now
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hattchett:

Bwahahaha! Nigga you are wicked! The only part of her body of little worth is her flabby b**bs which has grown outta proportion and badly shifted from postion due to manhandling. LOL.
why so much hate for someone you've never met? Like seriously? Why the negative energy?
Smh

Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Maxi112:
is not true

idontblvit... is not up to three day now
lol iv seen her and she just posted in a thread.
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Maxi112: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
why so hate on laveda like this
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Dklef(m): 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
olajorn:
Eeem This is Buhari's fault,now he is in United States...who is to watch over his unemployed youths

Buahahahaha! This is comic.
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Dklef(m): 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
AIRTIME007:
Bet365.com Laveda win(2.65) Jadekitana win(2.55)
Laveda KO win(1.22) Jadekitana KO win(2.72)

Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
AIRTIME007:
SANDOSKI

Step into the Glassy VVIP chamber Miss..
Ciroc and W**d will be served soon....

shisha is also available...
your choice

Tanx dr..... Non of the above....

Thank u grin
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
ifeajikap:

Really..... I'll luv to sit on it...

10 Things You Don't Know About Doggy-style Sex / What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes / My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do?