Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes (6551 Views)

My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up / Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes by paroleski(m): 6:14pm On May 03, 2023
Good day fam. I've seen a couple of fu.cked up things in the years I've spent on this earth.

A few of them goes like this:

1. I once witnessed a lady who was a neighbour brushing her teeth. Then someone asked her something, this lady swallowed everything in her mouth just to answer the person shocked With all the foam in her mouth and all. I almost threw up just seeing that.

2. Another one was I once stumbled (by accident) on a elderly relative of mine, observing or picking up stuff from his wife's veejay. I don't know what he was looking for there anyway. But for an old man?? I don't know what to say.

I just disappeared immediately (that was when I realised that superpower is indeed possible)

Everyone of us must have seen that thing that has always stuck to your memory. Messed up or not. Let me open the floor for others to contribute

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes by NoFucksToGive: 6:25pm On May 03, 2023
paroleski:
Good day fam. I've seen a couple of fu.cked up things in the years I've spent on this earth.

1. I once witnessed a lady who was a neighbour brushing her teeth. Then someone asked her something, this lady swallowed everything in her mouth just to answer the person shocked With all the foam in her mouth and all. I almost threw up just seeing that.

2. Another one was I once stumbled (by accident) on a elderly relative of mine, observing or picking up stuff from his wife's veejay. I don't know what he was looking for there anyway. But for an old man?? I don't know what to say.

I just disappeared immediately (that was when I realised that superpower is indeed possible)

Everyone of us must have seen that thing that has always stuck to your memory. Messed up or not. Let me open the floor for others to contribute

This trash post has to be the most messed up thing I have seen in my life bro

Boredom is a bítch , honestly!! What rubbish is this ?

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes by illicit(m): 6:28pm On May 03, 2023
Who is suppose to pick the thing from d woman's vjay tho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes by Zonefree(m): 6:32pm On May 03, 2023
illicit:
Who is suppose to pick the thing from d woman's vjay tho
Are there things to pick from a woman's vjay

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes by illicit(m): 6:38pm On May 03, 2023
Zonefree:

Yes

A woman delivered a baby at the clinic

The midwife mistakenly left a bunch of cotton wool inside her toto while she wasn't conscious

Weeks after, she has belly aches and couldnt bend down or do normal things

She went back to the clinic, they said nothing wrong, it happens after birth

She complained that she feels a lump inside her, them no gree hear

At home, her husband look inside and saw something

He shook hand, commot blood soaked, rottening stinky cotton wool

Years later
The wife told us in the staff room when I was a corper

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes by Zonefree(m): 6:41pm On May 03, 2023
illicit:

Yes

A woman delivered a baby at the clinic

The midwife mistakenly left a bunch of cotton wool inside her toto while she wasn't conscious

Weeks after, she has belly aches and couldnt bend down or do normal things

She went back to the clinic, they said nothing wrong, it happens after birth

She complained that she feels a lump inside her, them no gree hear

At home, her husband look inside and saw something

He shook hand, commot blood soaked, rottening stinky cotton wool

Years later
The wife told us in the staff room when I was a corper
Gross embarassed

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes by illicit(m): 6:45pm On May 03, 2023
Zonefree:

Gross embarassed

Yeah sure

U can never tell

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes by Autobot05: 6:46pm On May 03, 2023
When I saw a mad woman give birth around yaba phase 1 ... I lost appetite for about 2 days

Infact if I ever get married ..I'll pretend I gave an urgent appointment to catch up with when she's in the labour room and Run away till it's over or better still send her to my mum or hers before the due date

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 03, 2023
I once witnessed an elderly man put his dick inside the mouth of a kid of like 5 years, i nearly beat the man die that day

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:54pm On May 03, 2023
Zonefree:

yes na... i once had to pick a lost tampon in a babe's coochie. the babe didnt even know it was in there til i mentionned that there was something there. the stench that filled the room when i removed that thing sha. she ran out of my house in shame, drove her home never to be seen again.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes by Zonefree(m): 7:04pm On May 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

yes na... i once had to pick a lost tampon in a babe's coochie. the babe didnt even know it was in there til i mentionned that there was something there. the stench that filled the room when i removed that thing sha. she ran out of my house in shame, drove her home never to be seen again.
Una don see things for Nigerian girls hand o shocked

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:12pm On May 03, 2023
Zonefree:

nah, actually that wasnt in Nigeria but in the UK... i posted this story about 13yrs ago on NL.

MRBrownJay:

IN THE BEDROOM!?
i once met a girl back when i was living in London, we talked and dated for a few days, and decided to move on to my house for some adult fun. we got home, the usual bullshit, dinner, movie etc and then on to the bedroom department. She was butt naked in my bed, legs wide open and i was f1ngering her and i could feel something inside her, she said: "come on stop joking!" I told her:" yeah i can feel something inside your VA JAY JAY, do you have a diaphragm or something?!". she said: "no!" anyway we start shagging and i could still feel something deep inside her. so i told her to spread her leg started fingering her again trying to see what was the thing i was feeling inside. i started aiming for that thing i was touching. it felt like something solid but it wasnt flesh. after about 5 LONG minutes i got hold of it and got it out, IT WAS A tampon THAT SHE HAD FORGOTTEN INSIDE. the craziest part was that she didnt remember forgetting a tampon inside her, meaning that it could have been inside her for ages which can lead to cancer or worse.
Actually the minute i took the tampon out she was so ashamed that she ran to the bathroom screaming. now the worst part of that story was the SMELL!!! i have never smelled such a NASTY FUNKY smell in my LIFE!!! it was so horrible. my whole house was contaminated, i opened the window and put the tampon in a dustbin bag and went and threw it in the garbage bin outside, by the time i came back inside, the girl was dressed up, ready to go home. she couldnt look at me and the whole drive back to her place was SILENT!!!!!!!
the next time i heard from her was when she came out of the doctor saying that she was "ok", we never ever met after that faithful night but once in a while i can remember that FOUL smell!!!!!!!!
so the lesson of the day is LADIES, always check for them tampons and never sleep with one, always use pads at night!!!!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes by judatech: 7:15pm On May 03, 2023
Zonefree:

Or Nigerian gals don see things for una hand o! 🤦🏿‍♂️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes by Samsunny99: 8:07pm On May 03, 2023
Most messed up things that ever seen with my naked eyes is NIGERIA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes by paroleski(m): 8:45pm On May 03, 2023
Samsunny99:
Most messed up things that ever seen with my naked eyes is NIGERIA

Lol. Nigeria will be great again. Another thing:

I once saw a guy peeing, then a frog ran past between his two legs, the next thing a snake followed immediately chasing after the frog. Damn

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes by dopedan(m): 9:22pm On May 03, 2023
Seeing a naked mad man walking in the mist of primary school children

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes by kellytuns(m): 9:31pm On May 03, 2023
A relative bed sore.... cryshe had cancer and was bedridden.the suffering was too much for her,

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:06am On May 04, 2023
I don't know if this qualifies as messed up but in 2014, i was on an errand on another street when i met an old schoolmate and while we were discussing, we notice a strong foul smell in a nearby house and decided to check it out and it turn out that someone had committed suicide there and was hanging from the ceiling. From the look of thing he has been dead for 2 or 3 days.
Till date i still see the body hanging sometime when I'm having a bad day.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes by Sniper101(m): 1:12am On May 04, 2023
I've seen a lotta shit

But seeing two mature ladies going at each other with all seriousness, intensity and vigor...in bed?

Mehnnn
In as much as that shit is a fetish
that shit is just whack

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes by iInjureHerYansh: 1:20am On May 04, 2023
Zonefree:

grin ahswear
Re: What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes by kellytuns(m): 1:48am On May 04, 2023
18 years exumed casket due to supreme court judgment.family A won family B in supreme court.family B had to exume and reburied there relative in another land.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes by Waterlilly: 1:59am On May 04, 2023
One time around 2017, I saw a very disgusting skin Disease on facebook pages. I deactivated my Facebook account straight away.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes by talk2hb1(m): 4:22am On May 04, 2023
Nkan mbe

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes by dayleke: 5:41am On May 04, 2023
talk2hb1:
Nkan mbe

Seriously...😱

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes by dayleke: 5:42am On May 04, 2023
Sniper101:
I've seen a lotta shit

But seeing two mature ladies going at each other with all seriousness, intensity and vigor...in bed?

Mehnnn
In as much as that shit is a fetish
that shit is just whack

Please tell us more about this....😁
Re: What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes by dayleke: 5:43am On May 04, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

This trash post has to be the most messed up thing I have seen in my life bro

Boredom is a bítch , honestly!! What rubbish is this ?

Who asked you sir?
Drop smtin or continue to waka and go give ur forks smwia else....😳🙄

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes by falcon01: 6:03am On May 04, 2023
paroleski:
I've seen a lot but recently I went to a local Hospital to see one guy who was posted to do some work by an NGO. When I reached there, I saw a man whith a messed up leg been treated. Let me give you a backup story of the Man, He had an accident and got his left leg broken but didn't go to professionals for treatement, he just went to those local house doctors and they did what they did. After 2 weeks, this man decided it was time to visit the hospital for treatment as his leg wasn't getting better. What I saw there was The alleged doctor pour some certain amount of substance which I am certain was salt through a hole in the man's leg and used his hand to remove large chunks Rotten meat from the leg!!!! Arrrhhhgggg!!! The whole leg has rot from the inside and the alleged doctor was just removing rotten meat from the Leg. Almost 60% of the leg is gone and you can see the bone. I dont know how the man was calm throughout the process and wasn't even shouting. The rotten meat was just kept beside them like it's a normal thing. I have seen gore, Accident, decapitation, and burning in real life but that really was messed-up!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes by EastAlchemist: 6:49am On May 04, 2023
1 Nairaland
2 Accident
I saw it coming and quicker jumped out with so many scratches
The owner of the car we hit came out and started saying no be my fault ooo
I looked down the Okada man no Dey move
I got filled with rage and was shouting at everybody trying to give blame
Person Dey die for ground Nigerians dey apportion blame
Really crazy scene
Long story short
The okada man became paralyzed
Which I think is as a result of the time wasting and all the hospitals around Dey ask for card money first before treatment

I refused to be treated by the hospital
Took the 10k I go pharmacy make them clean the wound for 3k buy white soup for drogba 2k
Thanked my chi and went to sleep soundly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes by garriAndsugar: 6:59am On May 04, 2023
two nigerian men holding hands and walking

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 7:05am On May 04, 2023
I almost had an accident as a 17 years old, driving my dads car, Youthful exorbitance, was over speeding, I almost crashed and hit a bike at a Crossroad (4junction) at about 140km/h in a crowded street. I parked and sat their for 5 minutes thinking about what I just escaped. That memory sticks to my brain till date. It was the last time I oversped
paroleski:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes by elpochas: 7:15am On May 04, 2023
[quote author=IIdamuAdugbo post=122918149]I almost had an accident as a 17 years old, driving my dads car, Youthful exorbitance, was over speeding, I almost crashed and hit a bike at a Crossroad (4junction) at about 140km/h in a crowded street. I parked and sat their for 5 minutes thinking about what I just escaped. That memory sticks to my brain till date. It

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls And Their Misunderstanding 'come To My House' By Guys / Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda / I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.