Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e (86808 Views)

Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter / Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter / Wizkid mock Linda Ikeji again In his new snap chat post ( pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by stubbornman(m): 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
alobright17:
with the smelling stuff?
you don put head there before
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by noblegrex: 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
kay29000:
Wizkid is just a kid with a lot of money and no manners. A lying small brat. He didn't buy those Porsches.
where's the prove that he didn't own the cars..ehn. Na dem both sabi wetin dey worry dem.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by dare2differ: 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
Deepfreezer:
shut up and visit his instagram, dude just bought another house in America.

Another house?

Are we still talking about the same dude that is yet to own a house in Lagos

The one that is just buying a house for his mum

In case you do not know, in obodo oyinbo what you need to buy a house is usually a 10% of the cost price. The small boy is still paying a hefty mortgage. He doesn't own that house yet. He will keep paying the mortgage in 20 or more years to come. Till then.....stop defending a fo.ol.

Tell him to follow Raekado's footsteps

You are welcome wink

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by McXponent(m): 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
chumakk:
There's only thing that will end this problem. They need to have s*ex together grin
what if dey didn't have it togeda?
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Homguy(m): 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
evegran:

One would think being a pharmacist, you'd be sensitive and understanding-but you're not. Instead you're apparently a pharmacist with a very shallow mentality.

I AM NOT FOR SALE and if you believe every Nigerian girl is for sale then you're one inexperienced MOFO who obviously needs to get out more and experience life.

Plus, ill resist the urge to reply anything from you again.
C'mon miss! twasnt supposed to be an offensive post. A conversation starter intended.

Btw, lov3 , genuine care, intelligence could be a price for your heart.
I wouldnt be deeply interested in a lass i could buy with some wads , So i definitely do not mean it that way.

That said "some" girls have price tags. I have met a chunk.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Kayode55(m): 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
Age iz not_growth
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Deepfreezer:
shut up and visit his instagram, dude just bought another house in America.
Did he tell you that? Abi na another dumb news that will one day be exposed by anyone and then another angry rant cos you were caught red handed posing.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Splinz(m): 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Someone should tell this wizkid or whatever he's call, to grow up!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by McXponent(m): 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
dare2differ:

Another house?

In case you do not know, in obodo oyinbo what you need to buy a house is usually a 10% of the cost price. The small boy is still paying a hefty mortgage. He doesn't own that house yet. He will keep paying the mortgage in 20 or more years to come. Till then.....stop defending a fo.ol.

You are welcome wink
follow reekado's foot step?
Who dey chop wey dog dey wag tail? Besides, What is the capacity of ur tinkin faculty?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Baroba(m): 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kai, Wizkid has a lot of growing up to do, he sounds like a 10 year old..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by masqot(m): 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
chumakk:
There's only thing that will end this problem. They need to have s*ex together grin
that's wot ur Oracle says... I bow oo
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by alobright17(m): 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
stubbornman:

you don put head there before
Bros no blame me ooooohhhhh Na hear say wish I can see things for myself.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by chimexdnice1(m): 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
House he rented isn't it his own? Or shd he come out and say he rented the house? He paid for it temporarily so for that mean time it was his own... Linder shd just chill on his matter and avoid unnecessary insults.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by dare2differ: 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
McXponent:

follow reekado's foot step?
Who dey chop wey dog dey wag tail? Besides, What is the capacity of ur tinkin faculty?

Definitely bigger than every meber of your family combined

Raekado built his parents a house in less than two years

I won't be surprised if he is already building his own.

Wizkid is just buying his mum a house undecided since when embarassed

You can spot the difference

Oh! He is also an stvpid and irresponsible baby father grin

Always learn to read in context. Don't be da..ft!
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by princeisah26(m): 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
At the end of the day, linda ikeji &
Wizkid will be fine...... Dear Nigerians save your Data to send your CVs for a better Job.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Iwonttell:
why is she not writing about obo or is he not a celeb that one will send her to extinction grin

You don chop? Hungry Bois be making noise and taking sides.

Linda and wizkid are made. Infact, Linda ikeji will still be heard in few years time but wizkid won't shine for long.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by AdeniyiA(m): 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
chumakk:
exactly wat i av in mind, she should just carry wizzy pikin and d rest go become history .... lipsrsealed
cheesy
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by karkel(m): 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Adult wer follow pikin play, na sand sand go full em head....... Linda be wise

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by wayaa007(m): 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
kay29000:
Wizkid is just a kid with a lot of money and no manners. A lying small brat. He didn't buy those Porsches.
Na u buy the Porsche for am abi, ogbeni, if Linda's job is to do aproko, she should expect this and more!!! There's no f##ing manners in doing aproko!!!! Ask, TMZ and the likes! In other news try install the latest version of the app calles 'brain'!; since u , either lack one , or have an outdated one!
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by JuanDeDios: 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
AntiWailer:

-Showing the bag you buy is idiotic..

-Writing just bad news about the guy because you feel you have a platform is idiotic.

-Putting up pictues of his second baby is very very idiotic.
Lol
Well, I was commenting on the present tiff. Whether those things you listed are idiotic or not depends on context.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by AntiWailer: 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Lol
Well, I was commenting on the present tiff. Whether those things you listed are idiotic or not depends on context.

In the context it actually is.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by tico1212(m): 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
kay29000:
You can say that again bro. Na smal boy dey worry am
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Alezy(m): 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
Forzap:
D tin pain am well well grin grin. Awon werey celeb

Aunty linda carry go notin do u cheesy

mami water. ...Hawayu?
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by funnynation(m): 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jaymima:
Easy kiddo. Your rantings won't stop banks from sending her credit alert.
Neither will it stop Wizkid from balling with Akon and receiving bank alert.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
princeisah26:
At the end of the day, linda ikeji &
Wizkid will be fine...... Dear Nigerians save your Data to send your CVs for a better Job.

Abi o. Don't mind these jobless people. Wizkid and Linda have secured their future. These ones here wey get less than 100k /monjobjobs dey make noise.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by henryhemon(m): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
AntiWailer:
hehehehehe

2 eediots.

Ask them what their achievement is in life.

"They have plenty money , can buy anything and help people"

That is what their black mind call great achievement. Yet they die empty.

Especially that little boy , see all he listed as achievements. ...cars that are liabilities . Am sure there are non celebs who help the poor and you don't hear a word about it. That's what you get when your wealth is Ill gotten. Bragging about material things.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Paulpenny(m): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Linda ikeji is big fool for saying shiit about my man wizzy
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by ilivehere: 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
kay29000:

he is lying, you said. oya tell us the truth.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Deepfreezer(m): 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
dare2differ:

Another house?

You are welcome wink
tell me more on how to acquire properties in obodo oyibo I don't know . tell me more. I blame wizkid for giving the old bitch attention.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Deepfreezer(m): 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
tochimas:

Did he tell you that? Abi na another dumb news that will one day be exposed by anyone and then another angry rant cos you were caught red handed posing.
Linda butt lickers y'all should leave me alone.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by stubbornman(m): 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
evegran:

Oh!

Well for starters, is that you in your dp or someone you'd wanna look like if you have enough money for plastic surgery? smiley
awwww....dearie that's me oh....I don't need so much to look the way I do....moreover I don't do the celebrity dp stuff
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Sunnypa11(m): 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Celebrities are disgrace to manhood and womanhood especially the organs can stinks.....

Awon werey meji

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.