Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,666 members, 7,862,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Thisyourtatafo Calls Out Tonyebarcanista - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thisyourtatafo Calls Out Tonyebarcanista (671 Views)

Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) / Wife Calls Out Her Husband's Mistress On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thisyourtatafo Calls Out Tonyebarcanista by ThisYourTatafo: 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
A woman's virginity is not a virtue, neither is her non virginity a vice.

This talk of marrying a virgin like it is a certificate of decency and faithfulness on the part of the woman is myopic and only a product of slow thinking. There is no establish findings anywhere that place a woman higher on the basis of her virginity, neither is a woman placed lower because she is a non virgin. There is not even an atom of relationship between a happy family and a virgin Woman.

I am not advocating for promiscuity but only saying that women should be respected based on their virtues and not the status of their virginity.

Not contradicting your afore-mentioned point bro but your short thesis lacks merit and virtue and I quote

"This talk of marrying a virgin like it is a certificate of decency and faithfulness on the part of the woman is myopic and only a product of slow thinking''.

The talk of preference of women whose hymen is intact was brought up by a rather young intelligent man who knows for certain that you cannot rub your face with muddy waters and say
" I am beautiful still''

And everyone accepts your affirmation simply because you said so.

You cannot put square pegs in rectangular holes my brother.

The masculine folks who LIKED your comment are either responsible for a greater part of hymen destruction without conscience, or they simply agree with you because they want to trend with the band.

While the women folk who LIKED your statement I can assure you brother, 99.9% of them either lost their dignity before adolescence or they simply do not adore the virtue of virginty hence disparing young women who have DECIDED to keep theirs.

Let's not ADORN what is wrong simply because everyone is doing it.

Ask me if I want Pure fruit juice or I'd like refined ones kept locked up in the cabinet for a decade?

Your answer is as good as precise...I'd go for the fresh ones which have just been harvested from their mother's soft breasts (The tree).

Listen, if a girl loses her pride, their is a side to her that almost always regrets it but their is a camouflage-she will always outwardly flaunt her promiscuity in the face of opposing girls who have kept the faith.

The point I'm trying to make however is,
Culture,
Tradition,
Even life/posterity adores a woman whom inspite of all the alluring distractions of this depraved reality, can KEEP and PROTECT her most prized possession after ascending and winning the numerous thorns on her way.

I'll go soft pedals on you bro
Listen:
NO BE TODAY WE DEY SEE NON VIRGINS AND EVERY REAL GUY WILL TELL YOU THIS THAT EVEN IF THEM LOVE THEIR BABE DIEEEE, SOMETIMES THEY WISH SHE'S TIGHTER (U KNOW WETIN I MEAN).

But what can I say,
What is done is done,
When a hymen is broken, it is broken,
Not even the smartest kegel exercise can bring back the shine.
But really when a man loves,
Virginity is not always an issue.

Let's call a spade what it is- we (Guys) all wish our nuptials to our hearthrobe were bound on virginity.
But as them no dey see virgin again nko,
What to do na?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thisyourtatafo Calls Out Tonyebarcanista by SUPERPACK: 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
For more threads on virginity press 2.

1 Like

Re: Thisyourtatafo Calls Out Tonyebarcanista by falconey(m): 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin

Cool

this is gonna be fun , PDP POLITICAL THUG vs A WANNA BE FEMINIST.
Re: Thisyourtatafo Calls Out Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
Get a life abeg undecided
Re: Thisyourtatafo Calls Out Tonyebarcanista by IamLEGEND1: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
who come be this one again?

TonyeBarcanista couldn't be more right.
There is absolutely no correlation between a female's virginity and her virtues.(+ve or -ve)

I will date and marry a non-virgin without so much as a twitch on my part so long as I know the excellent qualities she brings to the table.

Promiscuity is not something you encourage,but neither is hypocrisy & double standards- which is exactly what most of them virgin girls and virgin hunters practice.
And you need to ask the supposed virgin girls what they consider virginity to be & if they were to be honest, they'll leave ur jaw laying on the floor.
The definition of what a virgin is these days is twisted daily to fit in with their various spectra of depravity.
A girl who has been fingeréd,gone down on,and has given a blowjób herself still considers herself a virgin. That tells you all you need to know about what virgins are now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thisyourtatafo Calls Out Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
*Spreads___mat___under___a___mango ___tree undecided
Re: Thisyourtatafo Calls Out Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
@/;$%=~??
Re: Thisyourtatafo Calls Out Tonyebarcanista by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
@OP

I believe you are aware that I have no time to engage anyone in irrelevant subjects like this. I have other important issues to attend to. But for the sake of those in this section I will reply. please do not expect further replies.

1. As a Christian, I have scanned through the Bible to get the Biblical position on the importance of virginity but found none. In the book of Prov 31:10-31, the Bible listed 10 characteristics of a virtuous woman and VIRGINITY WAS ABSENT(I encourage ladies to read that portion).

In the same Bible, women of virtues that never married as virgins and great men that married non virgins were celebrated. Is it Ruth that was loved and married by Boaz despite the fact that she wasn't a virgin? Ruth went on to become a foremother of Jesus Christ. Is it Abigail, that David loved even when she wasn't a virgin and married her after the death of her husband? is it Uriah's wife that David married? Mary Magdalene that we all celebrate was a retired prostitute.

however, if you look at the same Bible, the only woman whose virginity was emphasised was Mary. That was even because of the favor and miraculous birth. Even when the Lord blessed her, she was not blessed for being a virgin but for being filled with grace. she was called blessed amongst women not blessed amongst virgins.

The Bible is not a secret book. A woman dignity is never in her hymen but her virtues.

2. The concept of guys having preference for virgins is simply a product of slow thinking. What is even the trophy in breaking hymen? Do we call the girl that was raped as non dignified because she wasn't broken by his r husband? what about the girl that had a failed relationship? On the other hand, do we call the one whose hymen is intact but constantly gives BJ's, handjjobs etc as dignified? does that make sense?

My advice to ladies whether virgins or non is never to let anyone make them appear inferior or otherwise because of their hymen status. God Bless

3 Likes

Re: Thisyourtatafo Calls Out Tonyebarcanista by Ximonak: 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Barcaniata you too correct, some VIRGIN especially in our nowadays churches misbehave and think they are doing there husband-to-be/boyfriend a favour when there is issues in the relationship.
They don't have any other thing to offer in a relationship/marriage except just "they are virgins".

This is one of there songs when they have issues in relationship and my reply:
"Am I not a virgin"..... and so(we all are sinners)
"Didn't I keep myself".... What about your brain?
Didn't you marry me as a virgin.... will it keep/sustain the marriage

Imagine a lady that is termed virgin in Christiandom knows how to give explicit blow/hand J, wants to be eaten too but will not allow you to enter.

There are Virgins(free-sexual with brains) and they don't shout/look down on other people that are into sex.
Re: Thisyourtatafo Calls Out Tonyebarcanista by ThisYourTatafo: 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
@OP

I believe you are aware that I have no time to engage anyone in irrelevant subjects like this. I have other important issues to attend to. But for the sake of those in this section I will reply. please do not expect further replies.

1. As a Christian, I have scanned through the Bible to get the Biblical position on the importance of virginity but found none. In the book of Prov 31:10-31, the Bible listed 10 characteristics of a virtuous woman and VIRGINITY WAS ABSENT(I encourage ladies to read that portion).

In the same Bible, women of virtues that never married as virgins and great men that married non virgins were celebrated. Is it Ruth that was loved and married by Boaz despite the fact that she wasn't a virgin? Ruth went on to become a foremother of Jesus Christ. Is it Abigail, that David loved even when she wasn't a virgin and married her after the death of her husband? is it Uriah's wife that David married? Mary Magdalene that we all celebrate was a retired prostitute.

however, if you look at the same Bible, the only woman whose virginity was emphasised was Mary. That was even because of the favor and miraculous birth. Even when the Lord blessed her, she was not blessed for being a virgin but for being filled with grace. she was called blessed amongst women not blessed amongst virgins.

The Bible is not a secret book. A woman dignity is never in her hymen but her virtues.

2. The concept of guys having preference for virgins is simply a product of slow thinking. What is even the trophy in breaking hymen? Do we call the girl that was raped as non dignified because she wasn't broken by his r husband? what about the girl that had a failed relationship? On the other hand, do we call the one whose hymen is intact but constantly gives BJ's, handjjobs etc as dignified? does that make sense?

My advice to ladies whether virgins or non is never to let anyone make them appear inferior or otherwise because of their hymen status. God Bless

REPLY LOADING
Re: Thisyourtatafo Calls Out Tonyebarcanista by todman(m): 7:01am On Apr 04, 2016
I was just about writing an article on virginity when I came across this page. I'm making reference to the fellow who talked about the position of the bible on the importance of virginity. Pls read your bible properly. The bible did not use the word virginity but in other forms such as sexual immortality which was emphasized in many places. You could check Esther 2:2 and Revelation 14:4. Also you referred to Mary's situation, one of the reasons Mary was chosen to give birth to Christ was because she was a virgin, the angel said to her you have found favor in the sight of the lord. To find favor in the sight of the lord you have to obey his commandments and one of them is "not commit adultery" which is also the same as sexual immorality. We should stop finding loopholes in the bible to suit ourselves. Sexual immortality is wrong and sinful. However it's not our place to condemn people but rather the act. We should stop trying to justify it. Even our parents discourage the act, its not like they are foolish but they know what's right and wrong.

Its really hilarious as everyone now has their version of the bible. Gay people and drunkards now use the bible to defend the acts. I wonder if its the same book we all read
Re: Thisyourtatafo Calls Out Tonyebarcanista by ThisYourTatafo: 10:45am On Apr 06, 2016
todman:
I was just about writing an article on virginity when I came across this page. I'm making reference to the fellow who talked about the position of the bible on the importance of virginity. Pls read your bible properly. The bible did not use the word virginity but in other forms such as sexual immortality which was emphasized in many places. You could check Esther 2:2 and Revelation 14:4. Also you referred to Mary's situation, one of the reasons Mary was chosen to give birth to Christ was because she was a virgin, the angel said to her you have found favor in the sight of the lord. To find favor in the sight of the lord you have to obey his commandments and one of them is "not commit adultery" which is also the same as sexual immorality. We should stop finding loopholes in the bible to suit ourselves. Sexual immortality is wrong and sinful. However it's not our place to condemn people but rather the act. We should stop trying to justify it. Even our parents discourage the act, its not like they are foolish but they know what's right and wrong.

Its really hilarious as everyone now has their version of the bible. Gay people and drunkards now use the bible to defend the acts. I wonder if its the same book we all read

No mind that BOY Tonye... I dey prepare my answer for ram... Been very busy lately I for teach am spiritual ethos and the more position of this crucial topic

TONYEBARCANISTA ABI WETIN BE YOUR NAME,
I AM COMING FOR YOU AGAIN... SMART DEBATE IS NOT YOUR THING BRO, U JUST THINK U ARE WITTY BUT YOU LACK THE I.Q IN THE RIGHT PROPORTION TO ARGUE SMART TOPICS.

I DEY COME, U GO HEAR AM

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Ur Help... Everyone, It's Urgent! / What Makes Her A Runs Girl? / What Do U Have To Say In This Mata Becus I Dey Vex..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.