Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex (46197 Views)

Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex by FlirtyGist: 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
GistMore.com

Nigerian Lady felt disappointed and embarrassed when an Ijebu gynaecologist who slide into her Dm just to ask for sex.

She angrily exposed their chat and wrote;

Just take a look at this unfortunate human being

See their leaked chats below..

GIST BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/lady-calls-ijebu-gynaecologist-slide-dm-just-ask-sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex by FlirtyGist: 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex by HonAdeli(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
funny

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex by Olalan(m): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
Doctor is definitely sick with his manner of conversation, while I wonder why we don't get to see slay queens leak the weird conversations and raw request of rich balling guys in their Dm

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex by decatalyst(m): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
He only want to assess your mechanism to determine if it needs oiling

grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex by ibori1(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
tongue

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex by Homeboiy: 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2018
The lady presented herself as a sex object
so the gyna wan kolombi
no be say na free sef

34 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex by 21savages: 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
Some gurls can be very funny atimes, how many guys have u slept wit dat u're exposing jst this one dat u dint cum to conclusion wit..

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex by CoolFreeday(m): 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
weirdness everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex by HeWrites(m): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
The lady is just trying to get attention.

She's very stupid. So it's a crime to be BLUNT?

I blame the guy because the lady will use this to feed her ego.

The mumu below me and her usual stupid comments.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex by pocohantas(f): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
Look at the comments above, they are more concerned with the slayqueen and her other customers. Typical naija mentality. Always chasing the irrelevant thing.

The guy has gynaecologist on his profile, if indeed he is a gynaecologist...would any of you allow your sister or wife to visit his hospital? What kind of gynaecologist chats in such manner?

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex by queensera(f): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
pocohantas:
Look at the comments above, they are more concerned with the slayqueen and her other customers. Typical naija mentality. Always chasing the irrelevant thing.

The guy has gynaecologist on his profile, if indeed he is a gynaecologist...would any of you allow your sister or wife to visit his hospital? What kind of gynaecologist chats in such manner?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex by Omihanifa: 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
all these twitter stories that doesn't add up

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex by HouseOfWine: 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
Why is She acting foreign?

On Social Media anything goes

Oh i forgot this the first time someone outrightly asked her for sex..

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex by obojememe: 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
he was just straight to the point...i like that

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex by IamAirforce1: 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
Maybe it's because you dressed like a prostitute

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex by Klinee: 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
pocohantas:

The gynaecologist is a human being and he is also having normal human feeling.
I don't see what is wrong in his chat because he ask the girl if she is in a relationship.
They are human oo, ahbi you wan dem to be impotent just because they are gynaecologist

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex by pocohantas(f): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Klinee:
The gynaecologist is a human being and he is also having normal human feeling.
I don't see what is wrong in his chat because he ask the girl if she is in a relationship.
They are human oo, ahbi you wan dem to be impotent just because they are gynaecologist

So, it is normal human feeling to say you want sex just like that.
A gynaecologist whose job brings him in close contact with the female body, goes into a lady's inbox to tell her he wants to see her for sex. You see no wrong in that?

If this gynaecologist's picture is posted here, can you allow him attend to your loved one? Please, just a yes or no will do.

15 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex by Klinee: 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
pocohantas:

So, it is normal human feeling to say you want sex just like that.
A gynaecologist whose job brings him in close contact with the female body, goes into a lady's inbox to tell her he wants to see her for sex. You see no wrong in that?

If this gynaecologist's picture is posted here, can you allow him attend to your loved one? Please, just a yes or no will do.
. How do you expect him to ask for sex?
Is it not better to be straight forward than beating about the bush.
A gynaecologist inside a lab theatre is expected to see your patient as a specimen which you are trying to save, but this happen outside the lab theatre.
So what is your complain?

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex by pocohantas(f): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
Klinee:
. How do you expect him to ask for sex?
Is it not better to be straight forward than beating about the bush.
A gynaecologist inside a lab theatre is expected to see your patient as a specimen which you are trying to save, but this happen outside the lab theatre.
So what is your complain?

I asked you a simple yes or no question.

But if you don't get my complain, let me explain it in simple terms. Certain professions and positions imposes some level of responsibility on us. You can't be a gynaecologist and go asking for sex from random girls because you are not in a theatre.

You are supposed to portray a good image in and out of your workplace. You are a representative of your organisation. I don't know if you work in a formal organisation, if you do...you should know this. Even if you don't, it is common sense.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex by Klinee: 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
pocohantas:

I asked you a simple yes or no question.

But if you don't get my complain, let me explain it in simple terms. Certain professions and positions imposes some level of responsibility on us. You can't be a gynaecologist and go asking for sex from random girls because you are not in a theatre.

You are supposed to portray a good image in and out of your workplace. You are a representative of your organisation.

I don't know if you work in a formal organisation, if you do...you should know this. Even if you don't, it is common sense.
I ask you earlier, do you expect him to be impotent just because he is a gynaecologist? He is normal human being like me and you and also he straight forward.
Beside You should be mindful of the fact that this chat is a private conversation between him and the girl and it happen outside the hospital premises.
Is not a bad thing for him to demand sex .

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex by pocohantas(f): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
Klinee:
I ask you earlier, do you expect him to be impotent just because he is a gynaecologist? He is normal human being like me and you and also he straight forward.
Beside You should be mindful of the fact that this chat is a private conversation between him and the girl and it happen outside the hospital premises.

I give up

Boiz2men, please come. What do you have to say about this your 'colleague'?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex by seyizma(m): 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
The new trend, right?
Re: Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex by Houseofglam7(f): 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
The gynecologist looks severely malnourished...........or sick...... undecided
Re: Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex by BlindAngel: 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
Guy's please help, is that Instagram or snap chat??
I intends adding him up now to talk if he has the experience to perform a gynaecomastia Surgery, i have suffered enough already, i can't continue to live like this
Re: Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex by BuhariNaWah: 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex by iamprofralph: 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
He is straight forward, no beating around the bush, Yoruba demons

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex by sanpipita(m): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
Klinee:

Lol are you for real? in sane nations this is purely harassment, we need a lot of reorientation in this country.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex by goshen26: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
I hope you are not just showing us the nollywood part after you have open the office already
Re: Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex by oshe11: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
Oboy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? / 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player / The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.