Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? (5053 Views)

Man Calls Out A Lady Who Sent Him Her Unclad Picture Minutes After Meeting. / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Ladies Share Your Unclad Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by ifeajikap(m): 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
Hope you are Normal?
I dnt v d ansa u want to hear
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by Daniel2289(m): 1:12am On Apr 04, 2016
Luckyk:
not even my future husband.
Really Are u so shy
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by Daniel2289(m): 1:19am On Apr 04, 2016
It depends on d parties involved.
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by SageNaruto(m): 2:17am On Apr 04, 2016
halfricanadian:
No!

I dont av dat flawless skin wat am i snapping and sending undecided

You don't have to be flawless to be beautiful wink
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by SageNaruto(m): 2:18am On Apr 04, 2016
I see no reason why a lady shouldn't...
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by Duchessree(f): 5:13am On Apr 04, 2016
NEVER angry
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by unapapadeycraze: 11:05am On Apr 04, 2016
Duchessree:
NEVER angry

you've nvr sent your unclad picture to a guy?
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by Duchessree(f): 11:09am On Apr 04, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

you've nvr sent your unclad picture to a guy?
yes I hv'nt
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by Lovelynature(m): 11:39am On Apr 04, 2016
ifeajikap:
@ ur dp person beat u? Cuz it seens u r crying it culd jus be d weed doing its work sha
Honestly, the babe looks funny. Maybe na the new pose be that. You know ladies and pose are like five and six cheesycheesy
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by optimistbynature: 11:58am On Apr 04, 2016
Luckyk:
hahahaha on mind me o, m jxt sad n bored
if I may ask , where exactly are u based??
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by ifeajikap(m): 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lovelynature:
Honestly, the babe looks funny. Maybe na the new pose be that. You know ladies and pose are like five and six cheesycheesy
she said she was was wen she took d pix
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by erosimo(m): 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
holuwatunmishe:
No no no, he might be careless with his phone and his friends would just see bad thing cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy... Good reason though
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by rosieluv(f): 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
i cnt do dat,wah if d relationship ends n he leaks my unclad pics online. Nwanne odikwa risky
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by demzylahot(m): 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
rosieluv:
i cnt do dat,wah if d relationship ends n he leaks my unclad pics online. Nwanne odikwa risky
u'll not include ur face na
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by akuracy(m): 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
Can somebody help me invite my girlfriend Cruzita to this thread ?
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
ifeajikap:
I dnt v d ansa u want to hear
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by rosieluv(f): 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
demzylahot:
u'll not include ur face na
even if,i wil nt snd it
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by Jadekitana(f): 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
Any guy who demands for naked pictures is a pervert. Naked pics to do what? W@nk? Gross!!
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by iykekelvins(m): 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
Why would any sane girl send her unclad to her partner when he sees it anytime they have sexx
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by ifeajikap(m): 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
sorry 4 my rude statement
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by demzylahot(m): 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
rosieluv:
even if,i wil nt snd it
he'll send his too
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by rosieluv(f): 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
demzylahot:
he'll send his too
lols
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by Luckyk(f): 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
optimistbynature:

if I may ask , where exactly are u based??
neverland.lolx but why do u ask?
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by demzylahot(m): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
rosieluv:
lols
it has a way of spicing a relationship
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
iykekelvins:
Why would any sane girl send her unclad to her partner when he sees it anytime they have sexx

You're discounting long distance relationships ba
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by HARDBOI: 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
holuwatunmishe:
No no no, he might be careless with his phone and his friends would just see bad thing cheesy

wow nope baby....for ur pix I'll always be careful with my fone.. I will even password it with a password like this....
mybabesuncladpixisinmyphonesorryiwontgiveu2

lol.
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by HARDBOI: 11:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
That a lie

choi. .see babe wey sabi. I need a galfrend like this oooo
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by iykekelvins(m): 12:53am On Apr 05, 2016
skarlett:

You're discounting long distance relationships ba
Even in long distance relationships.. Sending unclad aint worth it at all.
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 05, 2016
iykekelvins:
Even in long distance relationships.. Sending unclad aint worth it at all.

okay
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by abimbola74(m): 7:06am On Apr 05, 2016
holuwatunmishe:
So if u'r rest assured dat he'll delete it afta seein it,u cn?
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by optimistbynature: 7:45am On Apr 05, 2016
Luckyk:
neverland.lolx but why do u ask?

that's just a fictional location..perhaps u tell me the non fictional location in reality?? was hoping and deliberating on a motive which could aid ur boredom ...so allow me indulge u ...would u??
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by iykekelvins(m): 7:50am On Apr 05, 2016
skarlett:

okay
Yh, Good Morning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lol,,funny Chat Btwn Bae And Boo / Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) / Lagos Boy Posts A Lady's Nud*e Photos On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.