Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes (10922 Views)

"Samuel Ortom Is A Failed & Drowning Governor" - Police PRO / Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Misterdhee1(m): 9:29am On Apr 04, 2016
'Let He without a sin cast the stone first'.. Fayose doesn't have the integrity and Track records to criticize Buhari.. Buhari is the president, Fayose is a State Governor. Nd within Less than 12 months, I dear say PMB has made more Impact than Fayose has made in all his Political career.. He is only trying to use 'criticisms and Impunity', to hide away from 'Ekitigate'.. Four years is almost over sha
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by brojoshua: 9:46am On Apr 04, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
There is nothing wrong in criticising people and it is even normal and good but it really matters who is doing it and how he or she is doing it.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Vongsama(m): 9:59am On Apr 04, 2016
When they were in opposition, they thought rulling was so easy and the ruling party was mismanaging funds. They made erroneous calculations based on revenues alone and n they promised Nigerians practically impossible things but we were too gullible (and some of us still are, op for instance) n we voted dem. Now in power, they realized it wasn't what dey thought it was and the only thing they have now in confusion. But then, it is us that r suffering it. They r nt feeling d heat at all. Afterall the president is enjoyin his vacations abroad. He has spent more time outside Nigeria than in Nigeria. Everything now cost more than before. I'm afraid for our country

Eze2000:

Sir,
You just spoke my mind perfectly. Fayose seems to be a man that loves mixing high drama with bitter bitter truths and his bold outspoken nature is second to none. Unfortunately hater of truth and lover of APC chose yo see and criticise only the drama part.
OP 3 days ago I came across a topic like your and lost my temper with that OP for a very simple reason.....GARRI !

in d day PMB promised us change and a better Nigeria, Fulani herdsmen were
not murdering Nigerians and walking scot free. Their victims were not being
arrested by d army and dumped in jail. The NEPA of this land wasn't allowed
to rob me blind in broad daylight or is it darkness and most importantly A
PAINT BUCKET OF GARRI WAS 250 naira.
Did u notice now pls, I'm not going to talk about the dollar at all or fake corruption trials and fights that seem to last forever and still get nowhere fast? Today, barely a year later the very same paint bucket of garri is 450 naira, I had bought it that very afternoon for my kids to manage.
For a wise man, a knowledgeable former head of state, and for a party as a whole to go promising heaven and earth before election, they are a
terrible disappoint to say the least. Oh, wait....could it be they had no idea
what they were promising Nigeria's? Or is it that they made promises without first evaluating their abilities to keep them? if so then they purposely lied to Nigerians, to d poor and to the helpless who suffer everyday and have to buy garri at
ridiculously high prices while high and mighty enjoy their loot. They ought to
be lined up against a wall and stoned for vile atrocities against mankind.
Mr. OP I strongly suggest u and everyone like u leaves Mr. Ayo Fayose alone
for he is the only rich politician in this country that will sit on d bare ground
with the poor. And he speaks complete truth though in his own uncultured
manner.

You have a nice day
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by BERNIMOORE: 10:07am On Apr 04, 2016
REBBUTALS TO Flowrymz post

[quote author=Flowrymz post=44380657]

Fayose is one man whom has made it his duty to keep criticizing President Muhammadu Buhari no matter what, during the campaigns, he said he had evidence that President Buhari would die 2months after inauguration, but it’s 11months right now (May 29th 2015 – March 2016) and President Buhari is still not dead! Now what do we call Fayose? A pained brat!
Flowrymz, you have just LIED! or supply us with a reputable link(not pay as you go link) where fayose said buhari WILL die in 2months
Just two weeks ago, Fayose was very happy buying Banana from a small child whom is meant to be in school, now what’s that?
oshiomole Did the same thing and you did nt see anything wrong

This same Fayose called President Buhari a weak 73year old whom is an illiterate & an incompetent man unable to rule Nigeria,
YES,FAYOSE WAS RIGHT ON THAT, BUHARI DID NOT READ THE BUDGET BEFORE SIGNING IT AND THEN SUBMIT, THATS INCOMPETENCE, YES FAYOSE IS RIGHT, READ BELOW;
''A vendor of a padded Budget'' to the National Assembly

A sitting president presents a budget which is believed to have been thoroughly looked into by the president and can be defended by him was later discovered as been filled with hidden fraudulent clauses by the National Assembly after the president appends his signature on the budget

Confirming the fact that the president did not even know anything or maybe unschooled to decode what and what contain what in the budget as the ''concortion was put together only for it to be rubber-stamped'' by him and finnaly sent through him as a ''common vendor'' of his own country budget

Honestly, Can we call that an effective president? yet Buhari Appended his signature to a fraudulent budget(thereby he takes responsibility of a budget meant to defraud the Nation)

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

but our dear Fayose still appointed a 73year old “Carpenter” as a Local Government Chairman! Oh! Did I mention that the “Carpenter” is also an illiterate! Oh gullible Fayose! Oh Visionless Fayose! Oh Pained Fayose!
One local government out of almost 770 LGA in nigeria Has less oversight,and then then Carpenter chairman is reporting to fayose himself

Fast forward to March 2016, Fayose made a statement which fumed up the anger in me & made me pickup my Laptop to write this article, he said this & I quote “Everyone whom has lost his/her life in Nigeria to terrorist attacks or otherwise has his/her blood on President Buhari’s head”! Come on Fayose! Come on! Why that statement!

What about those who died under Goodluck Jonathan? Of Course! He is PDP! Fayose is PDP! So Jonathan’s sins has to slide through!

But Flowrymz and Nigerians SAY NO! If everyone who loses his/her lives gets his/her blood on President Buhari’s head, then everyone who lost their lives under Jonathan’s tenure gets theirs on Jonathan’s head, Period!
Yes and Yes,
1, Buhari in 1984(before you were born) did nothing to stop the Baby-Making-Maching in the North Expecially Kano, Which has now snowballed to more than 10MILLION Almaajiris roaming the streets and abandonned to islamic and arabic schools,which the Terrorist from Chad and Niger easily pick and brainwash and train to suicide bombers and terrorists.
2,The 'Child Bill Act' which gives right of protection to children was rejectected by the northern governors and tagged anti-islam
So Buhari took part in the responsibility of those killed by boko-haram

Under Jonathan, 234 School girls were abducted and were not returned to their parents till today! Over 20,000 lives lost just in the Northern Part of Nigeria!

Over 50 Bomb blasts recorded under Jonathan! (Lives and Properties lost too).
the state governor, who is the chief executive Says he deliberately did not inform Jonathan, so that the girls would not be easily recovered.he expect Gej to call him on his own state issue! first.

With President Buhari, Corruption has been stamped out by 87%, with President Buhari, all areas taken hostage by the terrorist Sect “Boko Haram” has been recovered, with President Buhari,
YOU have a lost memory, all territories were catured under gej, as can testify that NO SINGLE BOMB BLAST during election from march 28 till april and more, even thier flags were displayed when the terrorists were annihilated.

All is see is a failed Governor ranting all about in the person of “Ayodele Peter Fayose”, my good people of Ekiti, please just endure the “Visionless Mofo” you have at the helm of Affairs in your state, things would surely get better someday.

I still remain my humble self, Flowrymz Ibekwe
.so you have no pionts

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by luvinhubby(m): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2016
hotwax:

Fayose made life easy for PDP in the last election. Especially that news paper advertisement. I want him to continue. He was the reason APC won.

Really ?
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by MarysMeal: 10:58am On Apr 04, 2016
grosebiz:
If you are a student of history, you will recall that almost the same way Fayose attacks PMB, APC hired people to pummel GEJ without decorum.
It is Nemesis hour.

Fayose said that Buhari will die 2months after inauguration, that he have evidence.

This is almost a year now and Buhari is not yet dead.
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by MarysMeal: 11:06am On Apr 04, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
REBBUTALS TO Flowrymz post

Jesus!

So all you do is to come online and defend politicians who don't even know about your existence.

I'm yet to see any of these politicians children (apc and pdp) defend their parents online.

Better go look for something to do with your life. Don't let your children stone you when they grow up.
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Eze2000(m): 11:18am On Apr 04, 2016
MarysMeal:

Fayose said that Buhari will die 2months after inauguration, that he have evidence.

This is almost a year now and Buhari is not yet dead.
SHOW ME PROOF
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Eze2000(m): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2016
MarysMeal:

Jesus!

So all you do is to come online and defend politicians who don't even know about your existence.

I'm yet to see any of these politicians children (apc and pdp) defend their parents online.

Better go look for something to do with your life. Don't let your children stone you when they grow up.

He is defending his and those who speak the truth in it.
I for 1 salute him for take the time to do so.
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by focus7: 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
Only blocked minds hails Fayose.
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
rexel99:
Crap, can't imagine an adult would take his time to type this.

WHY E DEY PAIN YOU? grin FAYOSE NA YOUR UNCLE? ABI YOU ARE HIS CHEIF SECURITY OFFICER
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
rexel99:

rexel99:

WHY E DEY PAIN YOU? grin FAYOSE NA YOUR UNCLE? ABI YOU ARE HIS CHEIF SECURITY OFFICER
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Glorealluv(m): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
legendsilver:
Super finishing and don't forget that the above article made Gej an award achiever in our Nigerian history.
Kindly see the honoured award below
For ur scattered house abi

Bt throught d world he is recognised as d best president ever in d whole of africa, sumtin dat had earned him numerous awards.
M nt surprised @ ur stupidity sha coz I dnt xpect much 4rn anyone following a dull nd insensible buhari, nd also cmplimenting d useless article above 4rm a jobless nd fraustated nd aggrieved nigeria.
God bless Nigeria, God bless Ekiti state, God bless d bst governor ever in Nigeria FAYOSE, u r gonna murder dem all
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Glorealluv(m): 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hey jobless man, u nid 2 go 2 ekiti nd beg fayose 2 find u a job in his poultry.even if na 2 dey pack shit.
Coz na joblesness dey worry u.
Useless jobless son of a bitch
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Surfboard(m): 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
Your parents don't give you money for data to type rubbish like this. Get productive mate.
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Eze2000(m): 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
focus7:
Only blocked minds hails Fayose.
Only deadened minds don't
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by basadenet: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
This is total rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos Need To Stop Acting Like Minorities And Play Nigerian Politics / President Buhari Sends Message To D’tigress / Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.