Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes (10918 Views)

"Samuel Ortom Is A Failed & Drowning Governor" - Police PRO / Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by oyetunder(m): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2016
Yes
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by arabbunkum: 8:37am On Apr 04, 2016
I deeply respect Fayose's courage to speak out against the shortcomings of this administration.
If we all turn to Zombie as the Op is advocating, what will be the fate of this great nation?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by winningwinner(m): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2016
rexel99:
Crap, can't imagine an adult would take his time to type this.
Hmmmm!
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Nellybii: 8:37am On Apr 04, 2016
Go to the streets of Ekiti, ask around and you will discover that what the people want are flyovers and airports. They don't mind if salaries are unpaid. They like things the way they are.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by adeyinkaadebami1(m): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2016
My friend is like u dnt hve elder at home,see d way ure talking to father of urs nd governor of a state,u better becareful nd watch ur words.big fool
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Vongsama(m): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2016
OP are u serious about this? I mean with all the obvious flaws of buhari u still take time to hav a dig at fayose instead.
Truth be told, fayose isn't a gud leader bt he's better than wat we hav as a president n he is really doin a gud job keepin d daura man in check to some extent.
Coming from a young dude like u, I'm really disappointed.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Dklef(m): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2016
Alright.

Now shutdown that your laptop and slumber to reality!

Hope you've got fuel though? Cos you'll have queues to encounter at the fuel stations by the time its battery gets low.

Aloha...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by dapsoneh: 8:40am On Apr 04, 2016
U don't know the diff btw 'whom' and 'who'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by opius: 8:40am On Apr 04, 2016
who is talking ? who is he ?
i begiiiiii !!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by sweetilicious(f): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Am here to read comments
Same as me
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Prinzemel(m): 8:42am On Apr 04, 2016
Flowrymz:

In my last article about the Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose, I called him a “Drama king”, an “Attention Seeker”, a Visionless man, an average man on the Streets of Lagos would call him a “Mofo”.

Fayose is one man whom has made it his duty to keep criticizing President Muhammadu Buhari no matter what, during the campaigns, he said he had evidence that President Buhari would die 2months after inauguration, but it’s 11months right now (May 29th 2015 – March 2016) and President Buhari is still not dead! Now what do we call Fayose? A pained brat!

Just two weeks ago, Fayose was very happy buying Banana from a small child whom is meant to be in school, now what’s that?

This same Fayose called President Buhari a weak 73year old whom is an illiterate & an incompetent man unable to rule Nigeria, but our dear Fayose still appointed a 73year old “Carpenter” as a Local Government Chairman! Oh! Did I mention that the “Carpenter” is also an illiterate! Oh gullible Fayose! Oh Visionless Fayose! Oh Pained Fayose!

This “Gullible Fellow” who has a PhD in Noise Making with his E-rat “Lere Olayinka” has been seeking unnecessary attention all these while!

Fast forward to March 2016, Fayose made a statement which fumed up the anger in me & made me pickup my Laptop to write this article, he said this & I quote “Everyone whom has lost his/her life in Nigeria to terrorist attacks or otherwise has his/her blood on President Buhari’s head”! Come on Fayose! Come on! Why that statement!

What about those who died under Goodluck Jonathan? Of Course! He is PDP! Fayose is PDP! So Jonathan’s sins has to slide through!

But Flowrymz and Nigerians SAY NO! If everyone who loses his/her lives gets his/her blood on President Buhari’s head, then everyone who lost their lives under Jonathan’s tenure gets theirs on Jonathan’s head, Period!

Under Jonathan, 234 School girls were abducted and were not returned to their parents till today! Over 20,000 lives lost just in the Northern Part of Nigeria!

Over 50 Bomb blasts recorded under Jonathan! (Lives and Properties lost too).

So what if we get to play the blame game! Don’t you think Jonathan would have more bloods on his head that President Buhari? With President Buhari, Corruption has been stamped out by 87%, with President Buhari, all areas taken hostage by the terrorist Sect “Boko Haram” has been recovered, with President Buhari, Made in Nigeria products are getting patronized more, with President Buhari, with President Buhari, women have gotten a better place in the government, with President Buhari, the military have gotten better ammunitions, with President Buhari, Nigeria’s Petroleum Refineries have started work, with President Buhari a lot have changed!

All is see is a failed Governor ranting all about in the person of “Ayodele Peter Fayose”, my good people of Ekiti, please just endure the “Visionless Mofo” you have at the helm of Affairs in your state, things would surely get better someday.

I still remain my humble self, Flowrymz Ibekwe.
learn to make good enquiries before taking to media and coming up with your gulible facts. Seems you don't have. The privilledge to come head-on wit the standard of our economy. Nice heading though but the content do not hold water.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 04, 2016
corperscorner:
Oga OP.....tho I ain't a fan of the noise maker.

But shey na bcus of this thread you go photo studio go snap pics. You just handed yourself over to the noise maker.

Remember the Ogun state blogger that was tortured last year? Well....I won't say anything again at this point. Continue insulting your elders...
But fayose has every right to insult elders right. Chai
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Deen77: 8:44am On Apr 04, 2016
corperscorner:

But shey na bcus of this thread you go photo studio go snap pics. You just handed yourself over to the noise maker.

Remember the Ogun state blogger that was tortured last year? Well....I won't say anything again at this point. Continue insulting your elders...

Insulting elder, what of Fayose, you don't get what you can't give.

Fayose did not respect his mother, said any body at Buhari age used pampers including his mum, insulting d old woman.
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by omolola15(m): 8:44am On Apr 04, 2016
Nellybii:
Go to the streets of Ekiti, ask around and you will discover that what the people want are flyovers and airports. They don't mind if salaries are unpaid. They like things the way they are.

Na fly over and bridge go feed their families abi.
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by StarOnEarth(m): 8:44am On Apr 04, 2016
Iffa I hear say wailers gree
Fayose keeps criticising
And his only contribution is for the Naira to be devalued.
Fayose must be a bench warmer during his school day.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by luvinhubby(m): 8:45am On Apr 04, 2016
hardywaltz:
It's on record that Fayose hasn't commissioned any completed project in his life time. If u doubt me do a Google search.

Fayose has turned Ekiti state into a 'Fountain of Rice and beans'

At least his people are not hungry like that of his brother in Osun state.
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:45am On Apr 04, 2016
Can you please order for chilled zobo cos pop corn is here already

sweetilicious:
Same as me
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Rexnegro(m): 8:46am On Apr 04, 2016
Sometimes I ask myself where re people good sentiments And reasoning?is obvious most ant-pmb wailers has lost theirs... for me fayose is no saint to be pointing finger at pmb....most politicians especially fayose is a product of luck if not his past shady deals is more than enough to send him to life imprisonment. no be him fault na ekiti people I blame for Been easily deceive by his charisma And political gimmicks all because of rice Wey they don chop finish now...for me if You ask me fayemi is still the best gov ekiti has ever had....
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by marv1: 8:48am On Apr 04, 2016
hardywaltz:
It's on record that Fayose hasn't commissioned any completed project in his life time. If u doubt me do a Google search.

Fayose has turned Ekiti state into a 'Fountain of Rice and beans'
Each time i hear fayose this fayose that as if he is the only gov in nigeria i shake my head. Some govs are doing very well without making noise. Fayose has not paid any salary this yr 2016, yet the vissionless mofo, attention-seeking gov wants to construct a 2.7km flyover with outrageous 5.7Billion naira. It a sori case for ekiti people.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Rudboy360(m): 8:48am On Apr 04, 2016
Iyaju:
Abi na, he should also bounce to Lagos where Hausa people are killing the Yorubas.[color=#990000][/color]
Maybe he should bounce to Enugu where the Fulani ppl killing and Raping the Enugu indigenes or better still to delta where the Fulani ppl are killing the Deltans...Where u dey where God dey distribute Cmon Sense?
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Nellybii: 8:48am On Apr 04, 2016
corperscorner:

So we cannot write again. What happened to the freedom of speech that you people sream anytime Fayose insults PMB. People call PMB anything here and nobody has been tortured yet.
Counter the guy with points not threats here. Let us be matured. And talking about who is in charge. T K Aluko arrived Ekiti from Abuja, all assembly members and commissioners fled from the state. The truth is Fayose will flee the country immediately after his tenure. Don't come and harrass anybody here. Is PMB Fayose's mate?
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 04, 2016
rexel99:
Crap, can't imagine an adult would take his time to type this.

Can you write, please let's see your own!!
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by sweetilicious(f): 8:51am On Apr 04, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Can you please order for chilled zobo cos pop corn is here already

I don't like zobo
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by KYO1: 8:53am On Apr 04, 2016
Nice article and we'll said, the only place I stand to disagree wit you is "with President Buhari, women have gotten a better place in the government". You are wrong as Jonathan administration recorded higher percentage of women participation in government than Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by joory1(m): 8:54am On Apr 04, 2016
all those things you put there that with president buhari our refinary has started working is a lie ooo

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Ohibenemma(m): 8:55am On Apr 04, 2016
.Fayose goofed on the blood-on-head claim, but that doesn't excuse the inability to douse and probable complicity by Buhari's govt in the raging violence across the country today. No be wetin dem promise us?
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by alexlee50: 8:55am On Apr 04, 2016
Rubbish write up not worrh losing sleep over.Fayose hero of our democracy, history will not forget you, carry go

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Eze2000(m): 9:03am On Apr 04, 2016
Vongsama:
OP are u serious about this? I mean with all the obvious flaws of buhari u still take time to hav a dig at fayose instead.
Truth be told, fayose isn't a gud leader bt he's better than wat we hav as a president n he is really doin a gud job keepin d daura man in check to some extent.
Coming from a young dude like u, I'm really disappointed.

Sir,
You just spoke my mind perfectly. Fayose seems to be a man that loves mixing high drama with bitter bitter truths and his bold outspoken nature is second to none. Unfortunately haters of truth and lovers of APC chose to see and criticise only the drama part.
OP, 3 days ago I came across a topic like yours and lost my temper with that OP for a very simple reason.....GARRI !

in d days PMB promised us change and a better Nigeria, Fulani herdsmen were
not murdering Nigerians and walking scot free. Their victims were not being
arrested by d army and dumped in jail. The NEPA of this land wasn't allowed
to rob me blind in broad daylight or is it darkness and most importantly A
PAINT BUCKET OF GARRI WAS 200 naira!!!!
Notice now pls, I'm not going to talk about the dollar at all or fake corruption trials and fights that seem to last forever and still get nowhere fast. Today, barely a year later the very same paint bucket of garri is 450 naira! I had bought it that very afternoon for my kids to manage.
For a wise man, a knowledgeable former head of state, and for a party as a whole to go promising heaven and earth before elections, they are a terrible disappoint to say the least. Oh, wait....could it be they had no idea what they were promising Nigerians? Didn't know what they were talking about? Or is it that they made promises without first evaluating their abilities to keep them? if so then they purposely lied to Nigerians, to d poor and to the helpless who suffer everyday and have to buy garri at ridiculously high prices while the high and mighty politicians enjoy their loot both here and overseas where theirs kids are. They ought to be lined up against a wall and stoned for vile atrocities against mankind, all of them.
Mr. OP, I strongly suggest u and everyone like u leaves Mr. Ayo Fayose alone
for he is the only politician in this country that will sit on d bare ground
with the poor. And above all, he speaks with the voice of the poor masses, the complete truth and nothing but the truth, though he does it in his own uncultured manner.

You have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by infinitty(m): 9:06am On Apr 04, 2016
no light in Nigeria, no fuel in Nigeria, no new investigators in Nigeria (exchange rate high) no employment so far, Boko Haram still waxing strong, no single project flagged off, the obvious corrupt people in Nigeria has not been arrested because buhari only fight corruption in the opposition party. etc. I advice that next time you managed to charge your laptop in your neighbours house please use it for a better thing than this over sabi write up. even the studio where you snapped your picture had no light we managed to identify you with the help of the camera flash.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by hotwax: 9:12am On Apr 04, 2016
luvinhubby:
APC is afraid of critical opposition, the type Fayose represents.

Fayose made life easy for PDP in the last election. Especially that news paper advertisement. I want him to continue. He was the reason APC won.
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by bibiking7(m): 9:16am On Apr 04, 2016

I think it's a waste of time and energy to write about fayose, or even listen to the buffoon. Folks like that are better off just being ignored.

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2016
Then what do you like? Big stout grin grin
sweetilicious:
I don't like zobo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate To Pass Whistle-blower Protection Bill In July / You’ve Power To Stop Criminal Trial Against Kanu, Ejimakor Begs Tinubu / Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.