Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) (2748 Views)

Man Suffers Throat Injury While Performing MouthAction With Gay Partner (pics) / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook / So Hilarious: Man Caught Having Hot Sex In The Bush With Partner (pics+video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by Smellymouth: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
Cutehector:
All these yarinyas. Dem go soon cut person prick

Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by Smellymouth: 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I'm Bae-less..

Moving on..

Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by Smellymouth: 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy

Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by obiorathesubtle: 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2016

Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by Smellymouth: 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2016

Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by KingRex1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
Maxi112:
single and searching

lemme move on
No lemme xpose u.
Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by Maxi112: 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
KingRex1:
No lemme xpose u.
u exposing me is not new to me.. cause u have been doing it!

a rebel u r...

let expose our selfs here and watch ur new babe quit u
Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by KingRex1(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
Maxi112:
u exposing me is not new to me.. cause u have been doing it!

a rebel u r...

let expose our selfs here and watch ur new babe quit u

Haha! I neva do anytin unclean nd my babe knws. But i no go xpose u b4 babes start shedding tears
Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Maxi112:
watch very well

dunno watz wrong with my bbm, my msgs aren't delivering...
Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by Maxi112: 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
namedonfinish:

are u serious??

check ur pm
Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by Maxi112: 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
KingRex1:

Haha! I neva do anytin unclean nd my babe knws. But i no go xpose u b4 babes start shedding tears
waiting u won tell babes for here way them never hear b4?? abegi
Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
Maxi112:
are u serious??

check ur pm

ok boss...
Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by KingRex1(m): 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
Maxi112:
waiting u won tell babes for here way them never hear b4?? abegi

Hahaha!!
Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
KingRex1:
No lemme xpose u.

pls expose him...

I know his secrets too, but ain't in d mood to snitch...
Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by KingRex1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
namedonfinish:

pls expose him...

I know his secrets too, but ain't in d mood to snitch...
I know ryt?
Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by Flywest(m): 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
namedonfinish:

Send me your pin let me verify
Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 05, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Choice Every Man Has To Make, Guys Which Will U Choose (photo) / Why You Cannot Establish A Serious Relationship On Nairaland / Ladies Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.