Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria (34873 Views)

El-Rufai's Tweet About Fuel Scarcity In 2014 (Throwback) / Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria December 2017: Live Updates & Photos From Your Area / Worsening Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria, Buhari Should Resign As Petroleum Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by richmondefosa(m): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
Abegi,
Am just here to look for epic comments, zombies and wailers.
Meanwhile, The management of University of Benin just postponed it's SUG elections again indefinitely.
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Tonytonex(m): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
u try, @no.3 wich money dey won take cook d beta fud? some ppl re just used to suffering.
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by michaelolayinka(m): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
healthyarena:
Light still dey my area sha!!! Don't ask me where

Where tongue
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by adroitvezy(m): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
Abeg dis fuel scarcity no be any blessing jare...
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by omartins(m): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
3 hours journey from office to home is now 15 minutes. BUT Transportation fee is now X3.
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by bedspread: 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
egopersonified:
BLESSING OF FUEL SCARCITY IN NIGERIA

10) Even God himself was very happy when he saw people who haven't gone to church for months and years going to church and staying for both First and second services just to charge their phones

THAT IS IF THE CHURCH HAS FUEL IN ITS GENERATOR
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by JustCurious: 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
egopersonified:

5) No more congestion in network since many peoples phones are off

Not about the congestion, but the many important phone calls that must have been missed and, job opportunities, lost! sad It's not funny when you can't help it! No electricity. No fuel for generator. We need a better change than this.
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Sylvester70(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
@op when u tell a lie and a 7 year old kid starts laughing at your lie then imagine what an adult will do.if say u dey my left hand side now i for don tear u 3 simultenous slaps u go know the difference between indomie and noodles nonsense.
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by akanniade10(m): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
Area boys are now gainfully employed as u see them very early at filling stations coordinating the crowd and hustling btwn black markets and entrance fee.... What a country undecided
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Sanuzi(m): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
ZuzuMan:
cheesy cheesy
na waohhhh
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Mintayo(m): 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
Funny. My neighbor here dey on gen everyday, I dey wonder where dem dey get the fuel though. Not one hour o, three to four hours sef.
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Kazrem(m): 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
egopersonified:

1) Most compounds are noiseless because 'I better pass my neighbour' generators are on sabbatical leave

2) Wives are happy because husbands who like hanging out are now staying at home with the family because drinks outside are not cold and no fuel to drive out

3) All the housewives are cooking good food because no more Crunches and Mr Biggs

4) Kids are reading their books since watching TV needs fuel

6) Browsing & downloading is faster than before cause not much people are online

7) Everyone sleeps very early now, No more late night movies

cool There are MORE PRAYERS & less distractions (omashe ooo)

9) Parents are over-joyed because their children that were always online now concentrates on their studies

10) Even God himself was very happy when he saw people who haven't gone to church for months and years going to church and staying for both First and second services just to charge their phones

11) Sex is good and long now for plenty housewives

12) Nigeria population would increase by 30% if light no waka cum back soon

culled from a friend's facebook page
How does fuel scarcity elongate s*x o?
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
God punish this foolishness sad angry sad
Are you God?
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Doyin2(m): 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
If by now,the fuel situation has not improved in your area,then you need to relocate fast,your locality must have been removed from the fuel grid! grin

On a more serious note,unlike yesterday,many fuel stations in my locality now have fuel selling at the normal rate.
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by chuose: 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
[size=14pt]APC[/size]

Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by 4nobody4every1: 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
cool
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by faray: 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ennyhorlar:
After buhari was announced the winner of the presidential election people started trekking for him. we taught they were insane. Never knew they were being prophetic -they saw the future. Now everybody is trekking. Whether you like it or not u must trek.Now Nigeria is in the period of mass trekking for buhari....Gud evening friends
lol
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by faray: 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by leahcimzil: 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
lonelydora:
I still get surprise when people complain of no light. It's like the NEPA man in charge of our light has been on sabbatical since. I only read on news the power drop and increase but don't feel it.

same here!...altho i live close to a dam/power station
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Raymie(m): 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
mytime24:
Sai chain
Men are enjoyin their chain @home grin
Please where did yhu get this emoji? And the ones behind them?
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Raymie(m): 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
mytime24:
Sai chain
Please where did yhu get this emoji? And the ones behind it?
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Raymie(m): 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
mytime24:
Sai chain
Please where did yhu get this emoji? And the ones behind it?
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Oghumu1(m): 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
Op remember everything with advantage has disadvantage? Where I spend #200 to and fro is now #400, when going out we spend more time under the sun waiting for bus/cab but we end up entering okada because road dry. I pitty those breastfeeding mothers, because heat no go allow their babies sleep at night.
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by tickles2luv2016(m): 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
egopersonified:

1) Most compounds are noiseless because 'I better pass my neighbour' generators are on sabbatical leave

2) Wives are happy because husbands who like hanging out are now staying at home with the family because drinks outside are not cold and no fuel to drive out

3) All the housewives are cooking good food because no more Crunches and Mr Biggs

4) Kids are reading their books since watching TV needs fuel

6) Browsing & downloading is faster than before cause not much people are online

7) Everyone sleeps very early now, No more late night movies

cool There are MORE PRAYERS & less distractions (omashe ooo)

9) Parents are over-joyed because their children that were always online now concentrates on their studies

11) Sex is good and long now for plenty housewives

12) Nigeria population would increase by 30% if light no waka cum back soon

culled from a friend's facebook page

U neva finish,fuel scarcity brings unity among nigerians cos na for filling station u go se hausa and igbo man dey strife for one common tihng(fuel).
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ennyhorlar:
After buhari was announced the winner of the presidential election people started trekking for him. we taught they were insane. Never knew they were being prophetic -they saw the future. Now everybody is trekking. Whether you like it or not u must trek.Now Nigeria is in the period of mass trekking for buhari....Gud evening friends
hahahahahaha.. honestly fa...they saw tomorrow.. God go help us.. I even trek today sef
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by muideeno(m): 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
Less traffic on the major roads @ night...
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Trust77: 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hahahaha. Very funny.
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by sexaddict08(m): 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
JustJosh20:
u mean u took time to cull that shitttt and post here...?

i see nothing but a list of shitttt from someone plagued with SUFFERING BUT SMILING SYNDROME...

how do u expect to develop with this shittty mentality

do you know the damage this No Fuel has and is and will cause....?

bro u need to go to Calvary...

y did I even read dis thing sef....

careful, your BP is rising oooo
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by sexaddict08(m): 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
adroitvezy:
Abeg dis fuel scarcity no be any blessing jare...

so your primary school teacher didn't tell you that 'everything that has disadvantage also has advantage'?...
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by jsea(m): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
*in yaw's voice* You need a Vet to check your kidney @Op
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by karleone(m): 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
healthyarena:
Light still dey my area sha!!! Don't ask me where

My area de enjoy am like madt.. As I de type dis tin sef, I dey under better fan de kooleh.

On another note, Nepa guy surprise me today o.. Na so one Nepa guy cari bill come meet me de ask me how much I wan make em write for the bill. Me kwanu come tink say na joke come talk 3k (based on 2k old debt + 1k xtra). Na so de guy come write 3k untop the bill gimme o. I just de laugh like mumu.

Seems they're trying to cover for their lapses
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Jesusloveyou: 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
IsaacBuchi:
No light, No fuel, No water .... APC there is God o!
are u blind, cant u read to understand, that, they is a blessing for d scarcity of everything, even forex scarcity. God bless pmb

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory / Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Buhari In Daura / APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.