Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,528 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences - Education (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences (244938 Views)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / 2017 NDDC Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship For Postgraduate Apply Now / NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 31, 2016
At professorgome,my email is
Mastermibi@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by ifeanyimoses: 5:12pm On May 31, 2016
Pls any one wif a copy of 2015 nddc pq shud send for me @ ifymos74@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stanisbaratheon: 5:19pm On May 31, 2016
sokarsenal:

NO professorgome DOESNT MEAN WELL FOR ANYBODY..........

he means well for HImSELF........he is writing the exam as well after 2 years of "getting to the interview stage and not gaining the scholarship"

he wants to make money as well as write......kill 2 stones at the same time....he is advertising his goods.....so whatever point u make is wrong

IF YOU Want any concrete information baresi2 is giving it here......HE IS A PRESENT NDDC SCHOLAR

i wonder why a supposed helper would be demanding for money. It beats me really

*well, i'm not writing this year so it's kind of fun being here and seeing how things unfold.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Sunnex12: 5:26pm On May 31, 2016
Pls I need d NDDC past questions. osunny@rocketmail.com
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 5:33pm On May 31, 2016
stanisbaratheon:

i wonder why a supposed helper would be demanding for money. It beats me really

*well, i'm not writing this year so it's kind of fun being here and seeing how things unfold.

Am sure you applied and your name did't show up for the test. And you want to discourage others that made it to the exam. Making those things available is a kind of help. What if I keep it only for myself. Or I promise of delivery and fail to send it across. What I don't understand is why somebody that is not writing this exam should be in this forum only to discourage others. You are just an observer in this forum, watch and don't comment.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sifo: 5:35pm On May 31, 2016
kennedyugo:
Please friends, I got the invite but the sms was not complete. Also there was no email. I don't know my date of test. I'm from imo state. When are imo people writing? Is there any contact I can use to reach nddc? Please
Contact the number below. They are the test organisers. But what will it take for this professorgome to shut up. U've been exposed so just respect yourself and stop.

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 5:51pm On May 31, 2016
sifo:

Contact the number below. They are the test organisers. But what will it take for this professorgome to shut up. U've been exposed so just respect yourself and stop.
What exactly have you done? Is not advertisement? It will only take you to stop panting others black for cheap popularity.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by nwobini1308: 6:00pm On May 31, 2016
Please can I get a sample question from any one willing to help.. I got a text for the exam please. I will appreciate if any good patriotic Nigerian can assist here. Thanks a lot as I look forward to hearing from you soon
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by nwobini1308: 6:04pm On May 31, 2016
There is no TF for the exam rather during interview, you get 5k
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by xigma: 6:09pm On May 31, 2016
Nelzone:
SPECIAL WARNING OOOOOO: FOR THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN COMMUNICATING WITH THE BOBBYCREEP GUY (via eazyslyke@yahoo.com) WHO HUMBLY REQUESTED FOR 1K TO GIVE TO HIS SOURCE (SO CALLED), PLEASE DO NOT OBLIGE OOOO, EXCEPT YOU TINK HE IS A COOL GUY AND YOU JUST WANNA DASH HIM MONEY, WHICH IS JUST FINE. BUT THE STUFF HE IS SENDING IS THE SAME CINFORES WHICH MOST OF YOU ALREADY HAVE FOR FREE, THANKS TO SOLLEYPEE, AND IT HAS BEEN EMPHASIZED THAT IS IS ONLY GOOD JUST TO GO THRU IT IF U FEEL LIKE, TO BROADEN YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND NOT KRAM IT, AS THE TEST WAS LAST STRUCTURED LIKE THAT IN 2013 WHEN IT WAS STILL CONDUCTED BY CINFORES... SO BE WARNED O.
Pls send the materials for revision and to increase my knowledge base. Thanks. etusmartins@yahoo.com
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 6:13pm On May 31, 2016
nwobini1308:
Please can I get a sample question from any one willing to help.. I got a text for the exam please. I will appreciate if any good patriotic Nigerian can assist here. Thanks a lot as I look forward to hearing from you soon

You did't drop ur mail address.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sifo: 6:24pm On May 31, 2016
professorgome:

What exactly have you done? Is not advertisement? It will only take you to stop panting others black for cheap popularity.
Popularity undecided . Waris dis one saying . What I have done is contribute to preventing someone from making cheap gains off others . By the way look at the bolded and try to improve on your english. If you intend to get the award this year you really should do better than this lol.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Aloaye(m): 6:27pm On May 31, 2016
Can anyone send the questions now? my email is ai_momodu@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stanisbaratheon: 6:32pm On May 31, 2016
professorgome:

Am sure you applied and your name did't show up for the test. And you want to discourage others that made it to the exam. Making those things available is a kind of help. What if I keep it only for myself. Or I promise of delivery and fail to send it across. What I don't understand is why somebody that is not writing this exam should be in this forum only to discourage others. You are just an observer in this forum, watch and don't comment.

You called me an observer, yes you're right and it speaks volumes of how smart i am being close to this thread because soon, i'll be done with service and it's not hard to understand why i'm not desperate to pay you the money you asked before i could get the so-called past questions from you.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Aloaye(m): 6:36pm On May 31, 2016
xigma:

Pls send the materials for revision and to increase my knowledge base. Thanks. etusmartins@yahoo.com

Nelzone pls can you send the free confores to ai_momodu@yahoo.com.

thanks!
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Messibliss207(f): 7:27pm On May 31, 2016
Pls what do we need for the test? What do we bring to the venue?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stepo707: 7:28pm On May 31, 2016
Pls who is travelling from abuja 2moro morning?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by toprealman: 7:46pm On May 31, 2016
professorgome:

This exams is for Science and Engineering only. So management people are not in the picture. Why not just make your point and stop condemning other person's opinion. You said they should increase knowledge as much as possible and at the same time saying prof is wrong for mentioning maths, phys, chm and bio etc. Do not even think that what you have posted here is the best info anybody can get, another person can bring his/her own views to surpass your own. Prepare with whatsoever knowledge you have. I wish you all the best.
law is included.....and other related fields!
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by toprealman: 8:05pm On May 31, 2016
professorgome:

You did't drop ur mail address.
Prof could you pls send to don2kingsley@gmail.com
cheers
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by toprealman: 8:13pm On May 31, 2016
baresi22:

They specified the courses that you can apply for.Meanwhile,for you to be shortlisted,I guess your course was stated.It is for any foreign school.However,NDDC have selected schools that they are in partnership with.They have MOU with cranfield uni,uni of aberdeen,coventry,teesside uni,dundee uni etc.All are in the U.K.The advantage is that these schools will not bother you even when the tuition fails to come on time.More of these details will be given to the successful scholars on the award day. It is also important to note that the scholarship is worth 30k USD(about 21k GBP) as at last year and all inclusive.Hence,there is need for you to also consider cost of tuition and living expenses before making choice of uni and the likes.

The cutoff mark is not really a problem.If one scores slightly above 60%,the person will likely be called.Having said that,you should aim for the maximum because it is weighted with the interview score.About 40% usually make it to the interview stage.

Someone asked for my contact,apologies,but I cant reveal such here and moreso,there is nothing that I will tell you that I cant say here.I will attend to any question or clarification here that will not jeopardize the integrity of the exam.You need not to be uneasy,neither do you need to be overly excited.Just do your best and read the instructions well.....Goodluck
could you please send materials to
don2kingsley@gmail.com
cheers
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by JERRYNIL: 8:20pm On May 31, 2016
Please, any1 from Delta state that was invited for the exam should help me to confirm the Reference code , my own reference code did not start with DEL, it only has 10 letters including numbers but my friend that was not invited has a reference code that started with DEL.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by baresi22: 8:25pm On May 31, 2016
emekuzi:
Are calculators allowed?

Calculator is not allowed.Just get acquainted with basic numerical skills like simple divisions and multiplications.Things like 25/100 is the same as 1/4 or 444 * 25 is same as 444*100/4 etc...Things that will make 'life' easy for you.
Then,they set basic field specifics...If your undergraduate is Engineering,just know the basics of engineering(mechanics and electricity mainly).This was the pattern last year.Like I usually say,it is not certain that they will do same this year.However,what is constant is that they are unlikely to give you a very complex Engineering problem to solve that day.

NDDC scholarship is independent of how long your msc is.Everybody gets same amount whether 2years or a year....Finally,do not be intimidated by the crowd on the day of exam,just know say races like this na per head grin. smiley

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 8:49pm On May 31, 2016
toprealman:
law is included.....and other related fields!
Where did you see law? Law is not part of this package. Follow this link http://campusportalng.com/scholarships/apply-nddc-postgraduate-scholarship/11700/ or goto number 0 on this thread.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stanisbaratheon: 8:51pm On May 31, 2016
baresi22:

They specified the courses that you can apply for.Meanwhile,for you to be shortlisted,I guess your course was stated.It is for any foreign school.However,NDDC have selected schools that they are in partnership with.They have MOU with cranfield uni,uni of aberdeen,coventry,teesside uni,dundee uni etc.All are in the U.K.The advantage is that these schools will not bother you even when the tuition fails to come on time.More of these details will be given to the successful scholars on the award day. It is also important to note that the scholarship is worth 30k USD(about 21k GBP) as at last year and all inclusive.Hence,there is need for you to also consider cost of tuition and living expenses before making choice of uni and the likes.

The cutoff mark is not really a problem.If one scores slightly above 60%,the person will likely be called.Having said that,you should aim for the maximum because it is weighted with the interview score.About 40% usually make it to the interview stage.

Someone asked for my contact,apologies,but I cant reveal such here and moreso,there is nothing that I will tell you that I cant say here.I will attend to any question or clarification here that will not jeopardize the integrity of the exam.You need not to be uneasy,neither do you need to be overly excited.Just do your best and read the instructions well.....Goodluck

my question is, does NDDC sponsor those that chose universities in the US and Canada??
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by toprealman: 8:51pm On May 31, 2016
professorgome:

Where did you see law? Law is not part of this package. Follow this link http://campusportalng.com/scholarships/apply-nddc-postgraduate-scholarship/11700/ or goto number 0 on this thread.
cool. pls send pq prof to
don2kingsley@gmail.com
cheers
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nelzone(m): 9:01pm On May 31, 2016
Prof, now u just officially fall my hand, abaaaaah. I am disappointed. Open the link u pasted. What do u tink Oil and Gas Law is? ohhhk u tink say na Engineers dey go study oil and gas law as masters abi na me wey be geologist. Dude, relax.. ease up, read for ur test, just leave nairalanders alone. U don try. Personally I appreciate ur help, atleast u made people like me to do some digging to get the facts or atleast the most recent facts. Respect bro
professorgome:

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 9:04pm On May 31, 2016
sifo:

Popularity undecided . Waris dis one saying . What I have done is contribute to preventing someone from making cheap gains off others . By the way look at the bolded and try to improve on your english. If you intend to get the award this year you really should do better than this lol.

See charcoal is calling kettle black. What do you mean by this grammar on bold face. Be careful, the world is not yours.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sifo: 9:53pm On May 31, 2016
professorgome:

See charcoal is calling kettle black. What do you mean by this grammar on bold face. Be careful, the world is not yours.
And the Prof strikes again grin . No wonder you've been writing since 2012. "Contribute to preventing" is correct by the way . Last time I'll respond to you sha , Goodluck to everyone writing. Lemme not derial the thread .
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by baresi22: 9:59pm On May 31, 2016
stanisbaratheon:

my question is, does NDDC sponsor those that chose universities in the US and Canada??

Yes,their concern more is the course....Although I had answered it before....any foreign school....
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by xcellinking(m): 10:03pm On May 31, 2016
professorgome:

Prof please I'm anxiously waiting for the PQ has requested by @toprealman on my behalf. Edakun. Mbok. My test is on the 2nd and I'm travelling to PH from Kaduna tomorrow. Pls
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by xcellinking(m): 10:04pm On May 31, 2016
professorgome:

Prof please I'm anxiously waiting for the PQ has requested by @toprealman on my behalf. Edakun. Mbok. My test is on the 2nd and I'm travelling to PH from Kaduna tomorrow. Pls. My email again is don2kingsley@gmail.com. God bless u
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nelzone(m): 10:11pm On May 31, 2016
watif the course is 2years. Cos heard from an ex scholar they dont pay attention to 2years. do u know for sure if they do now?
baresi22:

Yes,their concern more is the course....Although I had answered it before....any foreign school....

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (85) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.