Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences - Education (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences (244848 Views)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / 2017 NDDC Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship For Postgraduate Apply Now / NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by karlzeez: 7:37am On Jun 02, 2016
Pls I need d pq... Kevinokeanya@gmail.com. My exam is 2day by 10am
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by karlzeez: 7:39am On Jun 02, 2016
Pls I need d pq... Kevinokeanya@gmail.com. My exam is 2day by 10am[color=#990000][/color]
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by karlzeez: 7:43am On Jun 02, 2016
toprealman:
This house is full of selfish peeps!
If you still need the cinforces PQ, QUOTE ME and drop your email. DO NOT SEND *E-MAIL MESSAGE!!!
Will send email TWICE, by 12 noon and 7PM ONLY!
Kevinokeanya@gmail.com
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nelzone(m): 7:53am On Jun 02, 2016
And wat do u now wanna do? Read the pq this mrnin if u get 1. Oga go and write, there is no such tin as pq... the assumed cinfores would have been k if maybe u were using it before now. just go do ur tin in the hall. Trust me u wld be better off that way. I am sendin u the supposed cinfores pq nw tho, but I would advice u dont even read it, I just dey send am make u nor say I nor wan help. A word is enuf for wise men
karlzeez:

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by ayeopare(m): 8:15am On Jun 02, 2016
Hi all can someone help me out with the Admin number please...
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by faith2ogesco(m): 8:41am On Jun 02, 2016
karlzeez:
u jux wan install HBP on yourself shey

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Bluekapon(m): 9:08am On Jun 02, 2016
rogerdavid:

I also had a similar problem; Godson says that I can come for the CBT (with my ID card).

I hope this helps

Is the reference code on the slip needed for login during the test?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by jezrel90(f): 9:28am On Jun 02, 2016
just arrived PH-airport, see soldiers everywhere as if na war. Hope we're safe ooo.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by bridgesjnr: 9:44am On Jun 02, 2016
jezrel90:
just arrived PH-airport, see soldiers everywhere as if na war. Hope we're safe ooo.

still on my way though.. I don't know if you will be lodging or you maybe know any hotel around..
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stanisbaratheon: 9:58am On Jun 02, 2016
jezrel90:

buhari is coming to PH that's why, i guess
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by jezrel90(f): 10:41am On Jun 02, 2016
bridgesjnr:

still on my way though.. I don't know if you will be lodging or you maybe know any hotel around..
No, I have friends here.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by jezrel90(f): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2016
stanisbaratheon:

buhari is coming to PH that's why, i guess
Yes thank you, so I heard. Ogoni matters
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Sheggy13(m): 10:45am On Jun 02, 2016
baresi22:

geobukky my friend,i trust you are good..lol @president.......School is good.It can be stressful at times though.It is just the facilities needed for you to succeed are always at your beck and call.Thanks
Are there questions on abstract reasoning, with those shapes and figures with one asked to pick the next correct one in the sequence of shapes? Thanks.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by chudidonas(m): 11:14am On Jun 02, 2016
jezrel90:

The GCFR will soon be in town. That's the reason
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by jezrel90(f): 11:26am On Jun 02, 2016
chudidonas:

The GCFR will soon be in town. That's the reason
I heard the VP is coming instead.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by g8662: 11:32am On Jun 02, 2016
Tell me! What do you have?

Never mind, cos it doesn’t matter.

What matters is that you didn’t get an F.

As long as you have a secondary high school certificate that is valid and accredited in your country or internationally, you can use it to apply for admission and scholarship to study at top-ranking universities in Europe.

I said as long as you didn’t get an F, because there are merit-based and location-based scholarships available for bachelor, masters and PhD students. The higher your grades, the better your chances of winning a merit-based scholarship; the location-based scholarship is independent of your academic grades; it is based on your country. See the list here -- http://cyprusuni.com/full-scholarship-to-study-abroad-in-cyprus-category-for-100-scholarship/

Admission and Scholarship applications are free.

*IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other.
* SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
* SCHOOL FEES IS PAID PER SEMESTER
* ACCESS / OPPORTUNITY TO VISIT OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
* EXCHANGE PROGRAMME AVAILABLE

See the list of degree course programs, admission requirements, application processes, scholarship, tuition fees, accommodations, living expenses, visa, flight, airport pickup and many more.... http://cyprusuni.com/top-ranking-universities-in-north-cyprus/

.............................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................

Announcement from the CyprusUni.com, the sponsors of this post

If you have any questions and enquiries please ask them here... http://cyprusuni.com/contact-us/

Are you looking to:

Study in top-ranking universities in Europe?
Win overseas scholarship to study abroad in Europe?
Prestigious, affordable universities in Europe?
Quality undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs?
Study in multi-cultural environment?
Admission to affordable bachelor/undergraduate, master or Phd abroad?
IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/JAMB – No SAT/GRE/GMAT, Not Required
IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other - Accepted.
and many more.

Then apply to study at top ranking european universities with scholarship ... http://cyprusuni.com/how-to-apply-for-admission-scholarships-for-international-students-and-cyprusuni-affiliate-program/

Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU), Cyprus International University (CIU), Near East University (NEU)
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by ciscon: 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
Goodluck to those writing, was scheduled for today, but better things on my agenda. Oluwa is in charge. Best of luck to all.
Give us update ASAP

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Lamexx(m): 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
Anybody looking for past questions at this time is wasting his or her time. NDDC will shock all of you cramming any of the past questions in circulation.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by toprealman: 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lamexx:
Anybody looking for past questions at this time is wasting his or her time. NDDC will shock all of you cramming any of the past questions in circulation.
some people have finished their exam.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Lamexx(m): 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
toprealman:
some people have finished their exam.

Yes I know and you don't expect them to start giving out past question when some people are still yet to write. This year's exam was bloody so let everyone feel the heat and then NDDC will be forced to lower cut off mark for this year.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by chudidonas(m): 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lamexx:

Yes I know and you don't expect them to start giving out past question when some people are still yet to write. This year's exam was bloody so let everyone feel the heat and then NDDC will be forced to lower cut off mark for this year.

Was calculator allowed Sir?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by toprealman: 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lamexx:

Story for the dogs..... going for lunch!!!
I just gave an info and you kicked off. For your info, there is nothing like an easy or difficult(bloody..lol) exam. Your level of preparation and mindset makes the difference!

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
Dear all, for those that wrote today, how did it go?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by toprealman: 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
professorgome:
Dear all, for those that wrote today, how did it go?
"Professor".....I am shocked you are not selling the LATEST "PQ".
Pay 5kobo and I will update you....not more, not less.....lol
DEAR ALL.....MTCHEW!!!

4 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Lamexx(m): 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
chudidonas:

Was calculator allowed Sir?

Yes calculator was allowed
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by MzSheila: 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
My dear nairaland people, I urge u to forget about past question o and read widely. A word is enough for the wise. I wrote mine today and I pray to be called for interview and finally be awarded the scholarship. Amen

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stanisbaratheon: 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
MzSheila:
My dear nairaland people, I urge u to forget about past question o and read widely. A word is enough for the wise. I wrote mine today and I pray to be called for interview and finally be awarded the scholarship. Amen

hehehehehehe where is professorgome
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
stanisbaratheon:

hehehehehehe where is professorgome

Why are you looking for professorgome? He is right here in the forum. Say what you like, you have the freedom of speech.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nelzone(m): 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
MzSheila:
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nelzone(m): 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
But which areas were questions from. Was it still the area of specializtion tin and then minor maths english and current affairs. Also when did the test start relative to the time u were scheduled for
MzSheila:
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stanisbaratheon: 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
professorgome:

Why are you looking for professorgome? He is right here in the forum. Say what you like, you have the freedom of speech.

of course i do have the freedom of speech

how's your material helping you now??
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by rogerdavid: 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
jezrel90:
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (85) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.