Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences - Education (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences (245261 Views)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / 2017 NDDC Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship For Postgraduate Apply Now / NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by nabzilion: 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
[quote author=Nelzone post=46209968]But which areas were questions from. Was it still the area of specializtion tin and then minor maths english and current affairs. Also when did the test start relative to the time u were scheduled for [/quote
You will get the scholarship, but can you tell us what kind of questions were asked , and if it was based on discipline or just any question
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sokarsenal(m): 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
professorgome:

Why are you looking for professorgome? He is right here in the forum. Say what you like, you have the freedom of speech.

professorgome.....Prof Prof .......like I told you you were wasting your time........

I SET THE EXAMS

imagine the shocker......

OYA defend yourself with your usual rambling

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stepo707: 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
Why are people not sharing their scores like last year?
Anybody wrote computer(IT) today and can share how it looked like
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by BoosBae(f): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
cheesy NDDC isn't smiling, my people 'READ WELL'
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by BoosBae(f): 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
stepo707:
Because nddc shocked people, but from the score sheet I saw, engineering pple still tried
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nelzone(m): 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
I dont nw understand u people... Was it same type of test for everybdy, this one wey engineering people dey try o...lol
BoosBae:
Because nddc shocked people, but from the score sheet I saw, engineering pple still tried
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by faith2ogesco(m): 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
BoosBae:
environmental was d best jare. eng no funny and there was unknown favouritism in the questions. some tried. nna eh. see guys changing scores in D hall. Nigeria sha.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nelzone(m): 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
I dont know ooo, its like nddc wounded people ooooo. Me I just wanna knowif its the area of specialization kinda questions or just general any kinda question
stepo707:

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nelzone(m): 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
lol... changing scores as how
faith2ogesco:
environmental was d best jare. eng no funny and there was unknown favouritism in the questions. some tried. nna eh. see guys changing scores in D hall. Nigeria sha.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by faith2ogesco(m): 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
stepo707:
average eng score na 18-20.from wetin I see. lol. over 50 o
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by faith2ogesco(m): 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nelzone:
lol... changing scores as how
u know dey write down ur score by your name in the attendance list. I don't need to say more. heard of jux a case sha from my guy who saw it happen live. 15-35 no be beans
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stepo707: 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
BoosBae:
Yea I aw one guy that had 32 in engineering .computer was so so hard.environment and project management scores were also good.what was the highest score you saw?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stepo707: 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
faith2ogesco:
u know dey write down ur score by your name in the attendance list. I don't need to say more. heard of jux a case sha from my guy who saw it happen live. 15-35 no be beans
That won't fly cos the scores are uploaded to the database and they would print it out from the database I think.what was the highest score you saw?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by BoosBae(f): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
faith2ogesco:
wow, I didn't see pple changing scores. Didn't see any environmental score too. Do u mean the engineering questions were different?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by faith2ogesco(m): 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
stepo707:

That won't fly cos the scores are uploaded to the database and they would print it out from the database I think.what was the highest score you saw?
35 environmental. 33 engineering. dose questions were biased. wetin concern me sha.d scores will soar to d highest skies o. na wetin dem record for Dat paper dem dey use. na to knock type am well for interview.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sokarsenal(m): 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
faith2ogesco:

by unknown favouritism in the engineering questions...do you mean the electrical engineering questions?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by BoosBae(f): 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
stepo707:

Yea I aw one guy that had 32 in engineering .computer was so so hard.environment and project management scores were also good.what was the highest score you saw?
D highest score I saw was 32 engineering but I heard a guy scored 41 though I didn't see it with my eyes.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
sokarsenal:

professorgome.....Prof Prof .......like I told you you were wasting your time........

I SET THE EXAMS

imagine the shocker......

OYA defend yourself with your usual rambling
I do not have much words for all those ranting about professorgome. There is no cause for defense. The outcome of the exams today did not go in the way of the past questions, granted. Was professorgome the only one that sent past questions in this forum? Ok. Professorgome's past questions is the reason for the outcome of today's exam.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nelzone(m): 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
mehn this one that people are not just talkin, be like the test flog ooo. But atleast can someone just give us a break down ofhow the day went. NOT SAYING QUESTIONS OOO, no one should drop questions. Just the accreditation, the timing, arranegment (as in it seat by courses), the test pattern as in is it by area of spec like last year or anything. Make una talk, make una nor wori, una go pass.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by faith2ogesco(m): 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
sokarsenal:

by unknown favouritism in the engineering questions...do you mean the electrical engineering questions?
ur head iz dere jare
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by icebot: 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
My kid bro scored 41 in Oil and Gas Law. He was shocked when he was given mathematics to solve in his test, a subject he hates with passion. Overall, he said the questions were a bit tough...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
icebot:
My kid bro scored 41 in Oil and Gas Law. He was shocked when he was given mathematics to solve in his test, a subject he hates with passion. Overall, he said the questions were a bit tough...
Nelzone, hear this. What has law have to do with mathematics?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by JERRYNIL: 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
The pple organizing the exams are not been fair in the way they are handling the exams, the questions are the same for the pple in the same field. so, the pple that wrote first are at disadvantage cos pple ended up telling others everything that came out.most pple that wrote at the last batch scored higher . I tell u, if it continues like that tomorrow most Engineering guys will score 50/50 cos they av practically solved all the questions that came out today. Most of them came around since 8am jxt to get the questions that was set and they av succeeded.
secondly , the organizers repeated one question so many times , if u fail one u will fail all and if u get one , u will get all . for me that is rubbish !.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
icebot:
Is this score over 50 or 100? If over 50, maybe, he the failed 9 are maths since he hates maths with passion. He must have tried then. Congratulations to him.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Osamuzi: 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
it was just a general question comprising of enghlish, math and ya course of study?

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stepo707: 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
JERRYNIL:
The pple organizing the exams are not been fair in the way they are handling the exams, the questions are the same for the pple in the same field. so, the pple that wrote first are at disadvantage cos pple ended up telling others everything that came out.most pple that wrote at the last batch scored higher . I tell u, if it continues like that tomorrow most Engineering guys will score 50/50 cos they av practically solved all the questions that came out today. Most of them came around since 8am jxt to get the questions that was set and they av succeeded.
secondly , the organizers repeated one question so many times , if u fail one u will fail all and if u get one , u will get all . for me that is rubbish !.
There is no way anyone can see the question till you login with your test Id except collaboration with insiders.Anyhow sha.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
JERRYNIL:
The exam info is unfolding gradually. Did you write today? Please enlighten us more of the nature of the exam. Are the subjects, ict, logic, current affairs etc there?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
Osamuzi:
it was just a general question comprising of enghlish, math and ya course of study?
That is good. Did you make it?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Osamuzi: 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
HMMMM........ thanks but i was trying to ask a question. if it was justa general question. Mine is 4th
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Did anybody write for computer today? Please kindly share your experience.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stanisbaratheon: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
i guess the exams came as a shocker to my engineering colleagues. Sorry guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by xcellinking(m): 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
professorgome:
Did anybody write for computer today? Please kindly share your experience.
Computer was hard like maaaad

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (85) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.