Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences - Education (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences (244839 Views)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / 2017 NDDC Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship For Postgraduate Apply Now / NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Impactpato(m): 7:11am On Jun 04, 2016
Any Imo guy that scored up to 30 in the house?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by toprealman: 7:25am On Jun 04, 2016
Bleep
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nelzone(m): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2016
Hahahahahahaha, Prof Prof...lol... For the record sha I can kram 1,000,000 questions or atleast their answers when I know the questions of the exam am going to write will come from there. Oga ask my UNIBEN brothers, u wld know krammin na beans, esp when u know it wld pay of totally. people go even kram am with the probability that it will come out, not to talk of assurance that it will com. U dont knw gettin an answer to a question that u have seen anywhere else before is so easy, even tho u dont know how the answers came about. See this prof o, U never see anything, attend any school like UNIBEN or any other shaky head Uni like that, ur brain will open. But u like Cinfores shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. My prof my prof
professorgome:

Just leave past question out of this. We have past that stage. Cinfores has over a 1000 in ability test alone. Even if they sell the software, can you gram all the 1000? Just as you have noted, Marg should have so many questions for the system to select at random. Fullstop. Thanks alot, Gome first son go still go oversea
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Impactpato(m): 7:46am On Jun 04, 2016
toprealman:
15 guys I know of all scored 40 and above.....IMO people too do....

Na joke I de oh.....an colleague scored 43 from IMO last year but didn't get it. Just carry on with ur hustle....what is written is written!

seriously, I'm scared...my score as an IMO Candidate is poor
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by ifeanyimoses: 8:02am On Jun 04, 2016
what time did d guy write? is it 10?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by samokaro: 8:15am On Jun 04, 2016
i wonder oo,if you really know her in person then why complaining and worrying.
[quote author=sokarsenal post=4625382

why bother yourself to write this exam,,,...leave this one for MERIT......follow the slot Lane....director get her slot now[/quote]
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by faith2ogesco(m): 8:40am On Jun 04, 2016
jezrel90:
@bro ethene. I'm sorry if I offended you. The problem wit us in Nigeria is allowing "sentiment" to becloud our sense of reasoning. I only want the organisers to sit up,a few more lines of code would have totally solved the issue. This is their second year, by now they should have a more robust test engine.. Im a tech person, believe me I dont like seeing things done shabily. For your info im not critical about the scholarship.
E be like say u go Andela bootcamp and did csc. u too like technology. lol. marge messed up sha
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by DrHighchief(m): 8:46am On Jun 04, 2016
nabzilion:

Chaii, how i wish i will be asked projt mgt questions i go chop am like yam ;
All this electrical questions they scare my enemies
If u chop d yam, u will return it ooo. Wish u d best in exam.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2016
Do you think she will be happy for making her famous...Watch what you post on nairaland
jezrel90:
I know her in person, workd for her b4 her appointment. Still work with her younger bro till date. So no be dream
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by dyydxx: 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
I agree with Jezrel90.

I was the first to do on Thursday and I scored 30. All my friends that did the next day had from 45 to 50/50. Yes I know someone that got 50/50. They had solve everything before going in. Obviously they would get called and us that score low won't go anywhere. Not fair at all.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by emekaike(m): 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
Anyone from Ohaji/Egbema,Imo State that partook in this biased exam...
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Thermok: 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
dyydxx:
I agree with Jezrel90.

I was the first to do on Thursday and I scored 30. All my friends that did the next day had from 45 to 50/50. Yes I know someone that got 50/50. They had solve everything before going in. Obviously they would get called and us that score low won't go anywhere. Not fair at all.

Your right. I also wrote on thursday, i scored. 34 and I came upset that I didn't do well. Only for my friends to say that they hadn't seen anyone that scored above 30 and this was around 2pm on Thursday. Then were hearing higher scores the following days, which isn't a true reflection of the test. I only hope and pray that my score will see me through
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Dannylng(m): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
why was engineering getting 1,2,3,4,5 today. frankly the highest I saw from the sheet is 5. what really happened
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Thermok: 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
Dannylng:
why was engineering getting 1,2,3,4,5 today. frankly the highest I saw from the sheet is 5. what really happened

I heard they changed the questions on the third day. But the 2nd day was the same as the first
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stepo707: 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
[quote author=Thermok post=46274538]

I heard they changed the questions on the third day. But the 2nd day was the same as the first[/quote
What of other fields?did you see high scores?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by doctortam(m): 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
Did mine today.....the medical exam wasn't as initially reported.....guess it was changed....there was just one anaesthesia question, no question on cardiomyopathy.....most questions were from the basic medical sciences like anatomy, physio and biochemistry. There were few clinical questions. Folks who are not doctors were mostly affected.... Saw scores like 2, 7, 18 etc. I had 25....I hope it ll be enough.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
dexter1983:
Please what is the worth of the PhD scholarship per year. I heard masters is $30000
Its the same $30,000. For MSC they will for one year, but for PHD they will pay for three years.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
doctortam:
Did mine today.....the medical exam wasn't as initially reported.....guess it was changed....there was just one anaesthesia question, no question on cardiomyopathy.....most questions were from the basic medical sciences like anatomy, physio and biochemistry. There were few clinical questions. Folks who are not doctors were mostly affected.... Saw scores like 2, 7, 18 etc. I had 25....I hope it ll be enough.
As of yesterday, the 2 people I saw their scores had 13 and 17, one of them them a medical doctor... Seems health and ICT is just hardcore, I have not heard any health or ICT score 25 and 30 respectively.... Na una do exam
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by toprealman: 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
The truth is that this year, scores were low. I guess interview will be this month as well.
Good luck guys!
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by toprealman: 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
Impactpato:

seriously, I'm scared...my score as an IMO Candidate is poor
u will be fine bro.....what's ur field?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by onyekapray: 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
emekaike:
Anyone from Ohaji/Egbema,Imo State that partook in this biased exam...
yeah
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
NDDC scholar candidates, prof wrote his exam today by 9:45am for the 8am exam. I was hearing but I saw it for myself today. I wrote for computer science, those questions came from underground. I saw BUS and address, registry, binary, cache, memory, compiler. There is no way anybody would have been able to guess these questions. I managed to score 19/50. The rate of failure was massive. You see scares like 2, 5, 7, 15, 11, 9. I saw 40, 41, 31, 30. I pray they reduce the cut-off.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by onyekapray: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
Are there any that wrote for Msc Project Management in the house from Imo State
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stepo707: 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
professorgome:
NDDC scholar candidates, prof wrote his exam today by 9:45am for the 8am exam. I was hearing but I saw it for myself today. I wrote for computer science, those questions came from underground. I saw BUS and address, registry, binary, cache, memory, compiler. There is no way anybody would have been able to guess these questions. I managed to score 19/50. The rate of failure was massive. You see scares like 2, 5, 7, 15, 11, 9. I saw 40, 41, 31, 30. I pray they reduce the cut-off.
The computer science and medical was crazy.Dont know if they will have to do cutoff by field or by state
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by ArcJay: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
Good evening house, please is there any environmental candidate that wrote on Thursday that scored as high as 28-30?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by misterkay(m): 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
Are there people writing on the 6th or was today's own the last?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by ifeanyimoses: 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
pls d 41,40,31 and 30, r dey from computer science
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by ifeanyimoses: 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
I saw sm1 in environmental that scored 37 imo state
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by dexter1983(m): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
Testing ICT with purely computer architecture(major computer engineering) without questions from networking,database,programming,security,web etc is so so wrong.

The organisers of the exams did a bad job in this regard if the test is to chose the best.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
ifeanyimoses:
pls d 41,40,31 and 30, r dey from computer science

They are not computer science. Engineering. The medical student that sat close to me scored 17 another person scored 19
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
dexter1983:
Testing ICT with purely computer architecture(major computer engineering) without questions from networking,database,programming,security,web etc is so so wrong.

The organizers of the exams did a bad job in this regard if the test is to chose the best.

Man, just imagine a field like ICT. See those questions, the organizers decided to narrow their brains to about 4 or so topics in ICT. So bad. I've never written this kind of exam before. Computer is too broad to limit yourself to those trash called questions. And you called yourself an examiner.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stepo707: 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
dexter1983:

The organisers of the exams did a bad job in this regard if the test is to chose the best.
Did you write today or Thursday?Thursday questions were so so annoying

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (85) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.