Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Panama Papers: Saraki's Family Assets Uncovered - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panama Papers: Saraki's Family Assets Uncovered (36549 Views)

See Saraki's Family Picture That Got People Talking: Photo / Panama Papers - Saraki, Tinubu In Fresh Trouble / Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panama Papers: Saraki's Family Assets Uncovered by christinie(f): 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
Keep cursing yourself. Don't say I didn't warn you. The word of God is Spirit.

1freshdude:

Poor is not only used to connote Lack of wealth. It could be used when expressing sympathy.
Now everybody knows you are poor, it's not my fault.
Re: Panama Papers: Saraki's Family Assets Uncovered by mfm04622: 6:28am On Apr 05, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Abeg was Toyin Saraki ever a government official and required by law to declare her assets? As far as I am concerned,this is nothing.Properties belonging to Mrs Toyin Saraki are not same as the ones belonging to Bukola Saraki

In Nigeria, you have to declare assets owned by you, your spouse and those of your children under 18 years if you are a public servant. So not declaring his wife's assets is another set of crimes
Re: Panama Papers: Saraki's Family Assets Uncovered by SamiraF: 8:08am On Apr 05, 2016
When Bukola Saraki married Toyin Ojora, biggest wedding in those days, the bride delivered twins on the wedding day. She was rumoured to have been given a huge dowry by her father Otunba Ojora who is well known as a corporate guru. She was driving cars like Porsche in her teens. Ojora can never let his billions mix with Saraki's money. No wonder she was fighting for gender equality bill and inheritance laws.
Re: Panama Papers: Saraki's Family Assets Uncovered by SamiraF: 8:24am On Apr 05, 2016
ceaser:
I will do him a favour and upload the pages of the CoC form required to be completed by every civil servant and public servant every four years. Even inherited and undeveloped properties are required to be filled in, including all accounts, shares and the exact amount you have in the accounts as at the time of completing the form. It got so tenuous that upon submission at the CCB office, after you must have sworn under oath, you are required to declare the change/monies in your wallet or pocket at that moment and advised to fill it in grin

How can Toyin Saraki's assets from her father's money be declared when her father is alive? Ojora is a billionaire that does not divide his wealth, the man just allocates to his kids and this Toyin is his favorite, she's on the boards of so many companies. Saraki family money is small compared to Ojora's money. In fact if Saraki had declared his wife's inheritance that would be anticipatory declaration. QED.
Re: Panama Papers: Saraki's Family Assets Uncovered by iamrealdeji(m): 9:18am On Apr 05, 2016
cktheluckyman:

I want to see the properties owned by Mr Bukola Saraki and not the ones owned by Mrs Toyin saraki or Laolu Saraki!!! Seriously how daft can some journalists really be?
That's why Africans are considered the dumbest people on earth,don't you know he's laundering money with his wife and brother? Are they not his relatives? A typical white man wouldn't talk way you talked,he'd rather ask questions.
Re: Panama Papers: Saraki's Family Assets Uncovered by iamrealdeji(m): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2016
SamiraF:
When Bukola Saraki married Toyin Ojora, biggest wedding in those days, the bride delivered twins on the wedding day. She was rumoured to have been given a huge dowry by her father Otunba Ojora who is well known as a corporate guru. She was driving cars like Porsche in her teens. Ojora can never let his billions mix with Saraki's money. No wonder she was fighting for gender equality bill and inheritance laws.
then what's our business with all these silly story? Stop being deceived and manipulated by these people. Free yourself from mental slavery,free yourself from African mentality
Re: Panama Papers: Saraki's Family Assets Uncovered by valslove8715(f): 9:49am On Apr 05, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Abeg was Toyin Saraki ever a government official and required by law to declare her assets? As far as I am concerned,this is nothing.Properties belonging to Mrs Toyin Saraki are not same as the ones belonging to Bukola Saraki

Under the code of conduct law, a public office holder is required to declare his own assets, those of his wife as well as assets in the names of his children below the age of 18

I hope u re clear on y her assets must be declare also
Re: Panama Papers: Saraki's Family Assets Uncovered by de1de1SnrAd: 10:05am On Apr 05, 2016
@cktheluckyman you need to change your mindset and thinking. Just to add to what others have said, you are either a family or beneficiary of these people otherwise you will not be defending them the way you are doing. Also, I wish to mention that Nigerians especially people like you, should learn to fight wrong doings when it is brought out to the open instead of finding a save haven for wrong doers/doings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) / Silver Spoon Kids Who Are Contsting In This Year's Elections / Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.