Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse (52826 Views)

How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by banio: 7:10am On Apr 12, 2016
Most girls are not patient enough to know their life partner, whom they have probably met within the ages of 16 to 20.

We met at "as I was passing by"
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by TheSociopath(m): 7:15am On Apr 12, 2016
Jagaban centre.

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by placeofallure(f): 7:16am On Apr 12, 2016
In the church, choir actually.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by idu1(m): 7:16am On Apr 12, 2016
folasky:
We met on youtube
grin grin
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by spicy244(f): 7:18am On Apr 12, 2016
Everyone meeting at different places..... Boo,where with I meet u now?

3 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by dejavubobo1(m): 7:18am On Apr 12, 2016
destinygl0ri0us:
met her in university, i am usually lowkey not trying to make people know who i was back then! cos doors open for me with just my surname.she found out who my father was! plus my surname made it easy 4 me to get her ...we started dating in our 300 level we ve been togrther5 years now though not yet married . but soon

*edit* 4 those asking, i am not gonna say my surname here. i said my surname is wel known, not me. plus he contested 4 a particular big position 2003 so go figure(he didnt win) tnks
U must be d son of funsho Williams... so sorry for the loss of your father.

5 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by jojothaiv(m): 7:18am On Apr 12, 2016
dammyalabs:
Love story from the bride. .

Alright, to start off this heartbreak was a long distance relationship. I met him during summer at an event. We started talking and things just took off from there. He would call or text me every single day. I would wake up to cute little text messages when he finally admitted to liking me. .

He asked me out on a lovely day through the phone. I then went to see him a couple of months later. & Again once more the next mohth. My Mom allowed me to go see him under one condition, I go in the morning and I come back at night. So that’s what I did.

I am thankful that he’s still in my life. I have never met anyone so amazing. He cries for me all the time, he lets me win and he puts all the blame on himself.

The point is. I fell in love with somone before I even saw him. And the times that we did see each other, it was only for a couple of hours. We’re still madly in love just like how we were on day one.

To everyone in a distance relationship don't give up on love. Yes, it requires extra hardwork but at the end it is all worth it. God bless your home.
Well, different strokes for different strokes... Mine too was long distance but to God be the glory, the lady is a mother to a beautiful baby boy.... Ironically I'm not the father of her child.. Anyway long distance relationship is great if well handle but I can't just give it another shot again..
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by jojothaiv(m): 7:20am On Apr 12, 2016
englishmart:
I met my babe in bet9ja office. She went to cash the 12million naira she won
Smile briefly... Lai Mohammed can you sight this one?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by verapet(f): 7:21am On Apr 12, 2016
Met my guy on Facebook. it's all started like a joke but we are about getting married.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by jojothaiv(m): 7:22am On Apr 12, 2016
akike:
You are not a very good liar grin
You dey mind the dude...
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by jojothaiv(m): 7:24am On Apr 12, 2016
joey150:
is your surname osama or obama? undecided undecided
Na Trump..

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by esejessy(f): 7:25am On Apr 12, 2016
r2beez:

Haba my guy!!! Ur lie dey smell AKPU
lmaoooooooooo!
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by esejessy(f): 7:29am On Apr 12, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Marriage is only for kids.
I can have 7 children without getting married, that's what i did, i already have 2 children but I'm not married.

Having sex with different girls is the best
eya! Pele .

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by jojothaiv(m): 7:31am On Apr 12, 2016
Krisan234:
dude is FRIENDZONED.
Was thinking the same thing....
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by misterawo: 7:33am On Apr 12, 2016
KEVEX:
Him... I met my wife on Facebook. You are free to say that I downloaded her from the internet. But I can assure you I have one of the most beautiful families you can ever imagine.

I met mine on Facebook too. She's simply the best

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by esejessy(f): 7:33am On Apr 12, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
I met my husband on Facebook precisely on 15th Oct 2011, started dating 2012 Feb and we got married in 2014sept 27th...
congrats.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Khalifa04: 7:34am On Apr 12, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Marriage is only for kids.
I can have 7 children without getting married, that's what i did, i already have 2 children but I'm not married.

Having sex with different girls is the best
dat ur own mentallity
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Henycymama(f): 7:34am On Apr 12, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
Ofcourse, who well these days, you no hear woman praising her husband for always crying like an idiot ?

Lolz, so na wife suppose dy do the crying abi?

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by stephniemoore(f): 7:35am On Apr 12, 2016
Some years back he was my coursemate.had statistics in our second year n since I was not good in it, I asked him to help me after classses.from there we became reading mates(no strings attached).by third year we became friends and was inseparable.
This year we will be celebrating our 8 years wedding anniversary.we have a very handsome boy and a beautiful daughter to show for it.
We just keep falling in love more n more with each passing day.we have had our hard times but with love n prayer, we conquered all n came out stronger.
Couldn't have wished for a better man.love him so much.he is priceless.

10 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Henycymama(f): 7:36am On Apr 12, 2016
placeofallure:
In the church, choir actually.

hmmmm..... it is well!
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by ogunronbi18(m): 7:40am On Apr 12, 2016
holuwatunmishe:
I have two girls, thanx anyways for d compliments
next time, dont say this.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Bishops10(m): 7:40am On Apr 12, 2016
destinygl0ri0us:
met her in university, i am usually lowkey not trying to make people know who i was back then! cos doors open for me with just my surname.she found out who my father was! plus my surname made it easy 4 me to get her ...we started dating in our 300 level we ve been togrther5 years now though not yet married . but soon

*edit* 4 those asking, i am not gonna say my surname here. i said my surname is wel known, not me. plus he contested 4 a particular big position 2003 so go figure(he didnt win) tnks
OgaBoss,I know with your position,you can help a brother get a good place to do I.T.Have been at home for the past 6months now.

my contacts: 08176255344

Emmanuelchijioke55@gmail.com
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by godoluwa(m): 7:42am On Apr 12, 2016
banme1:
yes am a prisoner married to a female prisoner.
eeyah...
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Henycymama(f): 7:43am On Apr 12, 2016
doskie:
gtb toilet. bumbed into the female toilet cos I was so pressed. it was full. so I kept knocking. someone opened the door and we took a crap together. yeah we shsred the toilet bowl. surprisingly we finished at the same time. like a twist, we pupued exactly the same number lenght and colour. then gbam! we knew we hit it off. We were a perfect match. we exchanged numbers, cleaned up and left. the security guys detained us for a while . well, dont blame them. corrupt minds. lolzzz this is a joke ohhh abeg ohhh.

Lolz, better be!

I guess as much
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Dyt(f): 7:44am On Apr 12, 2016
cherrymum:

Idaya haff vex o. Idaya don't vex too much u know we need money for our barbing salon o

Mehn
This cherry haf know me finish

Nne Oya identify yasef now now

cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by PRODUTIM1(m): 7:46am On Apr 12, 2016
Me n my wife were classmate in our primary sch. We sometimes sit 2geda. We met later after our secondary school and I walked up 2 her to tell her hw I feel abt her. She agreed to us dating and we got married six years later.God has blessed us with a beauiful daughter and our marriage of 3 years now is as strong as d first day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Henycymama(f): 7:47am On Apr 12, 2016
prinxpalax:
met my honeypie at christans dating site. all along is being sweet for close to 2years now. to God be the glory

Wic one is Christan dating site
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by yvonneG: 7:49am On Apr 12, 2016
@my place of work... though I was his elder brother's secretary den
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by r2beez(m): 7:55am On Apr 12, 2016
grandstar:
U won't believe this but I believe your story

Thank you
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Henycymama(f): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Copper wire ni, Aluminum cable ko

So u are not married to him, question was where did u met ur spouse, nd ur telling us how a Corp member executed his service on U cheesy

Lolz, your comment got me laughing

4 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Henycymama(f): 7:59am On Apr 12, 2016
Lacomus:
Anty yu can lie ooo , yu deserve an award !!!

Lolz, how did you know she is lieing
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Henycymama(f): 8:02am On Apr 12, 2016
still searching ooo*chuckles*

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

I Am Getting Tired Of My Long Distance Marriage. / Why Are Village People So Wicked? / My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.