Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse (52821 Views)

How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by macuwon(m): 1:09am On Apr 12, 2016
Petrol ⛽ station
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by AmigoDeDon(m): 1:18am On Apr 12, 2016
Mutuwa:

kaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii bros!

Lwkmd
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by flintoo(m): 1:22am On Apr 12, 2016
Baddoo

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by prinxpalax(m): 1:26am On Apr 12, 2016
met my honeypie at christans dating site. all along is being sweet for close to 2years now. to God be the glory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 12, 2016
Makapounse:
be serious for a minute nowh
she is not a Muslim. Stop harrasing her. Go to islam section or try Aminat508

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by comradee1248: 1:31am On Apr 12, 2016
NobleAngell:
Sambisa forest. While searching for the Chibok girls, we found each other.
how far, ur email pls
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by RichYoungNigger(m): 1:32am On Apr 12, 2016
Marriage is only for kids.
I can have 7 children without getting married, that's what i did, i already have 2 children but I'm not married.

Having sex with different girls is the best

4 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by 2sexycom(m): 1:33am On Apr 12, 2016
I want mine to be Adaur4ever
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 12, 2016
2sexycom:
I want mine to be Adaur4ever
she is in her first year. Leave that girl alone.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by 2sexycom(m): 1:36am On Apr 12, 2016
Fedayeen:

lmaooo.... na fight?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by 2sexycom(m): 1:37am On Apr 12, 2016
Fedayeen:

I never send PM o make u carry go. Lmaoo.

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 12, 2016
2sexycom:
lmaooo.... na fight?
Lol. Oya carry her.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 12, 2016
2sexycom:
I never send PM o make u carry go. Lmaoo.
send pm biko. I jux enjoy her comment on political matters. Don't derail her.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by 2sexycom(m): 1:42am On Apr 12, 2016
Fedayeen:
send pm biko. I jux enjoy her comment on political matters. Don't derail her.
Guy, make u carry o. Make e no b say u dey feel threatened o.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Glocee(f): 2:14am On Apr 12, 2016
In the sky
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by grandstar(m): 2:15am On Apr 12, 2016
r2beez:
I remember when I met my humble wife during my youth service days in 2010. It was a memorable period for me. One that will linger for ever. I saw a lady with a figure perfectly tucked into a neatly ironed green white green crested vest with a body figure that can best be described as figure 8. She has a dark shiny complexion that exudes the radiance of an angel with the most appealing dentition so to speak. As if all of these qualities were not enough she has the sexiest body you could ever crave for as a man. Her front side is excellent and her backside fantastic.

Being the kind of person that I am who is not easily won by external qualities alone ,I decided to probe further into who this beautiful damsel really is and I found out that she was Barack Obama's second cousin and I humbly married her. We have been married for 6 yrs now and we are still counting.
U won't believe this but I believe your story

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Babacele: 2:48am On Apr 12, 2016
jasysandra:
Facebook.
greetings ma, he must b very lucky to marry a sorror. I'm jealous of him, really. lols
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by banky222: 2:59am On Apr 12, 2016
es33:
At work, i was a casual staff in d production dept while he is a staff of d company, precisely a supervisor in d quality control dept but he did d asking out on eskimi

NDL?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by sanc2s(f): 3:24am On Apr 12, 2016
englishmart:
I met my babe in bet9ja office. She went to cash the 12million naira she won
lmao. Family of gamblers

4 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by toprealman: 4:01am On Apr 12, 2016
destinygl0ri0us:
met her in university, i am usually lowkey not trying to make people know who i was back then! cos doors open for me with just my surname.she found out who my father was! plus my surname made it easy 4 me to get her ...we started dating in our 300 level we ve been togrther5 years now though not yet married . but soon

*edit* 4 those asking, i am not gonna say my surname here. i said my surname is wel known, not me. plus he contested 4 a particular big position 2003 so go figure(he didnt win) tnks
TB Joshua?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by toprealman: 4:04am On Apr 12, 2016
Fedayeen:

she still dey write WAEC oh....mmmmh!!!
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Nobody: 4:50am On Apr 12, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
Ofcourse, who well these days, you no hear woman praising her husband for always crying like an idiot ?
baba e surprise me o.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by henryhemon(m): 4:54am On Apr 12, 2016
dammyalabs:
Love story from the bride. .

Alright, to start off this heartbreak was a long distance relationship. I met him during summer at an event. We started talking and things just took off from there. He would call or text me every single day. I would wake up to cute little text messages when he finally admitted to liking me. .

He asked me out on a lovely day through the phone. I then went to see him a couple of months later. & Again once more the next mohth. My Mom allowed me to go see him under one condition, I go in the morning and I come back at night. So that’s what I did.

I am thankful that he’s still in my life. I have never met anyone so amazing. He cries for me all the time, he lets me win and he puts all the blame on himself.

The point is. I fell in love with somone before I even saw him. And the times that we did see each other, it was only for a couple of hours. We’re still madly in love just like how we were on day one.

To everyone in a distance relationship don't give up on love. Yes, it requires extra hardwork but at the end it is all worth it. God bless your home.

Yeah very true.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by henryhemon(m): 5:00am On Apr 12, 2016
I met her on instagram .......very gorgeous lady never will imagine such a beautiful woman will be that single,hopefully it happens this year,we 're best friends, and she's very close to God.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by henryhemon(m): 5:08am On Apr 12, 2016
Dblpleasure:
Airport in Lagos

He's a Nigerian?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by henryhemon(m): 5:11am On Apr 12, 2016
mizthorlu:
it was love at first sight, met mine in the hospital and I thought he was a patient not until I saw him walk into the ward.
I started stammering whenever he ask questions, I can't explain that feeling. that's how oga doctor started coming to check on his patient at interval o(lol).
its been fun and everyday of happiness with him. my oga is Igbo while m Yoruba, my mum still finds it hard accepting our relationship.

Tribe never matters and should never matter our parents have lived their lives and they mistake with this tribal sentiment ....that's Why we are where we are today in Nigeria. We ve to change from their ways.

3 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by henryhemon(m): 5:19am On Apr 12, 2016
Bollinger:
I met my wife when she came for an interview at my then organization 15 years ago. I thought "wow, this is probably the most beautiful woman i had ever seen". She had the total package i could ever want in a woman. The first thing that caught my eye were the legs. Slim and long and they went on for miles all the way to a well formed butt. I wasn't completely hooked till she smiled. Jesus!! They were white as snow. Obviously, she got the job since i was the interviewer wink. I was handicapped though because we had a policy of no fraternization with subordinate employees. After a couple of months i had no choice but to do what any reasonable man would do in my situation. I fired her for a minor mistake she made. I went to her place a couple of days later and she was shocked to see me. I started confessing my feelings as soon as she opened the door and she knew instantly that that was the real reason she got fired. She was pissed. Come see begging. For weeks i kept begging. Little by little, i started breaking her defences until she finally caved in. She was suspicious that all i wanted was to bed her and run away. Truth be told, that was my original intention, but fate had other plans. Till today, i still thank God for giving me the liver to do what i did. No regrets.

Wow! High five for you.

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by henryhemon(m): 5:20am On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=r2beez post=44621580][/quote]

They 're married you no even read am finish.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by malbro(m): 5:29am On Apr 12, 2016
jef131:
At my father funeral
guy ur unbelievable @ ur pop funeral......
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by pedestal82(m): 5:32am On Apr 12, 2016
Her uncles house, at my off campus house. Uniben.
Married with 2 kids now. Her family didnt find it funny then, took it badly. I think that contributed in strengthening the relationship because i was in love and determined not to make her a laughing stock. Love u babe for risking it all.

4 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 5:44am On Apr 12, 2016
I met my husband on Facebook precisely on 15th Oct 2011, started dating 2012 Feb and we got married in 2014sept 27th...

34 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by virginchaser(m): 5:47am On Apr 12, 2016
I met her in my estate.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

I Am Getting Tired Of My Long Distance Marriage. / Why Are Village People So Wicked? / My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.