Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,279 members, 7,829,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria (38223 Views)

Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) / Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. / This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by DipoDee: 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
tommykiwi:
Guy abeg remain there ooo, U want come join ur own problems with Buhari's own wen we dey face here in Naija.

LMAOcheesygrin
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by manny4u(m): 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
If them born you well come na, make you see whether we go break dos ur two left legs and put casava inside dt your nyansh.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Nelico: 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
Kehinde u better remain in USA as ur evil/immoral life has already earned u HIV and soon AIDS & DEATH will be ur portion. Also, ur gay life style a.k.a. sodomy, is the reason God burnt every living creature in Sodom & Gomorra, with fire. Dont bring ur curses to Nigeria. Ur only hope is to urgently repent, surrender ur life to Jesus & depart from ur evil ways. Otherwise, u are on a HIGHWAY to HELL FIRE. What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world & lose his soul (eternal damnation).
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by ValerianSteel(m): 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
It's a sacrifice you need to make to have a happy and fulfilled life.

Your life would definitely be at risk the moment you step on the shores of a very hypocritical,self-righteous bigoted nation called Nigeria.

It's painful to feel alienated by your nation.But isn't it better to have your life rather than forcing allegiance to a national identity that doesn't want you.

3 Likes

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by 41lady(m): 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
itsik:
Hmmmmm. Just stay there.
We already have enough trouble here in nigeria. Please don't bring gay belief here or come to rekindle it again here in nigeria.
Also remind him that Naija don't have money again to feed its citizens talkless of buy drugs for HIV , because if he come na to spread the HIV like insecticide be that. Moreover, gay is taboo in my father's land Naija.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by paix(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
Is he coming with HIS HUSBAND?
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by zizi04(m): 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
dont dare...we aint smiling here ooo. u go see na
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Rchrdadrian: 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin Baba abeg come collect 14yrs permanent resisidency ticket for Kirikiri
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Rchrdadrian: 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
paix:
undecided
paix:
no he is coming with his aunty grin
paix:
undecided
paix:
no he is coming with his aunty
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Squares: 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
you no be only gay you come get aid join. try land for naija now, there is a bounty on your head. your mama self na duck up
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by destinystanley: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lilimax:

Bros, If you love yourself, remain in the US cos people are not smiling over here in Naija embarassed
pls d abominable guy shul remain dea cos we dnt laf wit ppl lk dat hea n I rily min it tufiakwa
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
FOOL An HIV Gay Patient I Rather be and HIV straight Patient.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
Bros abeg no vex how you take contact the HIV? If na through gay sex then it serves you right but if na another means i say kpele
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Krayzeejhay(m): 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ah cannot fit understand how ur fellow guy yansh go dey give u joy...
Eritrea dey find men!!,u dey insert kpekus 4 lipsrsealed
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Oppypoppy: 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
undecided What a life..
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by faghoshe(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
If I see u any where near Nigeria Air space U go know say kaki no be leather and if u mange enter Nigeria without my notice and I come finally see you for warri just know say na me personally kill u by then.... This one no be joke oh because na so u forefathers behave when make God destroy seldom and Gomorrah and now u want come bring that same calamity to Nija abi ?

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by ChrisObioha(m): 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
Gay + Hiv = cantamotion. Bros abeg no try am, thank you very much.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Ebube914(m): 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
If you managed to come... Go Borno go live

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by khiaa(f): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
Vanquay:
This Faggot_ should go back to the hell hole country he came from and leave my country.

Absolutely shocking piece of shit_

But he came from Nigeria, is that the hell hole country you're talking about, besides it's not only your country but his as well.

2 Likes

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by vict505(m): 12:33am On Apr 05, 2016
Haba mats na
Stupedinluv:
Your monicker says it all

Yana niman mutuwa cheesy
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by lohresloco: 1:13am On Apr 05, 2016
Oh they understand it quite alright, but this one. They'd kill any associated with the idea
MetaHuman:
No come o..

Nigeria is filled with holier than thou hypocritical psychopaths that would kill anythhing they don't understand.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 05, 2016
khiaa:

But he came from Nigeria, is that the hell hole country you're talking about, besides it's not only your country but his as well.

I am American
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by lonelydora: 6:09am On Apr 05, 2016
***singing*** Psquare's...... "Bring it on"

Abo.ki...... Abeg come sharpen this matchet.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 05, 2016
lohresloco:
Oh they understand it quite alright, but this one. They'd kill any associated with the idea
naahh.. I don't think they do.. Most of them still think being gay is something gay people learn or something they chose.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by bryan360: 8:12am On Apr 05, 2016
ijot..cum nw
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by lohresloco: 8:48am On Apr 05, 2016
My brother @ the end of the day, it is what dey learn, mostly due to environmental influences. Whoever sold the idea of man being born to look @ the Anus as a reproductive tool was completely depraved
MetaHuman:
naahh.. I don't think they do.. Most of them still think being gay is something gay people learn or something they chose.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by dilini(m): 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
DickDastardly:
*busy sharpening my machette*
cool

Bros you vex for the matter o!... Abeg arrange one for me so we go both design the guy joystick... lol
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by khiaa(f): 1:41am On Apr 07, 2016
Vanquay:

I American

Lolcheesy I'm American also but why the harsh comment, America is full of gays /lesbians, I don't think they are going anywhere soon.

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by khiaa(f): 1:44am On Apr 07, 2016
lohresloco:
My brother @ the end of the day, it is what dey learn, mostly due to environmental influences. Whoever sold the idea of man being born to look @ the Anus as a reproductive tool was completely depraved

Lmaocheesy cheesycheesy on my gosh that was funny, thanks for the laugh
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 07, 2016
khiaa:

Lolcheesy I'm American also but why the harsh comment, America is full of gays /lesbians, I don't think they are going anywhere soon.

I am cool if they not going anywhere soon but I make sure I never go anywhere I can find them displaying their insanity cry
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by khiaa(f): 1:59am On Apr 07, 2016
Vanquay:

I am cool if they not going anywhere soon but I make sure I never go anywhere I can find them displaying their insanity cry

But they are everywhere, even in your own family(you may not know it) but they are there, we need to be more understanding and tolerant to their plight and let God judge them as he will judge us all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart / Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation / How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.