Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,136 members, 7,863,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol (2803 Views)

(pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number / Im 23 She Is 38 (picture) / Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by posakosa(m): 1:43am On Jul 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

When you catch him, cut off his d*ick and fry it in his face; give it to him to savor.  grin grin

I like you jo! . LOL, hahaha!
Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by posakosa(m): 1:46am On Jul 30, 2009
k
Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by oyinda3(f): 1:53am On Jul 30, 2009
michelin89:

Shoot his privates. Believe me, he'll do the killing himself. Women hate men with small privates. Imagine one who hasn't got it at all.
  cheesy cheesy

hehehhehehe  cheesy u no well
Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by posakosa(m): 1:55am On Jul 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

When you catch him, cut off his d*ick and fry it in his face; give it to him to savor. grin grin

This sounds like some Hannibal lector shyt.
Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by TheSeeker(m): 2:30am On Jul 30, 2009
posakosa:

This sounds like some Hannibal lector shyt.
If that's too much for you to handle, cut him in little pieces. Cut of his feet, his fingers one after the other. Slice his arm as you like, draw a map of Africa with a piece of broken bottle on his back, I'm sure he has a board-like back
Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by CyberG: 2:41am On Jul 30, 2009
@Poster. . .what did this person do to you that you want to commit murder?
Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by bluespice(f): 2:42am On Jul 30, 2009
he did somn bad grin
Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by posakosa(m): 2:42am On Jul 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

If that's too much for you to handle, cut him in little pieces. Cut of his feet, his fingers one after the other. Slice his arm as you like, draw a map of Africa with a piece of broken bottle on his back, I'm sure he has a board-like back

HAHAHAHAHAHA! You have a good sense of humur, actually, if I see him I will draw the map of Africa on his face.
Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by posakosa(m): 2:43am On Jul 30, 2009
CyberG:

@Poster. . .what did this person do to you that you want to commit murder?

Its not murder its Justice.
Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by CyberG: 3:09am On Jul 30, 2009
bluespice:

he did somn bad grin

Okay, I admit I have no crystal ball to find out what this person did, but is it enough to go and kill the person? I don't know where the person who wants to kill lives but except this is in Nigeria. . .it is almost impossible to get away with such a heinous crime over here. Plus, why would the person who wants to kill get a stain of human blood on his soul??

But seriously, what did this person do?
Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by patwhizkid(f): 4:22am On Jul 30, 2009
Posakosa, yu again?
Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by topup: 4:57am On Jul 30, 2009
The best thing you can do for yourself is to get over him, because anything else only adds to his ego. I mean topics and posts about him, how he destroyed you, even though negative, who wouldn't feel powerful knowing that they had such an effect on someone.

Anyways, please don't pull any triggers, I think you need to cool down first, we love you tongue.
Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by posakosa(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2009
topup:

The best thing you can do for yourself is to get over him, because anything else only adds to his ego. I mean topics and posts about him, how he destroyed you, even though negative, who wouldn't feel powerful knowing that they had such an effect on someone.

Anyways, please don't pull any triggers, I think you need to cool down first, we love you tongue.

Of course, Saddam Hussein felt powerful, so did Hitler, Abacha, Babagandia, Idin Amin and such, Only a devil wants to leave this kind of impact on another human being.
Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by MrWaters: 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2009
Easy o
Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by biola44: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2009
what did d guy do?
Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2009
@OP,
Bored, lonely attention seeker.
Stop being a loser and get a life. Who would want a bad attitude girl anyway?
Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by spikedcylinder: 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Y'all are a buncha sick biches. shocked cheesy
Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by posakosa(m): 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2009
Gaggi:

@OP,
Bored, lonely attention seeker.
Stop being a loser and get a life. Who would want a bad attitude girl anyway?

Bored: maybe

Lonely: Naaah

Attention Seeker: Yea

Loser: naah, since you know me, ull know this doesn't apply

Life: Great, Yes, Im doing pretty well.

Who would want a bad attitude girl anyway? Only you can answer the question since you know me. wink
Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by posakosa(m): 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2009
spikedcylinder:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Y'all are a buncha sick biches. shocked cheesy

I thought you would say WINCHES, sick witch u. tongue tongue
Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by posakosa(m): 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2009
biola44:

what did d guy do?

Same thing he wouldn't want someone to do to his daughter if he had one, to his mother, or to his sister, wink
Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by noetic2: 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2009
have u ever considered forgiving him?
Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by posakosa(m): 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2009
noetic2:

have u ever considered forgiving him?

NO. NOT YET. I have tried but FORGIVENESS IS HARD.

Revenge is best served on a cold platter
Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by noetic2: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2009
its actually very easy to forgive a person. . . .when u understand that u are not perfect and would also always depend on God for mercy. . . then its easy to know that one must always forgive and show mercy to others. . .regardless of what they do.
Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by posakosa(m): 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2009
noetic2:

its actually very easy to forgive a person. . . .when u understand that u are not perfect and would also always depend on God for mercy. . . then its easy to know that one must always forgive and show mercy to others. . .regardless of what they do.

Then I must assume that no one has ever offended you nor has anyone betrayed you. Forgiveness is HARD.
Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by noetic2: 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2009
posakosa:

Then I must assume that no one has ever offended you nor has anyone betrayed you. Forgiveness is HARD.

I dont know what he did to u. . . . , but I dont think its close to what was done to me.

trust me. . . . its easy to forgive, if u choose to and let God help u.
Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by posakosa(m): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2009
and what what done to you ? My story is a looong one.

Do you believe in KARMA ? people have told me to wait for Karma but I am thinking when will Karma give me justice, when will God disgrace my enemies ? When ?

Its my impatience that forced me to purchase a gun.
Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by posakosa(m): 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2009
A friend wrote me a note to comfort me and she said "Although difficult, forgiveness is the ultimate freedom" I try to remember this saying but I say that if I do nothing, I am condoning evil behavior and actions,

I understand that no one is perfect but I also know Silence is accepting bad behavior and actions.
Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by noetic2: 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2009
silence actually does not condone bad behaviour. . . .especially when u are not able to get justice by legal means.
silence denotes wisdom. . . .and forgiveness is a virtue of only the strong.

are u on YIM?
Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by posakosa(m): 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2009
what is YIM ?
Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by noetic2: 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2009
yahoo messenger. . . .
Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by posakosa(m): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2009
hahahaha, k
Re: I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol by Aprilmay(f): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2009
pakosa,try and get another boyfriend,and leave ur useless ex alone cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have A Crush On My Cousin / She Told Me To Grow Up / Ladies, Pls Indicate Your Interest In Debating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.