Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) (15209 Views)

Christmas Came Early To Gazzuzz / Thank You Gazzuzz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2016
Saintp:
From all testimonies, Gazzuz is really a nice person.
I hereby move the motion for "Gazzuz for President 2019"

nah so apc do unna strong thing in 2015 grin
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by jacqo: 5:51am On Nov 03, 2016
Sir, I will like to undergo training with you. I really need someone like you with impeccable character and technical expertise to tutor and nurture me. Well, am a graduate and also have short career in auto mechanics industry, just 2 months sir. But, that have really awaken my intreast in this field.

Please, accept me sir. My email is jactibey@gmail.com, phone- 08123188234,09073621801.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by davit: 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
jacqo:
Sir, I will like to undergo training with you. I really need someone like you with impeccable character and technical expertise to tutor and nurture me. Well, am a graduate and also have short career in auto mechanics industry, just 2 months sir. But, that have really awaken my intreast in this field.

Please, accept me sir. My email is jactibey@gmail.com, phone- 08123188234,09073621801.

Thanks.

I will advise you shoot him a call. His number is everywhere.
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by Dereformer(m): 11:54am On Nov 05, 2016
I will need his service some day.
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by bizzle2: 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
Gazzuzz Gazzuzz Gazzuzz smiley my instincts never fail me
I go see ya face soon
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by joinnow: 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
Can we all nominate & vote Oga Gazzuz
Award
Category
1.Best car talk forumer of the year 2016
2.Best NL Auto guide feedback master 2016
3.Best NL offline & online 2016
Any other suggestions is welcome
Let show some appreciation.

Moderators take note and let Oga Seun be informed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
airfresher:
Gazzuzz is a good man,last year December i took my Honda odyssey to scan and do other things,the way he attended to me,i was shading tears of joy inside me,he did not allow me to even do any thing,reason that am his customer,that is his duty to serve me,he set the engine plus other works he did.though due to serious rust under the back axle area,he gave me a professional advice on what to do.He did not collect a dime from me,i was even begging him to take,but he refused said i should go just like that.
This man is gift from God to Humanity,A big man that humbles himself,he doesnt carry his head up.Any body that had a transaction with Gazzuzz and not satisfied may have another issues may be spiritual,of which i know he is not a prophet or native doctor. I know some people that owns dirty mechanic shops without even enough tools/equipment but the way they carry themselves as if they own Lagos state.
Gazzuzz may you live long.

See first class finishing grin
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by NobleEngineer(m): 11:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
Gazzuzz, the guy na baba
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by Gazuzz(m): 9:24am On Nov 10, 2020

Find a trusted expert, save time, have an ease of mind , guaranteed service

1 Like

Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by Beautiful4u(m): 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
I him severally on my car issues and respond politely. Thank you gazzuzz for much, may God bless you more than your imagination
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by Beautiful4u(m): 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
I call him severally on my car issues and respond politely. Thank you gazzuzz for much, may God bless you more than your imagination
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by Beautiful4u(m): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
I call him severally on my car issues and respond politely. Thank you gazzuzz, may God bless you more than your imagination
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by Beautiful4u(m): 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
I call him severally on my car issues and he responded politely. Thank you gazzuzz, may God bless you more than your imagination
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
Wahala for who never go Gazzuzz Workshop. grin
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by diportivo: 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
Wahala for who never go Gazzuzz Workshop. grin

I cant wait to buy my first car so I can patronize him and post it here 4 times grin

3 Likes

Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by weyreypey: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
diportivo:

I cant wait to buy my first car so I can patronize him and post it here 4 times grin
He spoilt my Peugeot 607
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
weyreypey:

He spoilt my Peugeot 607

Tunde, fear God. When you fess get 607?
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by weyreypey: 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Tunde, fear God. When you fess get 607?
before I was born.... He ruined the V6 engine 607 manual transmission
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by diportivo: 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
weyreypey:

He spoilt my Peugeot 607

why are you telling me?

I do not intend to buy a pijo anyways so I dont care
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by weyreypey: 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
diportivo:

why are you telling me?

I do not intend to buy a pijo anyways so I dont care

That 2008 Accord how far?
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by Gazuzz(m): 10:28am On Nov 11, 2020

Save time and effort with Affordable reviewed professional handyman service

Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by Gazuzz(m): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
Have an ease of mind
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by Gazuzz(m): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2020

Affordable reviewed professional handyman service
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by BamBamK: 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

weyreypey:
before I was born.... He ruined the V6 engine 607 manual transmission
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by Gazuzz(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2020
Save time and effort
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by Gazuzz(m): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2020
Trusted expert
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by Gazuzz(m): 10:24am On Nov 18, 2020

Don't want to miss

Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by Balistic4: 7:11am On Nov 19, 2020
google map places the time from my place to gazzuzz autos at 4h 30mins grin grin I must give my corolla a gazzuzz treat before I beat it to east for xmas. But since oga gazzuzz said he doesn't work on sat, sir do you have light in your shop cause I plan leaving my house as early as 5am on say Friday and work from your workshop while my car gets a treat?
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:56am On Nov 19, 2020
Balistic4:
google map places the time from my place to gazzuzz autos at 4h 30mins grin grin I must give my corolla a gazzuzz treat before I beat it to east for xmas. But since oga gazzuzz said he doesn't work on sat, sir do you have light in your shop cause I plan leaving my house as early as 5am on say Friday and work from your workshop while my car gets a treat?

It's not worth it. Post your issues, any one can fix a corolla

1 Like

Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by Gazuzz(m): 11:51am On Nov 19, 2020

Affordable reviewed professional handyman service

Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by Gazuzz(m): 10:21am On Nov 20, 2020
Give us a try
Re: A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) by Crocif: 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
Gazuzz:
Give us a try

Thank you.

I am grateful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Car Has Been Packed For 4 Months- What To Do Before Starting It Up Again / Annoying Things Lagos Drivers Do On The Road By AutoReportNG / Peugeot Inching Back Into The US Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.