Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Don't Want To Ruin Our Friendship, Do I Still Ask Her Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Want To Ruin Our Friendship, Do I Still Ask Her Out? (526 Views)

Why do ladies still ask from their Ex? / Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. / How Watching Spartacus With My Gf Ruined Our Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Want To Ruin Our Friendship, Do I Still Ask Her Out? by supernova094(m): 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
guys asked girls on Twaddle :Don't want to ruin our friendship. Do I ask her out?

She's one of my best friends. I've had feelings for her for a while now and I'm pretty sure she knows. I don't want to ruin our friendship but I want to take things further with her. What do you advice I do?

see what the girls said and ask your own questions to the opposite sex on
http://twaddlehq.com/answers/dont-want-to-ruin-our-friendship-do-i-tell-her-straight/
Re: Don't Want To Ruin Our Friendship, Do I Still Ask Her Out? by Juve4(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
I have known this girl for years and she new i have a crush on her off late and wit the way she responds to me, i went further to ask her out, few weeks after that i called her, she refused picking my cals she later sent a text to me informing me of disturbing her wit my calls that she is in love wit another person. Infact am the opposite of what she likes in a guy. B4 asking her out I bought a Geneva Wristwatch for her, i took her to Genesis just to ask her out and i give her money for lunch often on campus. and since then i have not cald her again. so sometimes i wonder what use to come over girls in the middle of a health relationship.
Re: Don't Want To Ruin Our Friendship, Do I Still Ask Her Out? by halfricanadian(f): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
You dont force love

Wen u in love or loving someone make it a 50-50 thing then u will not b too too dissappointed ok
Re: Don't Want To Ruin Our Friendship, Do I Still Ask Her Out? by Vinshu(f): 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
There is no such thing as 'Feelings' or 'Love'. Love is fake. The earlier you realize the better so you won't be disappointed later.

1 Like

Re: Don't Want To Ruin Our Friendship, Do I Still Ask Her Out? by firstking01(m): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
There are no particular trails to a woman's heart when it comes to love

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons To Let Your Boyfriend Dress You For A Week... / Bleep / 8 Habits A Lady Exhibits That Show She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.