Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Ladies, What Do You Gain In Exposing Your Boobz? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Do You Gain In Exposing Your Boobz? (1321 Views)

Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress / Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. / Why Do Girls Of These Days Develop Boobz Fastly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Do You Gain In Exposing Your Boobz? by unapapadeycraze: 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
the boobz wey person don see for this nairaland ehn, na wa oh.

If you wan show us boobz, show us in full, which one is only cleavage? Let's see the full boobz, the one wey your nipple go show and your face also.

Stop tormenting us with half unclad boobs, uncover your boobs in total, the nipple gives the spice to a nice viewing.

So what's ya gain when you expose ya boobz? Is it to look sexy or to deliberately torment the guys?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Gain In Exposing Your Boobz? by Smellymouth: 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Do You Gain In Exposing Your Boobz? by Fmartin(m): 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
Attention + seduction grin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Gain In Exposing Your Boobz? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin
Insanely adorable!
Re: Ladies, What Do You Gain In Exposing Your Boobz? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
Such ladies no dey see responsible guy call them. If na boob draw guy come, d day weh d guy go see watermelon size boobs, break up go dey creep in. He fit say u too dey blink ur eye, therefore he's tired of the relationship. Dem go come say all guys are same.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Gain In Exposing Your Boobz? by Flexherbal(m): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
They open half so that you will be wondering how the full look like.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Gain In Exposing Your Boobz? by ChappyChase: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
They gain my attention....

Re: Ladies, What Do You Gain In Exposing Your Boobz? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lalasticlala you still dey suck Viju milk?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Gain In Exposing Your Boobz? by tempem: 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Such ladies no dey see responsible guy call them. If na boob draw guy come, d day weh d guy go see watermelon size boobs, break up go dey creep in. He fit say u too dey blink ur eye, therefore he's tired of the relationship. Dem go come say all guys are same.
God will bless you.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Gain In Exposing Your Boobz? by Fraih(f): 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
Please ask them o undecided
Re: Ladies, What Do You Gain In Exposing Your Boobz? by Montaque(m): 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
Since midnight prayers no longer attract men.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Gain In Exposing Your Boobz? by unapapadeycraze: 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
Fraih:
Please ask them o undecided

Na wa oh. I checked your dp, you covered everythingcheesy.

Hope it's not a deceit, hope they are all intact? including the veejay.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Gain In Exposing Your Boobz? by Fraih(f): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Na wa oh. I checked your dp, you covered everythingcheesy.

Hope it's not a deceit, hope they are all intact? including the veejay.

Sincerely, I'm scared of replying you cos of ur monicker sad
Re: Ladies, What Do You Gain In Exposing Your Boobz? by onstelly(f): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
An how does that affect the price of fuel now
Unapapadeycraze leave us alone
Re: Ladies, What Do You Gain In Exposing Your Boobz? by unapapadeycraze: 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
onstelly:
An how does that affect the price of fuel now
Unapapadeycraze leave us alone

Why I go leave una alone? Well, you are not one of them though, decent lady, well cultured, that's the kind of lady that you are.

Btw, you nvr call me, wetin happen?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Gain In Exposing Your Boobz? by unapapadeycraze: 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
Fraih:

Sincerely, I'm scared of replying you cos of ur monicker sad

Really!

C'mon don't be afraid.

Reply joorh.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Gain In Exposing Your Boobz? by onstelly(f): 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Why I go leave una alone? Well, you are not one of them though, decent lady, well cultured, that's the kind of lady that you are.

Btw, you nvr call me, wetin happen?
Lol
Re: Ladies, What Do You Gain In Exposing Your Boobz? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
what kind of question is this? Mtcheew
Re: Ladies, What Do You Gain In Exposing Your Boobz? by geni340(f): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
we dont gain anyfin...satisfied

(1) (Reply)

He Has No Legs But His Hubby Cant Stay Without Him (life Story) / Lmao! One Word For This Guy Please! / Guys Can You Date A Bald Girl ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.