Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress (14704 Views)

Fans Go Gaga As Bursty Instagram Girls Show Off Their Boobz While Dancing / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by winkmart: 8:52am On Aug 14, 2017
This is the photo that has gotten many people talking on social media recently.

The photo shows a young lady appearing in a public place, obviously for an event, wearing what got several eyes turned and focused on her.

Not minding what anyone would say about her, the lady is seen wearing nothing but nipple pasties under a net, leaving the larger part of her breasts exposed.

It cannot be ascertained the exact place the lady was seen, but the photo has caused quite a buzz online.

Having since gone viral, the photo has sparked a debate on the appropriateness of what she was seen wearing.

While many are of the opinion that she was not appropriately covered and should be ashamed of herself, others have however shown support, suggesting that everyone should be allowed to express themselves the way they want to.

MORE PHOTOS HERE
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/meet-pearl-peters-slay-queen-that-most.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 14, 2017
grin

Chaaaaai!

See KOKO CRUNCH encrusted nipplez tongue TrapHedges will die for this kind of bwezz.. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by MhizzAJ(f): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2017
Everyone should be allowed to express themselves in the manner they want but this is way too much

All dese agent of darkness parading themselves upandan..she isn't normal

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 14, 2017
Blood of batman shocked shocked

see boobz!!!!

See areola!!!!

Hoooo lawd let my next bae have this kinda boobz!!

14 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by Defaramade(m): 9:08am On Aug 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:
see boobz!!!!
See areola!!!!

Buahahaha grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by pryme(m): 9:10am On Aug 14, 2017
to me the me the hottest part in this pic is her mid section cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by TrapHedges(m): 9:15am On Aug 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Chaaaaai!

See KOKO CRUNCH encrusted nipplez tongue TrapHedges will die for this kind of bwezz.. grin tongue
Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by TrapHedges(m): 9:15am On Aug 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Chaaaaai!

lol i love em bigger and proud cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 14, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol i love em bigger and proud cool

Hahahahah..Na lie! Na lie!!!

We both know u always fall for these girls with a pear size bwezz juz like that KANU girl u been munching for a week now tongue
Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by TrapHedges(m): 9:26am On Aug 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahahah..Na lie! Na lie!!!

We both know u always fall for these girls with a pear size bwezz juz like that KANU girl u been munching for a week now tongue

lmao... I got mad Love fo big boobs dou
Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 14, 2017
See nipple cheesy.
Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2017
TrapHedges:

lmao... I got mad Love fo big boobs dou

Oga, this is exactly the comparison u fit in.. grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:12am On Aug 14, 2017
She looks like me shockedshocked
but i wouldn't do something this foolish

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by TrapHedges(m): 10:12am On Aug 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Oga, this is exactly the comparison u fit in.. grin
lmao kikikikikiki, i love the first pic cheesy
Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by Joshkid(m): 10:26am On Aug 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

see boobz!!!!

See areola!!!!

So be it grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 14, 2017
Joshkid:
So be it grin

Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by wristbangle: 10:36am On Aug 14, 2017
Smh
Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by SweetJoystick(m): 10:42am On Aug 14, 2017
Nipple is hidden, the breast no complete angry
Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Everyone should be allowed to express themselves in the manner they want but this is way too much

All dese agent of darkness parading themselves upandan..she isn't normal

Didnt you just say "EVERYONE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES IN THE MANNER THEY WANT................" why the haitus ......................"BUT"?!

After your proclaiming "everyone should be allowed to express themselves in the manner they want?"

Your "BUT" turned out to be a DESTRUCTION of your own premise which really is, has always been a SELF DECEPTIVE MENTALITY that has been and is still being choked into peoples skulls. That Illusion called 'FREEDOM' freedom to "express yourself as you want" gave birth to the crisis of this so called Modern World of chaos everywhere. Your RATIONAL INHERENT INSTINCT which recognizes what is VIRTUE and what is VICE couldnt deny the TRUTH. Hence tag her expression as being VICE a counter to your premise by acknowledging that "THIS IS WAY TO MUCH" and crowning it with "ALL THESE AGENT OF DARKNESS PARADING THEMSELVES. UPANDAN....." did you say "SHE IS NOT NORMAL"? How?! She is going to tell you in the face that "AM ONLY EXPRESSING MYSELF IN THE MANNER THAT I WANT".

My point is. We keep deceiving ourselves that we are free to do as we wish. Its nothing but FOOLING AROUND. Let's embrace responsibility!!! Lets put our feet in that one place. The right place which is virtue and stop dancing to and fro like a pendulum. One cant say "everyone should be allowed to express themsleves in the manner they want". Yet object to it someone who chooses to do so as the pix above. SO MUCH MENTAL CONFLICTION IN THIS AGE.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
The main EDUCATION we get today is but all kinds of ILLICITNESS on purpose. Hmmm............societies that choose to be careless about what it is teaching itself should be ready to face the CRUELTY of carelessness. Winkmart improve on your content lets make a better world.
Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
Blood of Jesus!!! shocked

I refused to be aroused. My eyes are covered with His Blood...
Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by Burgerlomo: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Some dudes wey dey around the babe go don cum 4 body, while a lot of dudes here on this forum go don save the image for their daily routine which is masturbation grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by Abee79(m): 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by muller101(m): 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
shocked if a guy can remember the color of a ladies eye after the first encounter. Then the lady's BREZZ has lost all it's credibilites

What a sweet BREZZ.
Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
This fvck girls everywhere. Probably infested with STI . Dirty imps parading the world. undecided
Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by Krystaal(m): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
OMG grin grin grin
Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by Maxcollins042(m): 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

see boobz!!!!

See areola!!!!

Arbeloa nko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by 7footre(m): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
Her smile is to die for
Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by pemoney(m): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Female Yoruba Names I Find Sexy / Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet / The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.