Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! (2637 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP / "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower / Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by mykel25(m): 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
This got me laughing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by mykel25(m): 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by ammyluv2002(f): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
OMG cheesy grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by ododo42: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
lol

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by ojun50(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
Wicked reply

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by Agunechemba1(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lol.. That's the best way to reply an almajiri zombie.

God bless the common sense senator.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by orlaryhincah(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
Well, he take his time to get ones wit mispelling. I will be moved when he replies the perfect ones.
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by NobleAky(m): 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
For you to throw tantrums at Muray be sure to have common sense...
The Abhokhi reply isn't in line with the common sense Muray displayed because i don't see anything good about spending more time in the petrol stations that both the goose and gander would appreciate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
Who help the guy open twitter account
there should an electric fence btw this guy and twitter
another proof that more almajiri schools need to be built

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lol... Some replies sef
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by freeze001(f): 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
Funny thing is the guy would probably be too dense to notice his gaffe and the sarcasm heavily packaged in Ben Bruce's response. In fact, assuming his grammar isn't already qualified for emergency attention,what is the link between Ben Bruce's statement and his response? Abi him just learn d expression yesterday? undecided

Hagm0nd:
Who help the guy open twitter account

Good question!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by Ohammadike: 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ben Bruce ain't got a Fvck to give

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by makingsense(m): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
cheesy grin grin

BmB you just day give them finishing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by duality(m): 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lol

Looks like this one is stronger that that of yesterday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by isan(m): 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
Abeg wetin aboki dey find for twitter

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
Kikikikikikikikikiki

Dem use olodo do hausa fulani people?

Buhari na worst

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by dangote7510(m): 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hilarious,
Anyways, lets call it mistake.
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by Tallesty1(m): 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
Oh Boy See Finishing.

No be the guy fault sha, he spell am the way e dey sound 4 his ear.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by ConcernMan: 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
I bet you, don't be surprised that this guy is a director in one federal ministry. A pure product of quota system. May God save this country from mediocrity

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by Richy4(m): 12:00am On Apr 05, 2016
That was below the belt..... cheesy
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 05, 2016
Lolz grin Ben the slayer of gbagun spitters. He ain't got no chill at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:15am On Apr 05, 2016
This man is Shameless! Despite his class and exposure...he is still nasty...can you imagine an American senator involved in idle chatter/tantrum with the public on social media??
#CommonSenseIndeed!
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by walexzee11(m): 12:23am On Apr 05, 2016
Chai ........ Ayaf die!

Uncle Bruce Wailer get bad mouth!!!
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by ellechrystal(f): 12:24am On Apr 05, 2016
Chai, northerners will always defend their own no matter what, Ben was saying d same thing his cow rearing president stated last year, if not 2014, but d silly uninformed zombie, doesn't know about that, rather he chose to defend it with is disastrous English.
I suppose zombies are densly populated in d North.
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by MrKong: 12:53am On Apr 05, 2016
lmfao
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by amunkita(m): 1:01am On Apr 05, 2016
Ndi awusa no dey carry last.

Plural of gander nah Gender while plural of goose is Good..

No wonder our economy don jaga jaga..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by mankan2k7(m): 1:42am On Apr 05, 2016
Hausa are d real cosmetic olodos in Naija
Yet they want to rule us
I lost hope on Hausas when bubu presented a NEPA bill as his certificate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by arresa: 1:59am On Apr 05, 2016
lol @ Oponu twiter bird senator talking about at petrol station instead of in school.

The useless and worthless twitter rat spend more time on twitter fighting Nigerians than on the senate floor where he was sent to find solutions to our problems...

Public officials especially lawmakers should be on the senate floor looking for solutions and not on the twitter fighting faceless people like useless and jobless market women with nothing better to do..

Sadly, this twitter clown spent 8 years at the NTA with zero achievement and he was part of the corrupt and incompetent GEJ and his looting, stealing and money sharing gang who left us vulnerable after 16 years in office with no single refinery built, they didn't even bother to fix the 4 refineries that they let rot and decay..

He can talk about other people's poor education of course, at least he paid good dollars to provide the best education money can buy for his own children in America..

What a shameless clown..
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 05, 2016
Lol,see finishing.

The guy might be too dull to see the punch line in Ben's reply.
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by Nobody: 3:29am On Apr 05, 2016
Illiteracy is prevalent in the north.

That guy making that comment could be a civil servant and his brother is ur leader.

I pity Nigerian voters. See the economy.
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by Nobody: 3:33am On Apr 05, 2016
ConcernMan:
I bet you, don't be surprised that this guy is a director in one federal ministry. A pure product of quota system. May God save this country from mediocrity

Good point.
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! by Nobody: 3:34am On Apr 05, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
This man is Shameless! Despite his class and exposure...he is still nasty...can you imagine an American senator involved in idle chatter/tantrum with the public on social media??
#CommonSenseIndeed!

Go and do the needful

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Things Are Not Going Well In Nigeria Is Not My Fault - BUHARI / Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria / Biafra Without Igbo Nationalism Is A Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.