Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,989 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Does This Mean Been Broke??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Mean Been Broke??? (626 Views)

Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? / "Maybe Hardwork Don't Pay after all", I Have Never Been Broke In My Life, Now... / Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Mean Been Broke??? by Sainttops(m): 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hello pals!
Am a student of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto. I go to school with at least five hundred or Four hundred naira with me whenever am going to school. But something happened today, a lady accuse me of been a broke guy just because she asked me to buy her fan milk and bought 50 nairas own for her and she said I should have buy the one of hundred naira at least. And moreover I have 245 naira left with me and that's what will take me home cos I live off K.
Now the question is does going to school with 500h or 300h a crime or too small?[color=#770077][/color][i][/i]
Re: Does This Mean Been Broke??? by dharay99: 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
u dey look face,
na d biatch send u come skul.
#Guy abeq...atymz i hold only sachet
water money. #kilo kan mi.
Re: Does This Mean Been Broke??? by falconey(m): 11:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin

broke ?,it almost became my nickname then.

can't you compose a lie? tell her you are practicing cashless policy, you don't walk with cash.

you even manage to buy her 50naira own out of the token you had.
Re: Does This Mean Been Broke??? by marsoden: 11:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
Sainttops:
Hello pals!
Am a student of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto. I due go to school with at least five hundred or Four hundred naira with me whenever am going to school. But something happened today, a lady accuse me of been a broke guy just because she asked me to buy her fan milk and bought 50 nairas own for her and she said I should have buy the one of hundred naira at least. And moreover I have 245 naira left with me and that's what will take me home cos I live off K.
Now the question is does going to school with 500h or 300h a crime or too small?

RIP Mr English. You were a fine gentleman.
Re: Does This Mean Been Broke??? by Danfuster(m): 11:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
I swear, I would snatched the fan ice from her, it's my money. BIATCH should go make hers.

By the way.... Never ever ever in your life act a fool for any girl, woman or lady
Re: Does This Mean Been Broke??? by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 05, 2016
Father christmas so you're letting that small girl's talk disturb you....
Re: Does This Mean Been Broke??? by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 05, 2016
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin u go kill me oo
Re: Does This Mean Been Broke??? by nuggarito: 1:42am On Apr 05, 2016
Na this kind dey make me give person slap. Op that is a broke ass b*tch, broke to the core. You for even call her babiala. All this beggers.
Re: Does This Mean Been Broke??? by ettaetta(m): 3:36am On Apr 05, 2016
She no get sense
Re: Does This Mean Been Broke??? by Gebbson007(m): 3:41am On Apr 05, 2016
bros u try oooooo wen no b say Na u born am. next tym u go ask am if u re ha guy or pman

(1) (Reply)

For Couples And Those About To Get Married / What Is Governor Ayo Fayose Actually Buying??? / nn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.