Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (142349 Views)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 2 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Agalasis(m): 8:35pm On May 17, 2016
Angelsss:
Okay o....no problem...
Follow my new story...it's hotter than this o...
and it's complete but short....
Would be back in a week...
tank u angels!
ok,but u must finish d other story ooo.
If u can't finish it,then summarize.

NB: Do you guys know it is so so so bad 2 fight on phone or on social media?
This world is just but a very small community inside a village.
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 8:35pm On May 17, 2016

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 8:38pm On May 17, 2016
for the sake of those who truly love this story...
I would always keep to my promise but currently am very busy...so when the eBook is ready...will direct everyone on how to get it...
Am not that evil to rouse and leave one unsatisfied....
but I will be out for a week...
Happy reading!
and one more thing...attack the story...criticise it....
and Angels...I have a new story....watch out... I promise it's better than this...due to all your corrections ...I have learnt a lot on this platform

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 17, 2016
God bless u jare, angelsss
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by CaraJewel(f): 11:10pm On May 17, 2016
When d ebook comes out would you still update here for readers who may not be able to get d eBook...not moneywise tho...other ish
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by CaraJewel(f): 11:11pm On May 17, 2016
When d ebook comes out would you still update here for readers who may not be able to get d eBook...not moneywise tho...other ish...tnx for the update
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Agalasis(m): 1:07am On May 18, 2016
Angelsss:
for the sake of those who truly love this story...
I would always keep to my promise but currently am very busy...so when the eBook is ready...will direct everyone on how to get it...
Am not that evil to rouse and leave one unsatisfied....
but I will be out for a week...
Happy reading!
and one more thing...attack the story...criticise it....
and Angels...I have a new story....watch out... I promise it's better than this...due to all your corrections ...I have learnt a lot on this platform
Better.
God bless u real gud.
This action wl put doz destructive critics to shame.
Thank God u've learnt alot,and one of the lessons is NEVER GIVE UP
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Nobody: 7:30am On May 18, 2016
So Angelsss can eventually post an update after all the ranting.. You see why its always good to take a chill pill. To be in control of ones anger. To make matters worse, its on a social media with 100% possibility that we may not even meet physically. Fire can never quench fire! #lessonoflife

God bless you dear...weldone!
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by olatex25(m): 3:18pm On May 18, 2016
grin i tot dis story wil end here, wel gud for u, u tuk d rite path. Although u av a nice stories up dere, bt u fck up big time,sad jst because of few criticism u got on dis story u feel superior. Imagine pple pleading for u 2 continue, sum are using d word starving. u stil turn a deaf ear undecided u are such an ingrate by thinking u are doing ur reader's favour by updatin stories here. U shud b grateful 2 dem either. In as much ow desperate i am 2 finish ur story, i cant imagine myself pleading ova wat..
Well such is life, frm d onset of ur update. U are d one pleading for like,share,word of encouragement,u even welcum criticism.. Smile
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by gracewealth007(f): 8:42pm On May 18, 2016
Pls am waiting for the rest,the story really lift my burden.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Nwiboko26(f): 9:20pm On May 18, 2016
Wen all these update wahala was going on i kept quiet.i was only praying for GOD to touch ur heart.so as to overlook all d insults nd quarrel.my dear tnx for d update.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Meesquared(m): 1:21am On May 19, 2016
aprilwise:
Ageless I wanna buy the story. Pls give me the link nd u ve not accepted my fb request.
Wahz her face book I.d s'il te plait
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Meesquared(m): 1:37am On May 19, 2016
olatex25:
grin i tot dis story wil end here, wel gud for u, u tuk d rite path. Although u av a nice stories up dere, bt u fck up big time,sad jst because of few criticism u got on dis story u feel superior. Imagine pple pleading for u 2 continue, sum are using d word starving. u stil turn a deaf ear undecided u are such an ingrate by thinking u are doing ur reader's favour by updatin stories here. U shud b grateful 2 dem either. In as much ow desperate i am 2 finish ur story, i cant imagine myself pleading ova wat..
Well such is life, frm d onset of ur update. U are d one pleading for like,share,word of encouragement,u even welcum criticism.. Smile
hey don't start now. well done dear angelsss
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Meesquared(m): 1:38am On May 19, 2016
Nwiboko26:
Wen all these update wahala was going on i kept quiet.i was only praying for GOD to touch ur heart.so as to overlook all d insults nd quarrel.my dear tnx for d update.
Mhen Mee too o

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Meesquared(m): 2:19am On May 19, 2016
omg. pregnancy?? WTF. angelsss oo
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by emendoi(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2016
I dont know why am Finding it Difficult to Believe she ( Angels with 3 s) is the Real Writer..Well If She is fine.... if she isnt Still Cool as Long as she Keeps Updating Us With The Episodes.... By the Way The New Story..whats the TiTTLE

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by olatex25(m): 2:50pm On May 19, 2016
Meesquared:
hey don't start now. well done dear angelsss
smile.. Alright sire
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by jtkoko9(f): 8:37am On May 20, 2016
Hello Angelsss. I mailed your yahoo please reply ASAP. Thanks.

quote author=Angelsss post=45504942]hello everybody like I said the story is complete....
however the eBook is gonna be out in the next two weeks...
If you can't wait that long...
Send a recharge pin of #200(Airtel or Mtn) for the remaining parts or if you need all the parts from beginning #300(Airtel or Mtn) ...send to my email@Aishayasmina@yahoo.com....
when the pin is confirmed would send the story parts to your mail box...
Please indicate whether the pin is (mtn or Airtel) ...
You can reach me on Facebook too@Rose Ememobong Akpabio...for further info.
Please this is only applicable to those with QuickOffice or any other app that can help download n enable you view the story...thanks...
For those that can wait for the eBook...no problem...
Happy Reading....
Love you all for your contributions ....@CuteChiluv You are the best....you were the first to read and comment on this story...and it means a lot to me...[/quote]
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Olabantu(m): 11:07am On May 20, 2016
I JUST HOPE DAT PREGNANCY BULLSHIT FROM DAT W*O CALLED GENEIVIE...I DEY GBADUN YOUR STORY JARE MY LADY
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 11:50am On May 20, 2016
@jtkoko9 I have seen your mail....pardon me...my network is horrible would reply ASAP
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by durtman: 6:27pm On May 20, 2016
Angelsss:
@jtkoko9 I have seen your mail....pardon me...my network is horrible would reply ASAP

hi angelsss
pls il like to read d rest story but my fone can only download pdf.....can u snd ur whatsapp nos/links or do i get an easy way to download d story once i pay fr it/snd d credit tnx....i await ur rply
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Favour222(f): 7:58pm On May 20, 2016
Thanks 4 d update Angel i'm really happy u did it.God bless u
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Meesquared(m): 4:56pm On May 22, 2016
Angelsss. where you at? still waiting..
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Meesquared(m): 7:47am On May 24, 2016
Angelsss ooo
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Eberex(m): 8:01am On May 24, 2016
make una dey continue with una "angelic tunes"
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 11:51am On May 24, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 11:52am On May 24, 2016
@Cutechiluv where are you? Kindly add me on fb and send me a message Have stuff for you biko
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 11:53am On May 24, 2016
Happy new week everybody....been very down lately...hope y'all fine
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by AdetoroBukola: 12:24pm On May 24, 2016
Angelsss nice update as usual God bless you. Have a blessed week too. Love you plenty. Is that not the same bank that calvary works with? watching the events as they unfold. cos its getting more intresting.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Kyrialuv(f): 7:24pm On May 24, 2016
Nyz Update #Thumb up Waitin 4 d next episode patiently
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Favour222(f): 9:13pm On May 24, 2016
Really interesting.waiting.....
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by CuteChiluv: 7:26am On May 25, 2016
Angelsss:
@Cutechiluv where are you?
Kindly add me on fb and send me a message
Have stuff for you biko
how body angel, hope you are good, sent you a request, nice updates , well done,

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Almost Paradise / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi / The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.