Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (142281 Views)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 2 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Jsaviour(f): 9:02pm On May 11, 2016
Angelsss:
hello everybody like I said the story is complete....
however the eBook is gonna be out in the next two weeks...
If you can't wait that long...
Send a recharge pin of #200(Airtel or Mtn) for the remaining parts or if you need all the parts from beginning #300(Airtel or Mtn) ...send to my email@Aishayasmina@yahoo.com....
when the pin is confirmed would send the story parts to your mail box...
Please indicate whether the pin is (mtn or Airtel) ...
You can reach me on Facebook too@Rose Ememobong Akpabio...for further info.
Please this is only applicable to those with QuickOffice or any other app that can help download n enable you view the story...thanks...
For those that can wait for the eBook...no problem...
Happy Reading....
Love you all for your contributions ....@CuteChiluv You are the best....you were the first to read and comment on this story...and it means a lot to me...
. I sent u a mail, pls check

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by CuteChiluv: 9:05pm On May 11, 2016
Chummypinky:
why cant writers in naira land ever complete dair novel,u shuld av told us in d begining that we ware goin too buy d oder part,pepo lik we wey be studt nko hw we want take buy am.....pls i beg u just finsh dis one d next u write u can tell us too buy it biko......hmm nyc story
,she will finish the story here, but the buying is meant for those who cant wait for updates and are interested in purchasing the full story, she is not forcing anyone, it was just an open slot,that is my own understanding ooo,

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 9:32pm On May 11, 2016
@jsavior...have checked over and again....haven't seen any mail from u...plz resend...
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 9:33pm On May 11, 2016
please if you are not comfortable with buying the book...no problem...am not forcing anyone....
if you can wait no wahala...at least I have tried...squeezing out time to make sure you guys are entertained....
Please don't complain biko....
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Meesquared(m): 10:04pm On May 11, 2016
Angelsss please what's your Facebook I.d?
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Eberex(m): 11:19pm On May 11, 2016
I don't get. Someone abeg correct me if I'm wrong. This story from what I can deduce is being written and afterwards she post it, which explains the delay.

But if that's the case, how then does she have the complete e-book? Because as long as it is an e-book, its just a question of copy and paste for each episode.

So therefore I arrived to the conclusion that the OP knows the story has captured some people's attention hence the quest to give the complete story at a token. Meanwhile she can as well copy and paste each episode everyday.

Well I have no problem with your strategy because as they say "its where you work that you eat". You have the complete story, post it.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by olatex25(m): 12:22am On May 12, 2016
Eberex:
I don't get. Someone abeg correct me if I'm wrong. This story from what I can deduce is being written and afterwards she post it, which explains the delay.

But if that's the case, how then does she have the complete e-book? Because as long as it is an e-book, its just a question of copy and paste for each episode.

So therefore I arrived to the conclusion that the OP knows the story has captured some people's attention hence the quest to give the complete story at a token. Meanwhile she can as well copy and paste each episode everyday.

Well I have no problem with your strategy because as they say "its where you work that you eat". You have the complete story, post it.

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by frank1998(m): 7:26am On May 12, 2016
U said we should add u on facebook, I added u and u cannot even accept my friend request......dis kind o.p ehh *smh*

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 10:16am On May 12, 2016
I wish I knew the meaning of OP good morning y'all
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by AdetoroBukola: 12:37pm On May 12, 2016
Good morning to you too angel, sure you had a great night. can i leave my no so dt you can add me up on whatsap i want to send the recharge card to get the remaining part. thanks

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Eberex(m): 1:00pm On May 12, 2016
Angelsss:
I wish I knew the meaning of OP
good morning y'all

O.P. = Original Poster or whatever undecided

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 1:26pm On May 12, 2016
@AdetoroBukola....I have accepted your request on fb...Plz kindly check your inbox
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by aprilwise(m): 8:11pm On May 12, 2016
Angelsss:
@AdetoroBukola....I have accepted your request on fb...Plz kindly check your inbox
. I also sent u a friend request on facebook.
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Meesquared(m): 6:03am On May 13, 2016
I'm asking again what's your Facebook I.d angelsss
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by iLUMeN8(m): 10:35am On May 13, 2016
Chummypinky:
why cant writers in naira land ever complete dair novel,u shuld av told us in d begining that we ware goin too buy d oder part,pepo lik we wey be studt nko hw we want take buy am.....pls i beg u just finsh dis one d next u write u can tell us too buy it biko......hmm nyc story
guy, how much is 200 naira? Even the poorest of student can afford this. let's try to support our own as it is the only way we will grow as a country. however, if you are that broke then just follow patiently until the story is completed because the author is not forcing you to buy the e-book.

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by iLUMeN8(m): 10:46am On May 13, 2016
Eberex:

if you know this then why are you ranting? in civilized societies writers make millions from their imaginative and artistic prowess. why should that of the author be any different? let's learn to appreciate peoples talents.

4 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 13, 2016
Interesting
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Meesquared(m): 1:40pm On May 13, 2016
iLUMeN8:

if you know this then why are you ranting? in civilized societies writers make millions for their imaginative and artistic prowess. why should that of the author be any different? let's learn to appreciate peoples talents.
true talk. but op I'm still asking of your Facebook name. j'ai' demande de votre nom sur facebook

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Adegokedamisky(f): 9:22am On May 14, 2016
Angelss pls inbox me ur whatsapp number
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Chummypinky(f): 12:21pm On May 14, 2016
ilumen8 i wasnt talking too u before o i was talking too d writer as far as u aint d writer ad d message wasnt directed too u i dnt no why u shuld poke noise if 200n was so easy for u why dnt u buy d whole book for everyone following dis story
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 9:00pm On May 14, 2016
@iLuMenN8....thanks for your words......
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by ChizzyMaris(f): 1:01pm On May 16, 2016
Angelsss, I just thought I should tell you this. Nobody will arrest you if you simply tell us you're no longer interested in posting the story here, it seems you only wanted to advertise and that's okay. But what's not okay is telling us to be patient, when you have the full e-book already, that's not nice. #200 is not much na.
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Eberex(m): 1:38pm On May 16, 2016
ChizzyMaris:
Angelsss, I just thought I should tell you this. Nobody will arrest you if you simply tell us you're no longer interested in posting the story here, it seems you only wanted to advertise and that's okay. But what's not okay is telling us to be patient, when you have the full e-book already, that's not nice. #200 is not much na.

Just what i observed and one iLUMEN8 was saying "in civilized society writers make millions from their imagination". The full e-book has always been ready.

I don finish the story sef. All i did was decide how i want the story to end, chikena!!!

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 3:11pm On May 16, 2016
@Chizzymaris....so you feel I would have the eBook and I won't direct you guys on how to access it?
am kind of disappointed.... what would I gain from that?
please avoid making assumptions like that....
what if I told you my laptop crashed? or something went wrong in the process of publishing?....
I would appreciate if you speak to me more kindly....
and if you people cannot wait for the book no problem...it's not by force....
And this was no advertisement.... if it were to be I won't be that liberal to share up to 31 episodes....
it's not fair at all....
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by ChizzyMaris(f): 3:14pm On May 16, 2016
Angelsss:
@Chizzymaris....so you feel I would have the eBook and I won't direct you guys on how to access it?
what if I told you my laptop crashed? or something went wrong in the process of publishing?....
And this was no advertisement.... if it were to be I won't be that liberal to share up to 31 episodes....
it's not fair at all....
Okay. if you don't have the complete story, what are we paying for?
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Eberex(m): 3:17pm On May 16, 2016
Angelsss:
it's not fair at all....

Then you should have come out straight and tell your audience why it wasn't ready. You make it sound like its indefinite.
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 5:11pm On May 16, 2016
@Eberex...like you said...you have finished the story...
why are you so bothered about what I do or what I tell the audience?
@Chizzymaris...I don't have to explain !myself to you...clearly you don't understand what I said earlier....
I don't remember forcing any of you to follow this story...
you can as well create your own ending like Eberex....
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 5:14pm On May 16, 2016
and someone on this thread was like "hu her story don EPP"? I agree with him...this story hasn't helped anyone... so please stop the fuss....
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 5:14pm On May 16, 2016
and someone on this thread was like "hu her story don EPP"? I agree with him...this story hasn't helped anyone... so please stop the fuss....
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by CaraJewel(f): 5:56pm On May 16, 2016
Angelsss would u stil update the continuation of the story...or should we forget about it
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by CaraJewel(f): 6:03pm On May 16, 2016
Angelsss would u still update the continuation..or should we forget about it
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 6:17pm On May 16, 2016
please forget it...thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Almost Paradise / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi / The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.