Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash (24177 Views)

Benue APC Leaders Search For New Party Over Threat For Hosting Mass Burial / Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC / Fulani Herdsmen Killings An Invitation For Civil War - Benue APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by bezimo(m): 6:07am On Apr 05, 2016
It seems the best form of defence is to ban them from the community and State.

Since security agents and government has failed to restrain those fulani folks.

The residents of those communities need to arm themselves and prepare for war with those fulani, because they would come back to attack as usual.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by onatisi(m): 6:08am On Apr 05, 2016
nbright:
Killing is their culture
They will continue killing ,raping and it will get worse until buhari speaks and acts against it but unfortunately for Nigerians

Buhari will never speak against his own people talk less of taking any punitive action against them.what we are likely to see very soon will be peace meetings with Fulani herdsmen and state governments will start promising them cash amounts to maintain peace

2 Likes

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by ramdris(m): 6:08am On Apr 05, 2016
By now I expect that the Benue indigenes would av had a plan on how to defend their selves against these killers... help ain't coming from government and it's high tym dey learn to do something...before they go into extinction...thru dis senseless killings of their pple.

Same should go to other tribes as well..just attack any Fulani man on sight and make do with their yeye cattle.
angry

2 Likes

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by Millyiyke: 6:09am On Apr 05, 2016
I don't know why pmb is keeping mute on this fulaniz, this is barbaric. Thats reminds me, his the president of the fulaniz.

2 Likes

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by cutekhalifa(m): 6:09am On Apr 05, 2016
Just like that So once normalcy returned to the village the case will be swept under the carpet abi No wonder I can't help any fulani or hausa man roaming the street as a beggar..

Buhari u are a dullard

2 Likes

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:10am On Apr 05, 2016
i think this is another monster the buhari's administration will have to battle cos their notorious activities nationwide give reasons for serious security threat. the only way out is for the national assembly to enact a law that will checkmate the activities of these apostles of genocide.

2 Likes

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by DaGC(m): 6:11am On Apr 05, 2016
R.I.P to the dead.

This issue has dragged on for too long. 1 would expect good security presence in Benue by now, but still these r*tards are still able to raid communities and harm the civilian population. angry

1 Like

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by lonelydora: 6:13am On Apr 05, 2016
phemmie06:
These herdsmen wanted to continue from where Boko Haram stopped. Maybe they should be killed on sight

This is just the solution because the government is keeping mute.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 05, 2016
Bubu and his boys killing people anyhow.. .2019 where re dou? i want to send this burukutu drinking bastard and his cows bk to daura.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by lukman885(m): 6:15am On Apr 05, 2016
you gullible peoples have no idea on what is really happening.... the Benue peoples killed two herdsmen and four of their cows on sight ...the fulaanis retaliate to retrieve the corpses. in the process killed two peoples also .... I think is an eye for an eye....... no complain jor. person go look for trouble kom deh cry.. RUBBISH!

1 Like

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by christinie(f): 6:15am On Apr 05, 2016
APC enjoy your change!

Hope it has downed on all of you that Buhari doesn't care about you all. A thousand of you are not worth a cow to him.

Change you asked for, change you got, albeit negatively.

R.I.P gallant voters.

May God receive your souls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by christinie(f): 6:18am On Apr 05, 2016
By their speech you shall know them.

Mtcheeeeeew.

lukman885:
you gullible peoples have no idea on what is really happening.... the Benue peoples killed two herdsmen and four of their cows on sight ...the fulaanis retaliate to retrieve the corpses. in the process killed two peoples also .... I think is an eye for an eye....... no complain jor. person go look for trouble kom deh cry.. RUBBISH!

5 Likes

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by ElCount: 6:21am On Apr 05, 2016
Pangea:
I'm ot a fan of mob justice, but when the government decided to turn a blind eye to an apparent injustice?
Then it's time for the people to take the law into their hands!
The people of Benue should stop being a pusssy.
They should arm and organise themselives.
Give fire for fire.
That is the only language the bandit horde from Futa Djallon understands!
I don't think its that easy, the herdsmen have the backing of the govt, to a fulani herdsman and watch the military jump in immediately to defend them
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by lukman885(m): 6:22am On Apr 05, 2016
christinie:
By their speech you shall know them.
Mtcheeeeeew.
you do not know me.... gerra ra hia. little gal
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by saifuhot: 6:22am On Apr 05, 2016
Firefire:

Cc: Lalasticlala

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/apc-youth-leader-3-others-killed-fresh-fulani-herdsmen-farmers-clash-benue/

is it that those who commented before me didn't read the message passed before commenting. it obvious the villagers started stop blaming this herdsmen for everything.the villagers played their own part.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by Firefire(m): 6:22am On Apr 05, 2016
SleekMallam:
This is an impeachable offence. The legislature should chase this weak ineffectual buhari of a baboon from Aso Rock before he does further damages.

Economy is in shambles while security of lives and properties is zero. Obama must hear this.

Ngenekwenu share your thoughts on the impeachment ...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by christinie(f): 6:24am On Apr 05, 2016
Why do you support killers? Are you like them?

Mtcheeeeeew.

lukman885:
you do not know me.... gerra ra hia. little gal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by Firefire(m): 6:25am On Apr 05, 2016
saifuhot:
is it that those who commented before me didn't read the message passed before commenting. it obvious the villagers started stop blaming this herdsmen for everything.the villagers played their own part.

Please send your complain to the land of the dead.

RIP to those killed by Buhary's kinsmen. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by VISTIN(m): 6:27am On Apr 05, 2016
Buhari is working, his EFCC wl soon catch "a big fish".

The minister of information is nowhere to be found.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by jeffooh999(m): 6:28am On Apr 05, 2016
Today is my birthday oohh
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by lukman885(m): 6:28am On Apr 05, 2016
christinie:
Why do you support killers? Are you like them?

Mtcheeeeeew.

I'm not supporting anybody here ...I just believe " forgiveness is a sin". bravo for the retaliation. the Benue peoples should I've retaliate to claim their corps..... I just don't like it when peoples act weak
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by SleekMallam: 6:28am On Apr 05, 2016
Firefire:

Ngenekwenu share your thoughts on the impeachment ...
Thanks to Allah for s/he unclothedness has been seen by all.

2 Likes

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by Mayflowa(m): 6:29am On Apr 05, 2016
Pangea:
I'm ot a fan of mob justice, but when the government decided to turn a blind eye to an apparent injustice?
Then it's time for the people to take the law into their hands!
The people of Benue should stop being a pusssy.
They should arm and organise themselives.
Give fire for fire.
That is the only language the bandit horde from Futa Djallon understands!

Your tactics doesn't cut water. If you had read the story, you would have found out that Benue peeps killed two Fulani first. The fulanis are never afraid to die. They are chief strategist in counter attack. They wanders anytime, at night and day and near homeless.

So you can't defeat them by reprisals. The law against freelance grazing is what everyone one of us should protest to have. Without it, there are thousands of souls still to be lost!

1 Like

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by christinie(f): 6:30am On Apr 05, 2016
Who are the weak here?

Go get some sleep.

Come back when you stop hallucinating.

'Good night.'

lukman885:
I'm not supporting anybody here ...I just believe " forgiveness is a sin". bravo for the retaliation. the Benue peoples should I've retaliate to claim their corps..... I just don't like it when peoples act weak

1 Like

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by lukman885(m): 6:31am On Apr 05, 2016
christinie:
Who are the weak here?

Go get some sleep.

Come back when you stop hallucinating.
'Good night.'
I do not sleep during the day time. unlike u.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by ckmayoca: 6:32am On Apr 05, 2016
SleekMallam:
This is an impeachable offence. The legislature should chase this weak ineffectual buhari of a baboon from Aso Rock before he does further damages.

Economy is in shambles while security of lives and properties is zero. Obama must hear this.

Ineffectual antelope.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by olamds(m): 6:32am On Apr 05, 2016
Killing nw is normal for some people.......We should Respect Lives.....Let Us live In LOVE......Don't Kill To acquire Wealth.......Everything In Life Is Temporal......
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by Oyimzy(m): 6:33am On Apr 05, 2016
basisop:
Fulani killed them, they blocked the highway. Cowards!

Cowards you say? Atleast they called the attention of the Govt.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by SleekMallam: 6:33am On Apr 05, 2016
ckmayoca:

Ineffectual antelope.
perhaps, ineffectual dog?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by YourNemesis: 6:33am On Apr 05, 2016
don't mean to sound somehow, but why did the locals kill two fulanis and their cattle on sight?
two wrongs can't make a right.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by emmanuelcrawler(m): 6:34am On Apr 05, 2016
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK / Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product / Wawa-Zange Grazing Reserve: Gombe Governor, Inuwa Provides Modern Facilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.