Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash (24174 Views)

Benue APC Leaders Search For New Party Over Threat For Hosting Mass Burial / Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC / Fulani Herdsmen Killings An Invitation For Civil War - Benue APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by demolinka(m): 6:35am On Apr 05, 2016
PMB u really need to slow ur travels mehn cos this Fulani herdsmen shii is chaos waiting to explode. These guys get bolder with every attack, everywhere. Baba be kiavul o.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by ipreach: 6:36am On Apr 05, 2016
Boko Haram members are now turning to Fulani herdsmen
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by ritahot(f): 6:37am On Apr 05, 2016
I?m sick & tired of wailers wailing about buhari. I think the old man should be ignored!. We have no president let just deal with that. God only what to teach middlebelt, Southwest & maybe south south. Some lessons & after 2019, they would have learnt alot.

1 Like

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by Oyimzy(m): 6:37am On Apr 05, 2016
ichidodo:
Call us whatever you like, but we are loving this....If these kind of news were food then it would taste like chicken.

May God forgive you, #LostSoul
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by superstar1(m): 6:37am On Apr 05, 2016
What exactly is wrong with the Agatus!

What stops them from going on the onslaught against the barbaric Fulani herdsmen, rather operating from a defensive position?

1 Like

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by Lawalolasimbo: 6:39am On Apr 05, 2016
[quote author=Firefire post=44415613]

Cc: Lalasticlala

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/apc-youth-leader-3-others-killed-fresh-fulani-herdsmen-farmers-clash-benue/

Something has to be done fast to arrest this upheaval and return normalcy because NYSC orientation camp is located in Tarka local government of Benue state so that the lives of the 2016 Batch A corps-members who will start camping next month can be safer.!

3 Likes

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by ShegeYorubawa: 6:40am On Apr 05, 2016
That Idiotic APC youth leader would have been on NL calling everyone who condemned his fulani masters an iPoD. Reminds me of Two sai baba zombies from Benue on NL.

Kyase how market? Any Sai baba chanting to our fulanis today?
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by Oyimzy(m): 6:42am On Apr 05, 2016
lukman885:
I think is an eye for an eye....... no complain jor. person go look for trouble kom deh cry.. RUBBISH!

Why don't take their cattle to their land, we don't want them anymore.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by Lusola15: 6:43am On Apr 05, 2016
Pangea:
I'm ot a fan of mob justice, but when the government decided to turn a blind eye to an apparent injustice?
Then it's time for the people to take the law into their hands!
The people of Benue should stop being a pusssy.
They should arm and organise themselives.
Give fire for fire.
That is the only language the bandit horde from Futa Djallon understands!

They have been disarmed, that was the first thing the Governor did when he came in

Benue Militant Who Submitted 84 Guns To The State Govt

1 Like

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by Oyimzy(m): 6:45am On Apr 05, 2016
YourNemesis:
don't mean to sound somehow, but why did the locals kill two fulanis and their cattle on sight?
two wrongs can't make a right.

It's wrong what they did but considering what the Fulani has done to Benue People, everyone has a bit of hatred for them.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by softvio(m): 6:46am On Apr 05, 2016
Just watch out, that stoopeed APC boy will avoid this thread like it's a plague. I just don't know the height of foolishness people attain this days.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by ozome15(m): 6:46am On Apr 05, 2016
phemmie06:
These herdsmen wanted to continue from where Boko Haram stopped. Maybe they should be killed on sight
when their bother is the head man and supporting them. Buri is just animal.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by lukman885(m): 6:48am On Apr 05, 2016
Oyimzy:

Why don't take their cattle to their land, we don't want them anymore.
land belongs to no one. we are just ordinary sand bro..... its foolishness fighting for land a common sand
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by onatisi(m): 6:48am On Apr 05, 2016
ritahot:
I?m sick & tired of wailers wailing about buhari. I think the old man should be ignored!. We have no president let just deal with that. God only what to teach middlebelt, Southwest & maybe south south. Some lessons & after 2019, they would have learnt alot.

1 Like

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by FTBOY: 6:49am On Apr 05, 2016
phemmie06:
These herdsmen wanted to continue from where Boko Haram stopped. Maybe they should be killed on sight
what's the difference? they're the same
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by walozanga(m): 6:49am On Apr 05, 2016
APC YOUTH LEADER? THATS HIS PAY FOR CHANGE.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by Firefire(m): 6:51am On Apr 05, 2016
[quote author=Lawalolasimbo post=44416467][/quote]

Am afraid, the president is too timid to address his people. embarassed
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by haulagehandlers(m): 6:51am On Apr 05, 2016
I noticed that majority of those commenting here are quick to blame the herdsmen alone,ignoring the fact that the report states that two herdsmen were killed and the others wanted to go and retrieve the corpse of their kinsmen and they were attacked so they had to return "fire for fire" I'm not in anyway saying the herdsmen are good but note the other parties are not saint either.Until we change from this barbaric attitude of "if I die you go die,because my people go avenge and then your people go revenge"the madness will continue from generation to generation.

1 Like

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by kaziblake(f): 6:52am On Apr 05, 2016
These heardsmen are worst than boko haram,Govt need to act fast to avoid further damages.
May their soul RIP
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by lindiwey: 6:54am On Apr 05, 2016
gift01:
This government is yet to check the excesses of the Cattle Rearers who seem to be bolder and stronger than ever

Imagine the Nigerian Army protecting the cows from cattle rustlers about 2 weeks ago but they can't protect human lives from the herdsmen's babaric act. This shows that the cows are more important than human lives.this is a typical fulani man's mentality that is why Mr president is not bothered. The communities affected should pick up arms and fight this war themselves..
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by kaziblake(f): 6:55am On Apr 05, 2016
walozanga:
APC YOUTH LEADER? THATS HIS PAY FOR CHANGE.
OMG shocked
Is this what you have to say about the dead?
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by walozanga(m): 6:55am On Apr 05, 2016
onatisi:

Please tell me a political office holder that has spoken out against the excesses of these fulanis except fayose? Even the so called APC dumb stupid leaders kept their mouth shut when fulanis were killing ppl in Lagos . Noone wants to incur the wrath of buhari ,because they know that buhari silence on the issue simply means no one must say anything. Nigeria is gradually sliding into dictatorship rule,maybe by the time these fulanis kill some apc leaders wives and children then they will speak out

THE ONLY TIME THEY WILL SPEAK IS WEN THIS FULANI MEN RAPE TINUBU'S WIFE OR DAUGHTER
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by iyerikan12: 6:57am On Apr 05, 2016
phemmie06:
my brother please read the news very well before commenting on it.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by Harry22: 6:57am On Apr 05, 2016
This blood shed must stop and gov should urgently ban dis animals called herdsmen
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by drss(m): 7:00am On Apr 05, 2016
ah dis news don dey sweet my belle. cheesy dem vote for dullard, make dem enjoy dividends of dullard govt. henceforth i will have no sympathy for any killing in benue.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by walozanga(m): 7:01am On Apr 05, 2016
kaziblake:
OMG shocked
Is this what you have to say about the dead?

Wat do u want me to say.. He voted for change with full propaganda, lies, dishonesty and buhari's brothers made him pay with his blood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Voters Receive Rotimi Akeredolu, Ondo APC Governorship Candidate (photos) / Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" / 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.