Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash (24180 Views)

Benue APC Leaders Search For New Party Over Threat For Hosting Mass Burial / Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC / Fulani Herdsmen Killings An Invitation For Civil War - Benue APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by caleb404: 8:51am On Apr 05, 2016
birmingham04:
[s]Shot your dirty mouth up. The way you sounded you must be an ipob . Gej was en mass voted for in 2011 believing that he was from poor background and being a humble person .I had no shoe, I had no school bag, I hadly eat to school and so on 80% have pity for him excluding me and my family because we knew that a good thing cannot come from someone who prefer ogogoro or kainkain to water,better thing can never come from a drinkard.Geg ruled for 6 years as a President what did Nigerians achieved from his govt? I am very sure that millions of Nigerians that voted him out were not stupid,had it been that he practices what he preaches can PMB be in that seat now? Capital NO. Mind you am not condemning PMB because I very sure that the worst of pmb is the best of gej. When president bush of america spent his 8 years in fighting war ask President obama what it takes before he can be on tracks. Ask from anyone who lives in USA during president Clinton about real waste business it was like cocaine business but when president bush got there he spoilt everything because of war he was fighting,till today real estate business in america is nothing to talk about. My point is what PDP spoilt for 16 year APC led govt is not magician that will turn nigeria to America or Britain overnight. Let give PMB our full support.. In 1999 PDP inherited more than 3000 mega watt plus of electricity and may 29 2015 PDP left behind with 2000 mega watt shortage of a thousand plus and whereas they spent more than 20 billions dollars on electricity. Now my sane people had it been nigeria is your personal country or your personal company can you employ PDP or geg as your head of your operation? APC and PMB are farrrrrrrrr better than PDP and gej in millions places. Let appreciate Pmb a good leader with a good vision[/s].

STALE!!!
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by free37: 9:27am On Apr 05, 2016
#enjoy your CHANGE.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by marchuks: 9:48am On Apr 05, 2016
Is becoming obvious that boko haram is taking another face in hiedsmen to take the war to the rest parts the country. Last time over 200 boko haram inmates were released, and this continious silent from the fulani kingsmen is as well sending a signal that they are interest behind this continuos attack on nigerial people......my view.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by EastanPower(m): 9:55am On Apr 05, 2016
omenka:
@ kenny987: can you see what a monumental shame your "brothers" are.

Despite yesterday's incident.. You claim never to see where "omenka is being mocked over people's deaths"; what a selective blindness.

What manner of animal celebrates the death of a people??

What do you have to say about the level of killings and destruction being perpetrated by the demonic fulnai herdsmen in Benue state?
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by sokoh400(m): 9:57am On Apr 05, 2016
henryutd:
Everything is upside down in the this country.

We have all accepted that PDP killed this country during their 16 years in power but I think APC has come from pit of hell to bury her.

APC is arranging for Nigeria's burial.

Lol
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by lecanno: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2016
possibly there could be anarchy loading in these areas because the communities in response to these killings may eventually begin to raise there own security apparatus to counter these murderers.....and i will not blame them since the present govts have failed to protect them.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by lukman885(m): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2016
neocortex:

Another vampire sighted , when will you stop killing people on their own land ?
werewolf ....I'm not a vampire #maga
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by stonemasonn: 11:02am On Apr 05, 2016
basisop:
Fulani killed them, they blocked the highway. Cowards!
it looks like an act of cowardice to you but it is a warning sign. The only thing preventing the total annihilation of these herdsmen is the Nigerian Army. The fulanis are not supernatural.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
luciouscookie:
Shame on this government. All they know how to do is to kill and arrest innocent protesters.
Where are the people shouting and calling ipod terrorist, why are they silent on these herdsmen incessant killings

BTW Benue state no get governor undecided

They elected a Z*#£!E. He is naked chanting Sai Baba as we speak.

1 Like

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by vislabraye(m): 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
onatisi:

Please show me a political office holder that has spoken out against the excesses of these fulanis except fayose? Even the so called APC dumb stupid leaders kept their mouth shut when fulanis were killing ppl in Lagos . Noone wants to incur the wrath of buhari ,because they know that buhari silence on the issue simply means no one must say anything. Nigeria is gradually sliding into dictatorship rule,maybe by the time these fulanis kill some apc leaders wives and children then they will speak out

It will soon come to that. Even our so called activists are quiet. Have you heard Soyinka ir Bakare speak ? Can you remember when the FG planned to remove subsidy sometime ago ? Bakare was at the forefront campaigning. Today he has lost is voice. When it. Comes to Buhari, they will reduce the bar.

1 Like

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by NavierStokes(m): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
SleekMallam:
This is an impeachable offence. The legislature should chase this weak ineffectual buhari of a baboon from Aso Rock before he does further damages.

Economy is in shambles while security of lives and properties is zero. Obama must hear this.

Hehehe Obama says he is doing a really good job. And Trudeau responds oh yes indeed without even bothering to have a chitchat with bubu.
Those men will be laughing at the man from daura in their closets

1 Like

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by kenny987(f): 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
omenka:
@ keny987: can you see what a monumental shame your "brothers" are.

Despite yesterday's incident.. You claim never to see where "omenka is being mocked over people's deaths"; what a selective blindness.

What manner of animal celebrates the death of a people??

Come o! What exactly is your issue? First, I did not even visit this thread so I did not read the op or following comments. My last response to you on another thread as regards your being mentioned or mocked in matters like this was this:

kenny987:

I don't know about mocking Omenka but I do find it strange and alarming that he has never once condemned the evil perpetrated against his own people, never attempts to speak of a solution or way out even if for online purposes. When I see digs thrown at him especially when he is load on matters relating to other tribes but completely mute and dead to issues of his home, then I daresay he deserves the mockery he gets.
At least we show concern about our people and actually try in our way to curtail the menace of these fulani rascals and you see him mocking others.

I do not make lying or telling half-truths a profession. I don't know about mocking you in that I do not engage in such personally but I do see it and feel you deserve it. This is the summary of that post and I am doing you the favour of interpreting it now cos clearly you were a little slow on the uptake.

You said you don't have to genuflect before anyone online to show your concern to anyone as regards your people and that's perfectly alright. Still you have no reserve letting out your nasty, vitriolic opinions on issues of other tribes while you appear to have nothing to say when it happens close to home for you. Your peculiar silence points largely to the fact that you are a die-hard supporter of Buhari/APC so rather than appear to blame the government for its failure to secure lives and arrest perpetrators, you keep shut then come awake on other issues. That is your business but then that is why you get mocked and you deserve it! Like I told u, 'To each his own'!

In other words, you deal with your issues yourself and leave me out of your whining sessions. Better still, keep your mouth or fingers off issues of other tribes and maybe no one will help you remember yours.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by Agwoden(m): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
latino2swt:
Cowards are Jokers
Why start something you can't finish?
You block highway just to inform those in power to help you retrieve the remains of your youth leader?

This is one of the reason I'm proud of my community- Eka Uruk Eshiet in Etim Ekpo L.G.A, Akwa Ibom State. Mkpatak of the neighbouring L.G.A- Essien Udim can testify what happened in October 2015

In PMB' voice; dogs and baboons were soaked in blood.
Dokubo: we marched bullet by bullet.

Don't think the Government will help on this...
Fight for your freedom

Afterall you can rent a very good MACHINE TOOL of not less than 64 rounds at the rate of #1500/24hrs
Obong chongo non. Agwo annang Ade agwo uko.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by coolscott(m): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
[size=13pt]Please read:
https://www.nairaland.com/3030111/grazing-reserve-bill-trojan-horse#44418154
[/size]

Acidosis
sexaddict08
gift01
onatisi
skillet
luciouscookie
hobermener
Flexherbal
evidencechigo
Brixton
fabre4
SleekMallam
Trust77
Oblitz
nbright
M4gunners
JUHABACH
talk2riel
henryutd
2sydoflyf
MeAndYou
Firefire
latino2swt
basisop
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by coolscott(m): 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
caleb404:

STALE!!!
The guy doesn't even appreciate the enormity of the no sense he is making
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by ofexpryz(m): 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
latino2swt:
Cowards are Jokers
You block highway just to inform those in power to help you retrieve the remains of your youth leader?

This is one of the reason I'm proud of my community- Eka Uruk Eshiet in Etim Ekpo L.G.A, Akwa Ibom State. Mkpatak of the neighbouring L.G.A- Essien Udim can testify what happened in October 2015

Fight for your freedom

Afterall you can rent a very good MACHINE TOOL of not less than 64 rounds at the rate of #1500/24hrs
I begbrosur number
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by poseidon12: 1:16am On Apr 06, 2016
latino2swt:
Cowards are Jokers

Fight for your freedom

Let us not be too quick in branding the youths cowards. From the stories we get, it's obvious that the Fulani herdsmen are usually getting help from the Nigerian military.
So I expect that they are better armed than the villagers.
The state governors need to start organising and training armed vigilantes.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by Barigaboy(m): 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
Firefire:

Can we now say Boko Haram has transformed into Fulani Herdsmen or that Boko haram and Fulani Herdsmen are one and the shame CHANGING address, location and modus operandi ?

Who has the answer ?
abi na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer / How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS / NDDC Can't Pay Salaries: Wike, Patience Jonathan Loot NDDC - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.