Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash (24176 Views)

Benue APC Leaders Search For New Party Over Threat For Hosting Mass Burial / Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC / Fulani Herdsmen Killings An Invitation For Civil War - Benue APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by Firefire(m): 7:32am On Apr 05, 2016
slap1:
Buhari and el-Rufai must be smiling triumphantly.

embarassed

1 Like

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by Yujin(m): 7:32am On Apr 05, 2016
Mayflowa:

Your tactics doesn't cut water. If you had read the story, you would have found out that Benue peeps killed two Fulani first. The fulanis are never afraid to die. They are chief strategist in counter attack. They wanders anytime, at night and day and near homeless.

So you can't defeat them by reprisals. The law against freelance grazing is what everyone one of us should protest to have. Without it, there are thousands of souls still to be lost!
Point of correction. You can always win the so called herdsmen if you have the right plan. Firstly, they are not spirits and so can be harmed. Secondly, while they are mobile they still have popular camp sites. Also, the nature of goods they travel with makes it easier for them to be traced. The same way to attack villages at dusk, have a well co-ordinated attack on those their camp sites and see them flee from your area for a very long time. Be more ruthless than them and they will get the message. Its just that many of these non Muslim groups are laid back and not given to such coordinated attacks. However, desperate times calls for desperate measures. You can ask the Ombatse group how they handled the fulani herdsmen that led Al Makura inviting the security personnel to the show. We are watching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by triplewisdom: 7:34am On Apr 05, 2016
hobermener:
Na so this APC leader take CHANGE address cry cry

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Crase people full nairaland .
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by birmingham04: 7:35am On Apr 05, 2016
brixton:
Shame on everyone that hurled insults and curses at Pres. GEJ during his reign. Y'all can see the grass isn't greener on the other side? Imagine an APC leader being a victim of herdsmen slaughter, will Nigeria ever be sane?

President is busy junketing, osunbade is in one owambe or another every other day, saraki is in court for the next 3yrs to kill his presidential ambition, dogoyaro abi dogora is on sit down look in the lower chambers of our National Assembly.

Nigerians do you still want chain-ge? Sai Bubari o !
Shot your dirty mouth up. The way you sounded you must be an ipob . Gej was en mass voted for in 2011 believing that he was from poor background and being a humble person .I had no shoe, I had no school bag, I hadly eat to school and so on 80% have pity for him excluding me and my family because we knew that a good thing cannot come from someone who prefer ogogoro or kainkain to water,better thing can never come from a drinkard.Geg ruled for 6 years as a President what did Nigerians achieved from his govt? I am very sure that millions of Nigerians that voted him out were not stupid,had it been that he practices what he preaches can PMB be in that seat now? Capital NO. Mind you am not condemning PMB because I very sure that the worst of pmb is the best of gej. When president bush of america spent his 8 years in fighting war ask President obama what it takes before he can be on tracks. Ask from anyone who lives in USA during president Clinton about real waste business it was like cocaine business but when president bush got there he spoilt everything because of war he was fighting,till today real estate business in america is nothing to talk about. My point is what PDP spoilt for 16 year APC led govt is not magician that will turn nigeria to America or Britain overnight. Let give PMB our full support.. In 1999 PDP inherited more than 3000 mega watt plus of electricity and may 29 2015 PDP left behind with 2000 mega watt shortage of a thousand plus and whereas they spent more than 20 billions dollars on electricity. Now my sane people had it been nigeria is your personal country or your personal company can you employ PDP or geg as your head of your operation? APC and PMB are farrrrrrrrr better than PDP and gej in millions places. Let appreciate Pmb a good leader with a good vision.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by mrjojo: 7:37am On Apr 05, 2016
Please can't Buhari be impeached? Cos, I don't think understand the direction this country is heading again oo..Please somebody explain the criteria for impeachment.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by tinktanker: 7:38am On Apr 05, 2016
Firefire:
RIP to Mr. Aondohemba Kasa the APC youth leader in Tarka local government area of Benue State, and to others killed by the rampaging Fulani herdsmen across Nigeria.

Do we still have a president in this country ?

How soon will "General" Mohamodu Buhari be bold enough to address his kinsmen in the language they understand

How many more needs to be killed for APC government of CHANGE to stage a nationwide protest against this continuous genocide

When will Alhaji Lie Mohammed grants International Press Conference against this tribal war and cleansing perpetrated by Buhary's fellow nomad?

If APC leadership cannot protect their own, talk more for the entire 170 million Nigerians, I fear for safety and security in this country.

Dear APC, please, what about your party manifesto of providing immediate security across the country once you win the election? I hope PDP members are not the ones sponsoring the Fulani's killing campaign ?

Fellow Nigerians, is untimely death of your people the CHANGE you voted for ?

“The continuous silence of President Muhammadu Buhari in the face of the security threat by the Fulani herdsmen has become disturbing and dangerous as the menace had spread to several states and geo-political zones in the country". Where is Alhaji Lie Mohammed cry cry cry

From Lagos to Ogun state, - Kwara - Enugu - Imo - Eboyin - Adamawa - Benue - Bayelsa and no single statement from the presidency ?
This is truely one nigeria. One nigeria is on map only., not and never has n never will b at heart. The sooner we realize dis d beta for us.

1 Like

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by yomz1e(m): 7:41am On Apr 05, 2016
don't even know what to comment as I'm aggrieved with all these madness in this country. angry angry angry
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by sikirat2020: 7:42am On Apr 05, 2016
LET US NOT FOLD HAND AND CONTINUE TO SHOUT, THOSE FULANI HERDSMEN DO NOT VISIT THE INTERNET, NOTHING LIKE NAIRALAND TO THE AS TO GETS ALL THE COMMENTS AND CURSES. WE ARE ALL WASTING OUR TIME AND THEY WILL CONTINUE TO KILL. LETS DO SOMETHING CATASTROPHIC. GETS YOUR ARMS TODAY AT ANY COST AND BE READY TO KILL, OR BE KILLED
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by excel101(m): 7:42am On Apr 05, 2016
MeAndYou:
PDP is responsible - Lie Muhammed

Where is Lying Muhammed when you need him most?

I cant remember the last time I heard from this man. Our smart and ever gallant Minister of Information has gone into hiding. Or has he become Minister of Murmuring grin

Let someone beg him to just say something, even if it means singing "everything I do na God win"
The last time he reacted on a national issue, he lied a very big lie dat the king of lies, the devil, was very surprise. The devil "i fear men o, so they can lie like this".

1 Like

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 05, 2016
I have heard cases of military and police killed and arrested protesters(ipob) but m yet to hear d arrest of just a fulani heardsman wit all d atrocities bn committed chai diaris God oo.... I stand for one Nigeria o but i m nt an hypocrite
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by Danny1974: 7:45am On Apr 05, 2016
Even the people who clamoured for change are now crying. Fulani's killings no fuel no water no light high inflation rate hardship and suffering everywhere. Where do we go from here .NLC are watching but they can't even say anything. God have mercy on us and deliver us from our fulishnes ooooooo
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 05, 2016
birmingham04:
Shot your dirty mouth up. The way you sounded you must be an ipob . Gej was en mass voted for in 2011 believing that he was from poor background and being a humble person .I had no shoe, I had no school bag, I hadly eat to school and so on 80% have pity for him excluding me and my family because we knew that a good thing cannot come from someone who prefer ogogoro or kainkain to water,better thing can never come from a drinkard.Geg ruled for 6 years as a President what did Nigerians achieved from his govt? I am very sure that millions of Nigerians that voted him out were not stupid,had it been that he practices what he preaches can PMB be in that seat now? Capital NO. Mind you am not condemning PMB because I very sure that the worst of pmb is the best of gej. When president bush of america spent his 8 years in fighting war ask President obama what it takes before he can be on tracks. Ask from anyone who lives in USA during president Clinton about real waste business it was like cocaine business but when president bush got there he spoilt everything because of war he was fighting,till today real estate business in america is nothing to talk about. My point is what PDP spoilt for 16 year APC led govt is not magician that will turn nigeria to America or Britain overnight. Let give PMB our full support.. In 1999 PDP inherited more than 3000 mega watt plus of electricity and may 29 2015 PDP left behind with 2000 mega watt shortage of a thousand plus and whereas they spent more than 20 billions dollars on electricity. Now my sane people had it been nigeria is your personal country or your personal company can you employ PDP or geg as your head of your operation? APC and PMB are farrrrrrrrr better than PDP and gej in millions places. Let appreciate Pmb a good leader with a good vision.
Sometimes, write-ups like this astound me and I wonder what future lies ahead for us. Don't you have a twinge of consideration for the needless loss of lives. Let's all seek ways to profer lasting solutions to the mirade of issues and not be idealistic by trading needless blames. For the sake of the Almighty Yahweh, these are our fellow human beings not some bunch of roadkills.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by fnyipira: 7:50am On Apr 05, 2016
I am very pissed up with the Benue govt so far. their lekadesical attitude towards de killings in Benue. Orton shud rise up to de case. rada u see govt officials daily harassing people/our mothers in the market in the name of tax. pls Orton Benue governor shud refocused, protect ur people pls. well 2019 is at hand.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by Zenlife: 7:53am On Apr 05, 2016
CHANGE the 'Change' Scam Today!

Nationwide R-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

NOW!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by Mayflowa(m): 7:55am On Apr 05, 2016
Yujin:

Point of correction. You can always win the so called herdsmen if you have the right plan. Firstly, they are not spirits and so can be harmed. Secondly, while they are mobile they still have popular camp sites. Also, the nature of goods they travel with makes it easier for them to be traced. The same way to attack villages at dusk, have a well co-ordinated attack on those their camp sites and see them flee from your area for a very long time. Be more ruthless than them and they will get the message. Its just that many of these non Muslim groups are laid back and not given to such coordinated attacks. However, desperate times calls for desperate measures. You can ask the Ombatse group how they handled the fulani herdsmen that led Al Makura inviting the security personnel to the show. We are watching.

As you know, non-islam do not really attach less importance to this world as poor northern Muslims. So who will give up his life as that APC youth in a senseless fight? Fight over what exactly?

A single human live should be valued and government has the jurisdiction to protect this. Your suggestion means war
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by Zenlife: 7:58am On Apr 05, 2016
Yujin:

Is it a movie or television?
Stop watching.

Action speaks louder than voice.

ACT cowards!
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by upsun: 8:01am On Apr 05, 2016
Blame JEGA n his card reader
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by abimic(m): 8:02am On Apr 05, 2016
It's high time buhari called the president of the fulani herdsmen to a discussion and pass across an ultimatum to them. The excesses of these barbaric creatures are disheartening and they need be cut to size before they cut government to size instead if at all, they've not started doing that.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by repogirl(f): 8:06am On Apr 05, 2016
Yes oooo..... Anything is allowed in the jungle! angry

Since the government has refused to do anything, the people have to take issues into their own hands before they are annihilated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by Zenlife: 8:07am On Apr 05, 2016
birmingham04:

stay on point!
Meanwhile let the fulani herdsmen slaughter continue while buhari, governors etc remain mute...abi?

Dude untuck your head from your rear.
After untucking, go fly a kite!

1 Like

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by Yujin(m): 8:09am On Apr 05, 2016
Zenlife:

Is it a movie or television? Stop watching.
Action speaks louder than voice.
ACT cowards!
Ok Warrior.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by repogirl(f): 8:09am On Apr 05, 2016
Mayflowa:

As you know, non-islam do not really attach less importance to this world as poor northern Muslims. So who will give up his life as that APC youth in a senseless fight? Fight over what exactly?

A single human live should be valued and government has the jurisdiction to protect this. Your suggestion means war
maybe the government don't realise they are supposed to protect human lives,because so far they have done nothing while tribes and clans are being wiped out.

Soldiers give their lives everyday for a just cause. That APC leader gave his life for a just cause. Since the government has refused to take action, they leave people no choice than to protect their lives and their families.

It's not war, it's survival!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by HLion(m): 8:10am On Apr 05, 2016
i dont knw why Buhari would sit and start watching his fellow fullani ppl commit genocide accross the country..This is uncalled for and this country is practically in a state of poliitical hogohaga...**Anyway migration to Ghana aint bad..
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by Mayflowa(m): 8:16am On Apr 05, 2016
repogirl:
maybe the government don't realise they are supposed to protect human lives,because so far they have done nothing while tribes and clans are being wiped out.

Soldiers give their lives everyday for a just cause. That APC leader gave his life for a just cause. Since the government has refused to take action, they leave people no choice than to protect their lives and their families.

It's not war, it's survival!

It's a serious problem. Instead of wasting more lives, my suggestion is to force your government to enact law that will do this by protesting non stop. Ban nomadic grazing! Cows are raised everywhere in the world. They have feedstocks just like chicken.

This is way cheaper than losing lives.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by dTruth101: 8:16am On Apr 05, 2016
good one there. l like these Fulani herdsmen. They dont waste time in teaching hard lessons to any b.sterd who touches them.

For the two Fulani they killed, they should be ready for an apocalyptic revenge which must surely come.

1 Like

Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by capacino(m): 8:16am On Apr 05, 2016
God help 9ja
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by holyokoto(m): 8:17am On Apr 05, 2016
basisop:
Fulani killed them, they blocked the highway. Cowards!

Am from Benue and I loved your posts, I thought am the only one that observed it. We in Benue can do nothing when we are weigh down with one imaginary white man belief of Love, Peace and Forgiveness, and under an administration that will never protect us and will not allow us to protect ourselves
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by christinie(f): 8:22am On Apr 05, 2016
You are not awake yet.

lukman885:
I do not sleep during the day time. unlike u.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by repogirl(f): 8:22am On Apr 05, 2016
Mayflowa:

It's a serious problem. Instead of wasting more lives, my suggestion is to force your government to enact law that will do this by protesting non stop. Ban nomadic grazing! Cows are raised everywhere in the world. They have feedstocks just like chicken.

This is way cheaper than losing lives.
you are on point but our law makers don't have any sense. These are key issues that should be written into the law but they are too old and senile to realise this.

Till we have better law makers, the people need to take the law into their hands. Maybe then, the law makers will pay attention.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by deathmen12: 8:24am On Apr 05, 2016
A friend inform me yestday that fulani herdsmen has kill 3 farmers in one of the community in delta state, he also told me that they are using chopper to bring food and arms through air for them, my question is that who are those bringing food and arms for them? I quickly advise him on what to do cos the govt cant be trusted, let the govt even bring alpha jet for them No issue, i rest my case.
Re: BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash by Zdoh(m): 8:24am On Apr 05, 2016
It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amachree: Gumi Met Bandits Near A Military Post - Ex-DSS Official / Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK / Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.