Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State (69196 Views)

9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
dominique:

Six foot plus is an Idoma guy. I expected to see Terry da rapman and overdose on your list
Terry d rapman is from Nassarawa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
HAFEEZ

If u are a lover of indigenous rappers like Olamide or Phyno, then u need to listen to this guy's music if u haven't.....he raps in hausa far better than ICE PRINCE
Hafeez is a good rapper.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by malton: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
dominique:

Six foot plus is an Idoma guy. I expected to see Terry da rapman and overdose on your list
Terry is from Nasarawa state.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by abdulkayus(m): 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
nnokwa042:
my dear celestine is from imo state thier family name is iwuoha

Are u that sure?
How come the "babayaro"?
Do they still visit home?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by sammie771: 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
@op , Please the babayaro's family i know very well are not from kaduna.They are from igbo tribe ,but adopted the name BABAYARO from a man that brought them up.

Just like Yussuf Ayila that formerly plays for super eagles.His real name is YUSSUF ATANDA KAZEEM.He took the name AYILA from his coach.

Please dont argue this with me or anyone because am 100000000% sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by nnokwa042(m): 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
abdulkayus:

Are u that sure?
How come the "babayaro"?
Do they still visit home?
abubakar igbo can not convert to hausa celestine is from imo state babayaro is the name of the man that sponsors them
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
abdulkayus:

Don't know about 6 foot Plus, bt u are right with Joel and Amokachi. While Joel grew up in kano, Amokachi grew up in Kaduna
Joel is from Kaduna, his mother is from Benue.
http://wap.dobox.tv/blogbox/view/143/Article#.VwO51jNw0e8
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by berniceunice: 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
BlissP:
No level.... d only known celeb is Joel and Dija.. uve just murdered KD
They are the once u know.....what do u mean by no level....PLS try and listen to any of SOLOMON LANGE tracks...
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by malton: 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
Forget state of origin! For me, the environment in which people find themselves goes a long way in shaping them for future prospects. Would the Babayaro's have even taken to playing football had they grown up in Imo?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by leksy07(m): 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
u no mention SHEKAU oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by RandomVic(m): 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
iamlarry99:
Joe el's mom is from Benue while his father is from kaduna
Don't know who's spitting rubbish between u n d OP

Dude this is Nairaland not beer parlourland, get your facts right before coming on here to mortify yourself.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by ultimatebunmi1(f): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
justbeingabba:
you forget Eldee and Skales
eldee na yoruba boy from Lagos (olanrewaju dabiri)is his name
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by softvio(m): 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
dominique:

Terry tha Rapman is from Nassarrawa state
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by macof(m): 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
JO EL

Joel Didam Amadi, his full name. He is a Nigerian rapper and singer.....the Tu face look alike, so much looks like Tu face people wonder if they have same parents

kaduna man with the name "amadi"
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
dominique:

I was bout saying the same thing.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by softvio(m): 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
abdulkayus:

Skalez is Kaduna confirm boy
Quiet!! Skales hailed from Edo state
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by Marthaodion(f): 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
Rajosh:
you forgot Victor Moses
Are you for real grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by Anasko(m): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
RandomVic:
Joel, 6 foot plus and Amokachi are all from Benue State. Why spread false news? Rubbish!
gerrout Amo14 is from kd my area to be precise.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by cutekhalifa(m): 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
In olamide voice.... No talent in North

What is kennywood Another version of jujuwood or oduawood... We only sabi nollywood....

Despite the huge population, talented peeps are scars...

That region is gradually going into extinct...

Though the MBGN queen is the only core hausa/fulani girl that won the prestigious crown so far ...

Something is wrong with North
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by banme1(m): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
Op u mean kaduna celebs.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by AreaFada2: 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
martineverest:
victor Moses Is a Benin man

Nor mind them.

If he was accused of witchcraft, they would have said he's from Edo; even if Togolese.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by vislabraye(m): 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
CELESTINE BABAYARO & EMMANUEL BABAYARO

Retired Nigerian football legends and brothers

The Babayaro brothers were adopted. They are originally from the South East.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by stubbornman(m): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
cryNna ehn you just dey show us your village people dey force us to believe say dem be stars....apart from DiJa, Joel and the footballers the rest nah Harp jare

BTW Dija get bwest nah
kai.......
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by slysteel: 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
Joel amadi, celestine and emmnuel babayaro are all igbo people from imo state but were born on kaduna.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
dominique:

You know wats up if u know these names, kudos to u
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by victorazy(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
debetmx:

El Dee na yoruba boy.
Who told u?
Did u see any atom gara gara blood in him?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by Trove(m): 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
Why is overDoze nt in dat list?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by bezimo(m): 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
I miss KD city.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
Won ja gan-an. That is what freedom of expression can do to people.
Not hiding under hijab while fucking mallam Kuri at wee hours of the night at the marketplace.

Kaduna state is largely a non-Muslim entity in the very hostile Muslim dominated far north.
Reasons why some are hating on them furiously.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by galadima77(m): 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
I bought fuel at 185 today. God bless PMB.... Atleast no one is diverting trillions for now that the new Sheriff is in town
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by SpicyJosBabe(f): 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
Qualer:

stop misinformation of the populace!!

Ok, tell the people the truth since u know it
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by SpicyJosBabe(f): 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
Rajosh:
you forgot Victor Moses

Victor Moses is originally from Plateau state although he grew up in Kaduna state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moet Abebe's Valentine's Day Photo Causes Stir Online / Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) / Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.