Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State (69192 Views)

9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Pls i never listed Amokachi among the list.
Joel is a pure Kaduna indigene
what about sixfootplus BCUZ HE ONCE SPOKE IDOMA IN HIS SONG.

EVEN JOEL IN 'HOLD ON' SAID 'EJE MELE EJE' IN IDOMA{TIGER FACE TIGER} AND ASK 2FACE HOW HE IS DOIN IN IDOMA.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by SpicyJosBabe(f): 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
Yujin:

The babayaros are Igbo. Even one of the names gave them away 'celestine'. Do Christians from the middle belt bear such names?
What about Friday Jibo? Is he not a celebrity too? Gospel music.

Hmm u saw Celestine, what about Istifanus?

Didnt u see the first lady on this thread, dat beauty queen? Her name is PEACE ISTIFANUS, does dat mean she is also igbo too? shocked
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by SpicyJosBabe(f): 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
abnur14:

I thought dan kano ne ..is he from Kaduna?

He is a hausa born in Zangon kataf LGA, Hence d surname Zango......But he is actually from Zaria.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by SpicyJosBabe(f): 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
Isahalbash:

she is from Gombe state.

No, she is not. She is from Zaria.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by Nigga44: 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Didnt u see the first lady on this thread, dat beauty queen? Her name is PEACE ISTIFANUS, does dat mean she is also igbo too? shocked
Please stop fooling yourself. The Babayaros are from IMO state
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by Litmus: 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
Respondents are giving poster a hard time. In truth, place of birth not tribe should determine an individuals state of origin in a Federal Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by mikron(m): 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
seyizma:
What about Daniel Amokachi?
amokachi is from benue state. idoma
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by valeno(m): 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
CELESTINE BABAYARO & EMMANUEL BABAYARO

Retired Nigerian football legends and brothers
dey ar nt from kd but imo state.
We just played under Alhaji Sabo Babayaro
Father - Amaigbo in Nkwerre LGA, Imo State (Former ITT employee)
Mother- Amanato in Ideator LGA, Imo State

The name Babayaro came about because they adopted as a trade name, the name of their coach/chairman Alhaji Sabo Babayaro of
Jama'a Road Kaduna.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by frankanto: 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
Victor Moses
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by prettyboi1(m): 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
dominique:

Six foot plus is an Idoma guy. I expected to see Terry da rapman and overdose on your list
Oversize is also an Idoma guy.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by prettyboi1(m): 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
Joe El is an Idoma guy from Benue state.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by beautyerhu86(f): 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
CELESTINE BABAYARO & EMMANUEL BABAYARO

Retired Nigerian football legends and brothers

point of correction, Celestine is from Enugu. Babayaro sponsored him and so many boys into football and they all adopted his name
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by patholaw: 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
@op six foot plus and joel are from Benue. . . idoma's to be precise. . . . but dey spent most part of their lives in kaduna
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by linusnneji238(m): 11:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
U forgot to mention my girlfriend Salome. Very beautiful, loving nd caring....
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by iamlarry99: 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
I don't argue blind arguments, I'd rather give you facts to feed on, that's a link to one of his interviews with (DOBOX)

http://wap.dobox.tv/blogbox/view/143/Article#.VwQ8h6U9l0s

Mr beerparlourland

quote author=RandomVic post=44428505]

Dude this is Nairaland not beer parlourland, get your facts right before coming on here to mortify yourself.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by iamlarry99: 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
RandomVic:

Dude this is Nairaland not beer parlourland, get your facts right before coming on here to mortify yourself.

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by Chommieblaq(f): 12:11am On Apr 06, 2016
Rajosh:
yeah. he actually grew up in kano. we lived in the same neighborhood. Aviation quarters. the one close to bukavu barracks.

How is aviation quarters close to bukavu barrack, or u mean to say close to immigration quarters or airforce base.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by Yujin(m): 6:32am On Apr 06, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

I was specific with the babayaros. Middle belt Christians don't bear names like celestine. Even among the Igbo, we know groups that bear such names. Names tell a lot for those who know. Notice I never talked about 'Emmanuel' because its a general Christian name borne across all regions. Peace Istifanus could be from any of the MB states because such names are common occurrence there. I hope you now understand. Mind you I'm Jostified.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by moshould(m): 7:29am On Apr 06, 2016
Eldee (LD) is a short form of Lanre Dabiri, born in kaduna, but but is a Lagosian from Ikorodu..
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by Abdulazeez70: 8:46am On Apr 06, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
ADAMU ZANGO

The prince of Kannywood, also a hausa musician, loved by all Kannywood lovers
we only knw zango from kaduna
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by Abdulazeez70: 8:46am On Apr 06, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
ADAMU ZANGO

The prince of Kannywood, also a hausa musician, loved by all Kannywood lovers
we only knw zango from kaduna
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by judondasylva(m): 9:53am On Apr 06, 2016
nice one
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by Dejiemmanuel(m): 11:16am On Apr 06, 2016
Bros...six foot plus is from Benue and not kaduna, please take note.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by SpicyJosBabe(f): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2016
patholaw:
@op six foot plus and joel are from Benue. . . idoma's to be precise. . . . but dey spent most part of their lives in kaduna

It is already settled. SIX FOOT PLUS is from benue but JOEL is from Kaduna.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by Rajosh(m): 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
Chommieblaq:

How is aviation quarters close to bukavu barrack, or u mean to say close to immigration quarters or airforce base.
. I said the one close to bukavu barracks. I'm not talking about the one close to immigration. the one I stay is also called aviation quarters? though the houses have been sold by the government to the occupants who in turn sold them out. it's more or less like private estate now.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by Rajosh(m): 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
Marthaodion:
Are you for real grin
Just confirmed that he's a Jo's Boy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by loshybab(m): 9:43am On May 21, 2016
tonyfrenzy:
Won ja gan-an. That is what freedom of expression can do to people.
Not hiding under hijab while fucking mallam Kuri at wee hours of the night at the marketplace.

Kaduna state is largely a non-Muslim entity in the very hostile Muslim dominated far north.
Reasons why some are hating on them furiously.
Shaaarrrraaap! Non-muslim entity ke,u gotta b shitting me.
Meanyl,d thread isn't abt d religious/ethnic compositn of d state bt celebs/famous pple frm dere
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by loshybab(m): 9:59am On May 21, 2016
Litmus:
Respondents are giving poster a hard time. In truth, place of birth not tribe should determine an individuals state of origin in a Federal Nigeria.
I go fear u if u b policy maker for naija govt oooo
Haba! Imagine what d likes of lagos,KD,ibadan nd some oda states wl b lyk if we go by ur take?
Some states hv nt evn solved deir indigenous heterogenousity yet,u wnt to add to it..nawa u ooo!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by shugasofttouch: 8:15pm On May 17, 2018
SpicyJosBabe:
RACHAEL BAKAMS- EDJEREN

Award winning Nigerian Host and TV presenter. Also a hausa movie actress. She hosts the show TRENDS WITH RACHAEL, in hausa YANAYIN ZAMANI DA RACHAEL.
she grew up at federal low-cost malali kaduna.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moet Abebe's Valentine's Day Photo Causes Stir Online / Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) / Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.