Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State (69198 Views)

9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by ExplicitContent: 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
You see KD u see J.town(Jos)
Steer to the north, u discover dat these two cities got talents in dept. It's basic most of the big talents balling in the ent. Industry today resided/started from KD(dou from diff states)
KD does real J.town got dope. #knowwahamsaying!
& For real, them abokis came to hiphops rescue in the industry.

Op u no mention
Terry,OD,Pherocious,Yung etc.
Kai, ba wani shege a kaduna

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by fortunechy(m): 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
hw can diz help solve fuel scarcity
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by SpicyJosBabe(f): 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
RandomVic:
Joel, 6 foot plus and Amokachi are all from Benue State. Why spread false news? Rubbish!

Pls i never listed Amokachi among the list.

Joel is a pure Kaduna indigene
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by mannatech: 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
sammie771:
@op , Please the babayaro's family i know very well are not from kaduna.They are from igbo tribe ,but adopted the name BABAYARO from a man that brought them up.

Just like Yussuf Ayila that formerly plays for super eagles.His real name is YUSSUF ATANDA KAZEEM.He took the name AYILA from his coach.

Please dont argue this with me or anyone because am 100000000% sure.
It's a well known fact in Kaduna during the mid to late 90s for all babayaro football club players to change their names to that of the club chairman and owner,that explains how they got the name.
They were born and brought up in Kaduna and from op's list, most are non indigenes born and bred in Kaduna
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by SpicyJosBabe(f): 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
oostin:
I'm pretty certain that the Babayaros are Igbo though they grew up in Kaduna. It's like saying Mikel is from Plateau State simply because he grew up in Jos.

Babayaros are not and never igbos. They are from Kaduna state! Everyone knows that Mikel is igbo
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by mannatech: 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
ultimatebunmi1:
eldee na yoruba boy from Lagos (olanrewaju dabiri)is his name
Sure.
Yoruba boy, born and bred in Kaduna cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by mannatech: 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
macof:

kaduna man with the name "amadi"
His middle name is a popular southern Kaduna name
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by SpicyJosBabe(f): 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
macof:

kaduna man with the name "amadi"

I have seen Kaduna and Nasarawa names that sound like igbo names e.g Achukwu, Wachukwu, Obi, Chilaka, Chikwe e.t.c.....i have seen Kaduna and Nasarawa people answering these names.....in my place in Plateau state, ppl even answer Azonchi as a name.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by mannatech: 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
softvio:

Quiet!! Skales hailed from Edo state
Plateau state brobro tongue
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by mannatech: 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
Anasko:
gerrout Amo14 is from kd my area to be precise.
What u dont know is Amokachi dad is idoma and his mom tiv both from benue state.
Guy was born and bred in kd,badarawa, attended smc u/dosa,
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by IamAtribalist: 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
cool The Babayaro brothers are ACTUALLY Igbos. They changed their name to their Hausa benefactor. cool
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by IamAtribalist: 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
AyakaDunukofia:
The Babayaros are from Amaigbo Imo state

Iwuoha is their real family name

Celestine's coach as a young lad in Kaduna was one Babayaro

He took up the name, became successful and the brothers cashed on the name.

cool I heard a similar story when I was in JOS.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by Tinyemeka(m): 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
CELESTINE BABAYARO & EMMANUEL BABAYARO

Retired Nigerian football legends and brothers

Adopted.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by Tinyemeka(m): 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
HADIZA BLELL aka DI'JA

Lovely Nigerian singer. Although her father is a Sierra leonan, Di'ja has chosen to identify more with her maternal roots and the state she was born and bred which is KADUNA. She is maternally a Nigerian

I feel like arranging for this lady to be kidnapped and force-fed till she gains like 20kg before she can be released. sad
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
Trove:
Why is overDoze nt in dat list?
Overdose na boss for Rap.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
victorazy:

Who told u?
Did u see any atom gara gara blood in him?
oga, stop arguing what you don't know. Eldee's real name is Lanre Dabiri, he is from Ikorodu in Lagos.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by CadetJayKay(m): 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
l can't see AUDU MAIKORI's name ,incase u don't know him,He is s CEO of Chocolate City Group.He is from Jaba Local Government of Kaduna State.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by CadetJayKay(m): 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
I can't find AUDU MAIKORI's name on DAT list, in case u fellas don't know him,He is d CEO of Chocolate City Group.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by AyakaDunukofia: 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool I heard a similar story when I was in JOS.

There is no debate about it. One of Celestine's senior brother from the same parents, Charles, was a good friend. A time was when he visited Lille, France for something important to.him. And during which we got know each other well. They are from Amaigbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by Yujin(m): 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Babayaros are not and never igbos. They are from Kaduna state! Everyone knows that Mikel is igbo
The babayaros are Igbo. Even one of the names gave them away 'celestine'. Do Christians from the middle belt bear such names?
What about Friday Jibo? Is he not a celebrity too? Gospel music.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by abnur14(m): 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
ADAMU ZANGO

The prince of Kannywood, also a hausa musician, loved by all Kannywood lovers
I thought dan kano ne ..is he from Kaduna?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by Rajosh(m): 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
abdulkayus:

Don't know about 6 foot Plus, bt u are right with Joel and Amokachi. While Joel grew up in kano, Amokachi grew up in Kaduna
yeah. he actually grew up in kano. we lived in the same neighborhood. Aviation quarters. the one close to bukavu barracks.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by victorazy(m): 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

oga, stop arguing what you don't know. Eldee's real name is Lanre Dabiri, he is from Ikorodu in Lagos.

Oga I know. We're just having fun grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by Heffalump(m): 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
dominique:

Six foot plus is an Idoma guy. I expected to see Terry da rapman and overdose on your list

That list is not complete without my name! smiley
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
abdulkayus:

Skalez is Kaduna confirm boy
na edo boy jor
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
victorazy:

Oga I know. We're just having fun grin
alrt
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by ChappyChase: 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
CELESTINE BABAYARO & EMMANUEL BABAYARO

Retired Nigerian football legends and brothers
Bro concerning the babayaro brothers, they are both igbo men who where trained by a northerner called babayaro(he is like their god father) so they began to bear the name babayaro.. Please do more research, nice work...
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by pasol4real(m): 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Why do u embarrass n shame Your self on social media over what every one knows.
Imagine arguing over celestine n Emma babayaro 's parentage .
Stop fooling urself pls the babayaros are confirmed igbos from imo state.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by Isahalbash(m): 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
RAHAMA SADAU
Hausa actress. So beautiful, Kannywood lovers know her and adore her.
she is from Gombe state.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by JAEYWEST(m): 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
OboOlora:
Someone pls give that DIJA cheese burger and milkshake..............WTF!
and to think that you are a woman
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by GoldChick(f): 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
I love solomon..... Dija hits 2
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
abdulkayus:

Skalez is Kaduna confirm boy
skales is 4rm edo

ask wiki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) / Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m / Miss K Bare Butt In See-Through Skirt At 'Compatible' Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.