Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) (45420 Views)

Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja / Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) / Tree Branch On A Fuel Queue In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by tuoyoojo(m): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
ok na
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
[size=14pt]Go Iya Basira Canteen go see correct queue.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by stmezico(m): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
come to control roundabout in (Owerri)IMO. ..u will see how long queue looks like
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by blazetitov: 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
She is a learner. That is not long enough.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Olofintoto(m): 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
schumastic:

what are you saying didn't he say he will turn it around once he gets into power? undecided undecided is a yr already and things are looking more bad than good, is really appalling angry angry
Please leave him, na Osogbo weed cause am.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Upnepaa(m): 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
undecided
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
That picture cannot be the longest. I queued in Ibadan to buy petrol from a filling station in Lagos. I woke up and shouted: Sai Chain!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Olivers2J(f): 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
Eefee Shii Changi!!!!! i hail oooooo ma happinss is that everybdy is suffering it except our kleptocracy elders but their purnishment dey HELLGATE
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by jmoore(m): 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Why the cars come resemble like this? Are they commercial vehicles? I love as them align well, are you sure this is Nigeria?

I have seen something longer at NNPC in Umuahia, that one started from express way enter inside town.
Abeg, were they selling @50 naira per litre? Aba people no fit dey for line. Umuahia people sef. grin grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by jones2014: 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
Op, Nah,, this aint queue. come to NNPC in ikoyi, lagos. from the station down to immigration office (Gangsta queue of life). at a point cars where physically removed from the line. oh boy, i fear dat day ...3rd april 2016
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by 100Cents: 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
TRIUMPHANT ENTRY..

hahaha.

Nigeria never chin chon chin..
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by kingdompropty: 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
idupaul:
This is not the longest fuel queue ..yall need to see the north west filling station before VGC and what the queue is saying

True! From Ajah to Abijo.

Sai change.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by VANHELLSING: 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
I love it, say buhari
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by laprince(m): 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
gebest:
Lord Jesus Christ pls have mercy on Nigeria and deliver us from this captivity, we ve a good leader that ment a bad economy, pls turn our economy around for the better, this i pray in Jesus name-amen.

Thrash!
Must you make up an excuse for Buhari. Now, this is a lame excuse.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Iyoma2(f): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
I will comment if Buhari, Osibanjo n all leaders of Apc joins d que,
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by PecE2Make: 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
Jesu! and the paid fools will still continue to hail Buhari. one day na one day.....
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by chernest2002: 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
This change is too wicked
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by ogunsam75(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
idupaul:
This is not the longest fuel queue ..yall need to see the north west filling station before VGC and what the queue is saying

From the filling station up to ajah bus stop....,Na wa oooo
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Bitojoe(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
seyizma:
Na wa o, omo eleran to nje egungun (son of a butcher eating bones).

**Packing my baggages** . Abidjan here I come!

please don't go yet.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by 100Cents: 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
gebest:
Lord Jesus Christ pls have mercy on Nigeria and deliver us from this captivity, we ve a good leader that ment a bad economy, pls turn our economy around for the better, this i pray in Jesus name-amen.

Will God come and cook beans or soup for you ? World oil price is now low. Nigeria produces oil, though imports fuel. So why the fuel scarcity ?

Governance is not rocket science - Osunbade
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by nortcentrallord(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
gebest:

Propaganda won't let you even spell met very well. I guess the body odour of buhari's ("good leader" english is affecting you.

People argue that GEJ was a good leader but had bad advisers and people who surrounded him. Now buhari is a good leader but met a bad economy. This is how we keep making silly excuses for our leaders. Enjoy your long cue and untold hardship.

Sai buhari for all the stupid and blind youths who are brain crippled.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by eghuan1(m): 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
Two weeks ago on my way to Abuja, in Akure just after FUTA, I saw two lines of cars that ran for more than a kilometre from the filling station. Each line coming from opposite sides of the station.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by sinistermind(m): 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
Please oooo... our ancestor in Lying Affairs (lying Mohammed) has being missing since this fuel crisis started.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by 100Cents: 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
Royal155:
Why has Mbaka refused to speak again? Or abi prophetic messages don finish?
I remember during GEJ regime, how he was vocal, dropping prophetic messages every now and then. Now he has kept mute because the wind of CHANJI has now blew off what was used to blind fold him.

WE DEY WATCH IN 3D

The man is a loser. Transfered from a parish in GRA to a village as a deputy priest.

See the CHANGE government he supported. He too was scammed..

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Youngzedd(m): 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
idupaul:

Aaah, that one caused traffic on Monday last week in Calabar.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by henryutd(m): 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
Wetin concern me. It's only PDP that are complaining of hardship.

I buy pms at Chris Ngige petrol station for #86 per litre in Alor.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by dubemnaija: 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Let it be..

For over 25 years now, our Refineries have been comatose..

We have been importing everything from PMS to AGO to Oil...

They even started subsidizing the cost to hide away the truth of just how bad things were from us..

Now that a Government has come in and is shaking up the system and the adverse effect of a disease that has been with us for over 20 years is showing, people are shouting.. grin

I am calm as fhuck.. I will pay 250/liter for PMS if thats what it takes, but things have got to fhucking change in this country.

Super Zombie

7 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
EngrSeries:
Airport road... Abuja grin grin grin grin
that's not airport road, that kubwa express road, the largest NNPC mega fueling station along kubwa express way has that que!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
flokii:
NAIRALANDERS see me see wahala oooo..

What am I expected to do to a so-called “Nairalander” that called me a ‘GOAT’ for no reason. Laugh or smile with her? Cos of one USELESS Rule 2

OK! I replied kindly, only for one mod to hand me “TWO WEEKS” ban when I’ve seen people fight dirty on here, insulting themselves & their parents. Highest they get 3 days ban (females especially) or none atal.

Whoever you are, respect yourself and stop TOASTING me with ban. I’m not GAY & I don’t have any other account to jump to (I don’t have such tym)

your opinions will be appreciated incase of next time
My brother welcome to the ban club. I get banned soo often that I sometimes forget to log into my various monikers for weeks. Check am na, one of the Mods is stalking that babe. That was a show of machismo for the babe. Youthful exuberance in a faceless forum. Wetin them go do if them mistake become oga for real life, e go worse pass idi amin.
Ps : if I don't reply ur mention just know that as usual, I've been banned.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by mandax: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
kettykin:
this serves them right ! , notice how non of them ask questions about why they have to queue for something they can produce or reason for a moment about how to solve this problem.

North and SW have exchanged the apex political leadership of Nigeria since independence, save for last five years of Jonathan marred by Boko Haram.

This is the result in a country that is the seventh of the world's largest oil producers.

But do they have any conscience to ask themselves some salient questions about Nigeria?

All the two groups plot for is which of them shall be in Aso Rock at any time.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by MCRUEMUS: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
BUHARI HAS BROKEN RECORDS
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
It's official!...NIG. IS ON AUTO-PILOT!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) / Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo / Buhari & Queen Elizabeth Discussing At CHOGM In Malta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.