Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) (45419 Views)

Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja / Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) / Tree Branch On A Fuel Queue In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Let it be..

For over 25 years now, our Refineries have been comatose..

We have been importing everything from PMS to AGO to Oil...

They even started subsidizing the cost to hide away the truth of just how bad things were from us..

Now that a Government has come in and is shaking up the system and the adverse effect of a disease that has been with us for over 20 years is showing, people are shouting.. grin

I am calm as fhuck.. I will pay 250/liter for PMS if thats what it takes, but things have got to fhucking change in this country.
What!!

U Said U Re Going To Pay 250/liter For Pms??

When The Money U Are Paid As Salary Is Not Increased.

#AreUForReal #Geez
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by solibayo: 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
At least those people are queuing up with sense

Come to berger in Lagos....idiots will form 3-4 lanes on the busiest expressway in the country and leave just one lane to express traffic under the corrupt supervision of Lastma,Police highway patrol and frsc

I leave it to your imagination to envisage the ensuing traffic jam from such belimic acts
metrodirect:
Fuel scarcity in Nigeria has continued to break records in the history of excruciating discomfort caused by the unavailability of Premium Motor Spirit across the country.

The current crisis has been described as the most protracted scarcity in recent times.

A social media user named Miz Carzola based in Abuja has shared what she believes is the longest queue for fuel in the history of Nigeria in the course of different fuel crises that has so far become a normal occurence in successive administration.

http://www.042express.com/2016/04/fuel-scarcity-see-longest-queue-in.html
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Abeos(m): 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
In a country that produces petroleum God help us
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by MadCow1: 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
What!!

U Said U Re Going To Pay 250/liter For Pms??

When The Money U Are Paid As Salary Is Not Increased.

#AreUForReal #Geez

Of course all that would naturally follow should the current situation become the norm.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Bolasola(m): 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
Please check the quene, is there any govt official vehicle in the scene? If yes, the fuel palava is general, but if not, its only affecting the masses alone. Note, you wouldn't see Police, all 3 armed forces, and other federal, state govts vehicles there, they are the sacred cows in the country. Yeye nantu nation leaders. God will show us mercy and provide us good leaders that are ready to suffer for masses' sake
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Goldencollins: 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
MadCow1:

You dont have to be rube boy.. You don't know me like that. This is a debate and I dont see any reason why you cant be civil.

I can't be civil cuz I just bought fuel for N300 per liter
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
ashacot:
y r u complaining? Mbaka spoke the truth. Only SE n SS r against mbaka. The rest respect him. So behave yourself or u lacate the nearest media house
What truth are you talking about? That Buhari is the messiah Nigerians have been waiting for? Let him come out speak now that his 'messiah' has failed.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
MadCow1:

Of course all that would naturally follow should the current situation become the norm.
AND EVERYBODY GO POOR
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by 9japrof(m): 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
gebest:
Lord Jesus Christ pls have mercy on Nigeria and deliver us from this captivity, we ve a good leader that met a bad economy, pls turn our economy around for the better, this i pray in Jesus name-amen.

"A good leader" who is outdated, who came into a bad economy and remains clueless to how to steady the economy. The Nigerian crisis of today is not worse than what soludo fought in 2005/ 2006 during the world recession. Let's not keep lieing to ourselves. This dude is below average
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by CurrentSamuel(m): 12:25am On Apr 06, 2016
who said na longest queue. I witnessed the one that started from NNPC in Abakaliki to Ogeje after Enugu state goin to AKWA
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by opribo(m): 1:56am On Apr 06, 2016
What a shame to a nation oh what pity we never had it so bad. What a bunch of inexperienced charlatans running affairs of a whole Nigeria.

Wonder of CNN should beam this to the world what will be left of the dignity of Nigerians simply because we choose a cattle dealer to moderate the affairs of human beings.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by opribo(m): 1:57am On Apr 06, 2016
What a shame to a nation oh what pity we never had it so bad. What a bunch of inexperienced charlatans running affairs of a whole Nigeria.

Wonder if CNN should beam this to the world what will be left of the dignity of Nigerians simply because we choose a cattle dealer to moderate the affairs of human beings.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Mftivi: 5:45am On Apr 06, 2016
Chamber10:

You can afford to pay 250/liter...good, what about other Nigerians who cannot afford that? What a careless statement.
He can't afford anything
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Doggieman(m): 6:44am On Apr 06, 2016
wagazala:
Come to Maryland and watch the queue start from Mobil all the way to Total beside Sheraton. That's a long queue.

You mean from Total beside Sheraton all the way to cantonement and sometimes planet one?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by wagazala: 6:48am On Apr 06, 2016
Doggieman:

You mean from Total beside Sheraton all the way to cantonement and sometimes planet one?

yes
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by MarieSucre(f): 7:17am On Apr 06, 2016
mysticgal:
My lecturers refused to come to class, sighting the fuel scarcity as the cause.
God please!! Change the change biko embarassed

Its actually 'citing' not 'sighting' and even that is wrong in this situation.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Nusaf: 8:21am On Apr 06, 2016
MadCow1:
Let it be..

For over 25 years now, our Refineries have been comatose..

We have been importing everything from PMS to AGO to Oil...

They even started subsidizing the cost to hide away the truth of just how bad things were from us..

Now that a Government has come in and is shaking up the system and the adverse effect of a disease that has been with us for over 20 years is showing, people are shouting.. grin

I am calm as fhuck.. I will pay 250/liter for PMS if thats what it takes, but things have got to fhucking change in this country.
Remain blessed. This is what our youths fail to understand. As if there was never fuel scarcity in the previous administration. Things must change.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by judondasylva(m): 9:55am On Apr 06, 2016
is either we all shut up and enjoy the change or we lobby for immediate impeachment proceedings now before Nigeria will turn to Somalia
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by judondasylva(m): 10:53am On Apr 06, 2016
this is just the appetizer
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Bbklopsy: 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
gebest:
Lord Jesus Christ pls have mercy on Nigeria and deliver us from this captivity, we ve a good leader that met a bad economy, pls turn our economy around for the better, this i pray in Jesus name-amen.
where do u hv d good leader if i may ask u?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by zik4ever: 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
Meanwhile, in Kaduna, marketers have taken advantage of the acute shortage to increase fuel price to N500 a litre as against the government regulated price of N86.50.

Our correspondent reported that only a handful of filling stations were seen dispensing the product at exorbitant rates with long queues of motorists desperate to purchase at any price.

Some filling station who were seen selling above the government regulated price along Kaduna-Abuja, Kaduna-Kachia and Kaduna-Zaria roads, suddenly stop dispensation of the product for fear of clampdown by the Department and Petroleum Resources (DPR), LEADERSHIP observed.

A motorist at one of filling stations along Nnamdi Azikiwe road, Nuhu Audi, who lamented the situation, said, “We are calling on government to ensure availability of the fuel in order to discourage such illegal sale of the product.”

Another motorists, Usman Mohammed, said: “How can a litre of fuel sell for between N400 and N500, even black marketers do not display their jerry cans anymore. No filling station is selling in the areas I passed through. This has never happened before in the history of this country,” he lamented.
http://leadership.ng/news/516116/fuel-scarcity-persists-april-7-target-elapse
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
tete7000:

That one na false prophet now. God save am say we no dey old testament time, they for don stone am to death. cheesy
Actually his prophecy is coming to pass now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali / Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) / Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.