Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) (45421 Views)

Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja / Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) / Tree Branch On A Fuel Queue In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by askari01: 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
The picture attached here was takn last night @ NNPC Mega station akobo, Iwo road side, The pics might look like they have closed for the day but believe me, It was the beginning of black market sales, They shut their gates, told people on queue that they have closed, and they started sellin black Markets from 7- 10Pm. Infact ordinary attendant dey flog people with koboko. I pity we own country.

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by macof(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
gebest:
Lord Jesus Christ pls have mercy on Nigeria and deliver us from this captivity, we ve a good leader that met a bad economy, pls turn our economy around for the better, this i pray in Jesus name-amen.

which good leader, which bad economy
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
idupaul:
This is not the longest fuel queue ..yall need to see the north west filling station before VGC and what the queue is saying

Northwest is a learner where nnpc kingsway ikoyi is... you need camp kit to get fuel there.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
jmoore:

Abeg, were they selling @50 naira per litre? Aba people no fit dey for line. Umuahia people sef. grin grin
lol@N50. They weren't selling at such price, but here in Abia, even N1 difference can create a queue like that. I don't even know hw they suffer themselves like that o...

Aba people for done condemn that whole lane na. Even enter the other lane, dey drive one way.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
wagazala:
Come to Maryland and watch the queue start from Mobil all the way to Total beside Sheraton. That's a long queue.

saw that queue yesterday and i was like ...Oya Na!!! grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by ebiproperties(m): 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
Buhari sees d queen I wonder what goes through his mind
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by nairaman66(m): 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
Yes it is the longest queue ever.., I saw it and was in my way to the airport.. Men we were driving 130 MPH and I counted the queue for almost 2 mins.. Very long!!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by ashacot: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
Royal155:
Why has Mbaka refused to speak again? Or abi prophetic messages don finish?
I remember during GEJ regime, how he was vocal, dropping prophetic messages every now and then. Now he has kept mute because the wind of CHANJI has now blew off what was used to blind fold him.

WE DEY WATCH IN 3D
y r u complaining? Mbaka spoke the truth. Only SE n SS r against mbaka. The rest respect him. So behave yourself or u lacate the nearest media house
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by pimpo: 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
gebest:
Lord Jesus Christ pls have mercy on Nigeria and deliver us from this captivity, we ve a good leader that met a bad economy, pls turn our economy around for the better, this i pray in Jesus name-amen.

What does the economy have to do with providing PMS for the masses?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Unconditionalov: 3:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
I think PDP is the curse of it
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by hogoad(m): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
This is not d longest queue jor u neva see when cars go dey play snake xenia wey go dey enter corner
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by mrkings84(m): 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
This is just the beginning! Thanks to Allah am a resident of Port Harcourt, no matter how fuel scarce reach, we always have to bjy without long queues
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by nextstep(m): 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
I really like how Buhari always results in economic contraction and queues. 1984 as a kid my parents and I queued for basic food stuffs and household goods. 2016 is here, and I'm queuing again, this time for fuel. As least the guy is consistent smh. angry
I said it, that this guy is not what we needed, but we all fell for the swindle. Hopefully we won't easily forget in 2019.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by iyineda90: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
wagazala:
Come to Maryland and watch the queue start from Mobil all the way to Total beside Sheraton. That's a long queue.

tell them abeg. that queue is a shame to this nation.
there is another one on the other side. funny enough the queue sharply curves into onigbongbo on approaching the cantonment. lol
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by ASL33: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
idupaul:
This is not the longest fuel queue ..yall need to see the north west filling station before VGC and what the queue is saying
that one was terrible on sunday.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Tinyemeka(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
Royal155:
I remember during GEJ regime, how he was vocal, dropping prophetic messages every now and then. Now he has kept mute because the wind of CHANJI has now blew off what was used to blind fold him.

WE DEY WATCH IN 3D

cheesy There's no strong mobile network in Emene aka Outside Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
wagazala:

That isn't even long, I've seen a queue 3 times longer than that. There was a certain fuel crisis in Nigeria during 2000 - 2004 , not really sure which exact year it was but there wasn't any fuel in and around Lagos with only NNPC station, Ikoyi ( Alfred Rewane road ) having fuel in Lagos. I got there with my car at about 8am and saw the longest queue I have ever witnessed in my life, I parked at the exit of the station and decided to walk to the end of the queue , after walking the full length of 3 streets I stopped a bike to take me to the end of the queue, the queue ended at Obalende and I paid the bike man 100 naira. Now that is a queue to beat ( Ikoyi to Obalende ).

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by free37: 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
Royal155:

WE DEY WATCH IN 3D

grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by darlenese(f): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
That's the length of Buhari's cluelessness

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by haibe(m): 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
MadCow1:

Bro.. It may sound insensitive but even me sef have my own threshold. At some point, the NLC would have to kick in and declare a force majure situation.

But what I meant with that statement is that I am will to suffer the pain now in exchange for a better tomorrow.

I don't believe importing more fuel is the solution.

I don't believe in subsidy either.

The earlier Nigerians know the truth about the state of affairs in the country, the earlier we start appreciating the work needed to fix this decay.

Can u pls tell me the real reason we are facing all this? Am confused
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Btruth: 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
Vickett petrol station @ Ota. Bottle breaking and stabbing must happen everyday to confirm petrol still dey inside their tank.

cheesy
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by glossy6(f): 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
mandax:
Yes. But who is sure that PMB understands the economic implications?

Petroleum ministry and Federal Inland Revenue Service - FIRS- are the two greatest money generating depts for Nigeria.

Last year, FIRS generated about N4.8 Trillion to Nigeria.

Election won. President Buhari took over Petroleum ministry.

Tinubu took over FIRS through his boy, Fowler, the man appointed by Buhari as boss of FIRS.

Tinubu boasted before TV cameras in Lagos during the last presidential campaign that he personally went to plead with Buhari to come out from retirement to contest the last presidential election.

Nigeria is in an intricate web of scammers who have no interest of the masses at heart.

1000 likes
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by kosokoadeyemi: 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
This is terrible sai buhari,sai osinbajo
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Rozaystunna(m): 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
Come to owerri u ll see the queue from nnpc mega station to bank road
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
gebest:
Good leader indeed
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by kosokoadeyemi: 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
This rubish sai buhari,sai osinbajo
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Kennydoc(m): 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
I recorded 4km of fuel queue by NNPC SuperMega Station along Kubwa express opposite Jahi district in Abuja last week. I don't think any fuel queue can beat that in Nigeria.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by naija247: 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
NNPC mega station Yola queue ma long no be small
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
That's Abj. for you. Where scarcity is on a senior boys level.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Bollinger(m): 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
schumastic:

what are you saying didn't he say he will turn it around once he gets into power? undecided undecided is a yr already and things are looking more bad than good, is really appalling angry angry

The fault is yours for not asking how he was going to do it. Nigerians will believe anything which is why the country is the way it is. You all need to start asking questions. In normal societies, people ask questions.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by cuteboy2: 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
idupaul:

That one na learner. Try Forte Oil after Lekki-1 toll plaza or the new Pinnacle station by the 2nd round about, Lekki-Epe expressway, you will weep for people. That queue is not less than 2 km long, and the queue is double or triple in some cases.

Some have slept there for for 2 days now, since Sunday

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by darealsola(m): 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
metrodirect:
Fuel scarcity in Nigeria has continued to break records in the history of excruciating discomfort caused by the unavailability of Premium Motor Spirit across the country.

The current crisis has been described as the most protracted scarcity in recent times.

A social media user named Miz Carzola based in Abuja has shared what she believes is the longest queue for fuel in the history of Nigeria in the course of different fuel crises that has so far become a normal occurence in successive administration.

http://www.042express.com/2016/04/fuel-scarcity-see-longest-queue-in.html
this isn't as long as I thought.come to ogbomoso, dere z a new petrol station(bovas) nd they selling it about #87.come nd see people queuing around 5:30am.they plenty like shit not to talk of normal hours of the day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo / Buhari & Queen Elizabeth Discussing At CHOGM In Malta / Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.