Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,026 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) (45394 Views)

Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja / Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) / Tree Branch On A Fuel Queue In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by 100Cents: 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
dubemnaija:

Super Zombie

No mind the blind followers. He feels buying fuel at N250 means he has money.

So who he help ?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by mcgaius: 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
metrodirect:
Fuel scarcity in Nigeria has continued to break records in the history of excruciating discomfort caused by the unavailability of Premium Motor Spirit across the country.

The current crisis has been described as the most protracted scarcity in recent times.

A social media user named Miz Carzola based in Abuja has shared what she believes is the longest queue for fuel in the history of Nigeria in the course of different fuel crises that has so far become a normal occurence in successive administration.

http://www.042express.com/2016/04/fuel-scarcity-see-longest-queue-in.html

The longest fuel queue in history of Nigeria can be found in lagos. I think it's the queue from Oando at ikate roundabout lekki to Elegushi beach roundabout and straight to inside Elegushi beach.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by flokii: 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
sapiosexual1:

My brother welcome to the ban club. I get banned soo often that I sometimes forget to log into my various monikers for weeks. Check am na, one of the Mods is stalking that babe. That was a show of machismo for the babe. Youthful exuberance in a faceless forum. Wetin them go do if them mistake become oga for real life, e go worse pass idi amin.
Ps : if I don't reply ur mention just know that as usual, I've been banned.

it's actually bad

Brilliant minds can't express themselves anymore cos of "fear" of getting banned

The NL I used to know back then in 07/08 as guest was very cool.. but now there is no difference from LIB and d likes..

Really bad.. and they don't want SOCIAL MEDIA BILL passed.. AFRICANS
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by nortcentrallord(m): 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
Where is that useless minister of petroleumoleum who keep traveling the world and keep telling Nigerians in diaspora of how he is working had while poverty and hunger is kill his people @ home? That's the effect of an educated illiterate. What do you expect when all one has is a nepa bill

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by ninokushtree: 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
this looks good compared to lekki, Lagos
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by joshuaidibia(m): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Let it be..

For over 25 years now, our Refineries have been comatose..

We have been importing everything from PMS to AGO to Oil...

They even started subsidizing the cost to hide away the truth of just how bad things were from us..

Now that a Government has come in and is shaking up the system and the adverse effect of a disease that has been with us for over 20 years is showing, people are shouting.. grin

I am calm as fhuck.. I will pay 250/liter for PMS if thats what it takes, but things have got to fhucking change in this country.
undecided
MadCow1:
Let it be..

They even started subsidizing the cost to hide away the truth of just how bad things were from us..

Now that a Government has come in and is shaking up the system and the adverse effect of a disease that has been with us for over 20 years is showing, people are shouting.. grin

I am calm as fhuck.. I will pay 250/liter for PMS if thats what it takes, but things have got to fhucking change in this country.
:-/
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
flokii:

it's actually bad

Brilliant minds can't express themselves anymore cos of "fear" of getting banned

The NL I used to know back then in 07/08 as guest was very cool.. but now there is no difference from LIB and d likes..

Really bad.. and they don't want SOCIAL MEDIA BILL passed.. AFRICANS
Don't look too far my friend, they have eaten Aisha's rice, didn't you also see NL oga-at-the-top at the Forum for bloggers organised by Lai Mohammed, didn't you hear of what transpired there?
Ever since this new government came in, NL just went bananas, is that a coincidence? No.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Roadmike(m): 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
Changee here we come.

Was it ever this Bad under GEJ before the Propagandist Lai would make a mountain out of it. Lai where are u. Please say something.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Omoalaja99: 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
Na real sai Buhari!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by tete7000(m): 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
Buhari, the ...... caused all these.(Please fill in the gap)
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by banio: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Let it be..

It's either you are wealthy or you don't buy fuel, that's why you say fuel should go for #250.
The truth is that Nigerians are suffering, the least U could do is show empathy
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by tete7000(m): 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
Royal155:
Why has Mbaka refused to speak again? Or abi prophetic messages don finish?
I remember during GEJ regime, how he was vocal, dropping prophetic messages every now and then. Now he has kept mute because the wind of CHANJI has now blew off what was used to blind fold him.

WE DEY WATCH IN 3D

That one na false prophet now. God save am say we no dey old testament time, they for don stone am to death. cheesy
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by dandollaz: 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Let it be..

people commiting suicide cos of hardship is sacrifice?because u can afford it eeehh?smh
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Splinz(m): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
Bunch of incompetent lots at the helm of affairs! The same group of people that were castigating the last administration of uselessness is today the true definition of the word. Shame on this government!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by emmygzy(m): 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
gebest:
Lord Jesus Christ pls have mercy on Nigeria and deliver us from this captivity, we ve a good leader that ment a bad economy, pls turn our economy around for the better, this i pray in Jesus name-amen.

You mean it's your prayer that will make Buhari to receive sense. Nigerians are mumu.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Chamber10(m): 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Let it be..

You can afford to pay 250/liter...good, what about other Nigerians who cannot afford that? What a careless statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by efemty001: 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
idupaul:
This is not the longest fuel queue ..yall need to see the north west filling station before VGC and what the queue is saying

bros that North West queue reach Ajah Round about and almost linked to ado road. i fear o
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Let it be..

Here's another product of AISHA'S RICE AND CHICKEN.

I WAN LAUGH DIE.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
jpphilips:
Sane people in Abuja maintaining one line, in PH and Lagos, kiss that highway goodbye
Haha I believe that is Airport Road, Sabo Lugbe to be specific and I'm sure one of the 4 Oando filling stations along that high way is the one people are queuing to buy fuel from. That high way is regularly patrolled by Soldiers. If you step out of your line, na hospital you go take your dinner that day.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by MadCow1: 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
banio:

It's either you are wealthy or you don't buy fuel, that's why you say fuel should go for #250.
The truth is that Nigerians are suffering, the least U could do is show empathy

I agree that Nigerians are suffering.. But the truth is that we have been suffering for way too long.. This is the first time that the band aid is coming off of.

I am tired of the Government hiding the true situation of things from us. Subsidy is just a way the Government lies to us. That is why they are so scared to fully deregulate the downstream sector.

When the Government said PHC refinery was working, I was like Hmmm!! Is it this same refinery that my Company is bidding to change the outdated Boilers? If so then that refinery is on its last legs.. Not a news worthy of celebrating. That refinery is dead.

If the suffering we are experiencing now will lead to a long term solution, then lets bear with it..
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by jesussaves22: 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
I told them but they refuse to listen
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Let it be..

na only u Don yarn better talk...odas just dey yarn nonsense
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by liquidheaven(m): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Let it be..

you failed to add the part of how this administration plans to achieve that
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by edpunter(m): 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
kettykin:
this serves them right ! , notice how non of them ask questions about why they have to queue for something they can produce or reason for a moment about how to solve this problem.

You are right, I always wonder if this is really democratic/autocratic government.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Goldencollins: 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Let it be..

Shut that ur stinking mouth,so bcuz they want to build refineries and shake up things as u said the poor masses that voted them into power should suffer,so u re now telling me that if u want to build a new house,u will be sleeping outside till ur house is ready.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by MadCow1: 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
Chamber10:

You can afford to pay 250/liter...good, what about other Nigerians who cannot afford that? What a careless statement.

Bro.. It may sound insensitive but even me sef have my own threshold. At some point, the NLC would have to kick in and declare a force majure situation.

But what I meant with that statement is that I am will to suffer the pain now in exchange for a better tomorrow.

I don't believe importing more fuel is the solution.

I don't believe in subsidy either.

The earlier Nigerians know the truth about the state of affairs in the country, the earlier we start appreciating the work needed to fix this decay.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Goldencollins: 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
MadCow1:

I agree that Nigerians are suffering.. But the truth is that we have been suffering for way too long.. This is the first time that the band aid is coming off of.

I am tired of the Government hiding the true situation of things from us. Subsidy is just a way the Government lies to us. That is why they are so scared to fully deregulate the downstream sector.

When the Government said PHC refinery was working, I was like Hmmm!! Is it this same refinery that my Company is bidding to change the outdated Boilers? If so then that refinery is on its last legs.. Not a news worthy of celebrating. That refinery is dead.

If the suffering we are experiencing now will lead to a long term solution, then lets bear with it..

You are talking dusts.
I won't bear with a government that promised heaven and earth b4 election.
I won't bear with a government that promised to perform magic ones they ascend power.
I won't bear with a government that doesn't care abt d citizens.
I won't bear with this government bcuz top government officials don't suffer the hardship suffered by d masses.
But since you are a Zombie,U can bear with them,u re free to put ur life on d line for them.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Controversialad: 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ah! I like. Gbagan
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by MadCow1: 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
liquidheaven:
you failed to add the part of how this administration plans to achieve that

Thats one point I cant speak to right now to be honest..

I am really really keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that whatever it is this Administration plans to do with regards to this fuel crisis is not a short term solution like we have been seeing in the past..

Enough of all the short term solutions. Time for us to start fixing issues once and for all..

If I ever had the chance to meet with President Buhari, I would advise him to make sure he carries Nigerians along every step of the way with his plans on how to fix things.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by MadCow1: 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
Goldencollins:

Shut that ur stinking mouth,so bcuz they want to build refineries and shake up things as u said the poor masses that voted them into power should suffer,so u re now telling me that if u want to build a new house,u will be sleeping outside till ur house is ready.

You dont have to be rube boy.. You don't know me like that. This is a debate and I dont see any reason why you cant be civil.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by ManTiger(m): 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
gebest:
Lord Jesus Christ pls have mercy on Nigeria and deliver us from this captivity, we ve a good leader that met a bad economy, pls turn our economy around for the better, this i pray in Jesus name-amen.
God has already had mercy on us by giving us one off the most soughted and important mineral resources! We should have mercy on ourselves!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by MadCow1: 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
100Cents:

No mind the blind followers. He feels buying fuel at N250 means he has money.

So who he help ?

grin grin grin

lol @ who e help.. grin

Thats my line..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) / Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG / Buhari Receives Obasanjo At The Presidential Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.