Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Confused!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused!!!!! (2971 Views)

She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help ! / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me / Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confused!!!!! by mystikalb2(m): 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2008
guy's letz be serious about this issue because in normally sense we really have to enjoy our younth stage, datz d stuff u girlz hv to put in your sense of dissense grin grin cheesy
Re: Confused!!!!! by hotchic1(f): 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2008
mystikalb2:

guy's letz be serious about this issue because in normally sense we really have to enjoy our younth stage, datz d stuff u girlz hv to put in your sense of dissense grin grin cheesy

what about the adults,i mean married men,what is their own excuse,
Re: Confused!!!!! by Youngpo413: 7:04am On Jul 28, 2014
pahtahkee: May this thread not end into another male bashing thread.

@ Topic,
In my view I think because men are not fully satisfied that they have the best of lady. Almost every man believes there is still a better lady out there. undecided

I disagree,the reverse is the case.
Re: Confused!!!!! by Youngpo413: 7:13am On Jul 28, 2014
Sisikill: Awww, I can't believe people like you still exist and I don't mean that as an insult. . . .honestly I don't. I guess when you're jaded as as I am when ot comes to men, it's always refreshing to see people who are still perplexed by what makes group of human beings tick, especially the cheating part.

The Long answer to what confuses you can be found in an old tale passed down from generation to generation. . .I'm sure you've even heard it. It's about the scorpion and the frog and it goes like this

One day, a scorpion looked around at the mountain where he lived and decided that he wanted a change. So he set out on a journey through the forests and hills. He climbed over rocks and under vines and kept going until he reached a river.

The river was wide and the scorpion stopped because he knew there was no way on God's green earth he'd make it across the river. So he sat and waited, even contemplated going back from whence he came but the thot of others thinking he failed or that something was wrong with him stopped him. So he stayed there and whine about not having a good helper and all the same things men complain about these days, to every thing that passed by

Suddenly, he saw a frog jejely sitting in the rushes by the bank of the stream on the other side of the river, minding her own business. So the scorpion approached the frog and he decided to ask the frog for help getting across the stream.

"Hellooo My dear!" called the scorpion across the water in the sweetest voice, "Would you be so kind as to give me a ride on your back across the river?"

"Well now, Mr. Scorpion! How do I know that if I try to help you, you wont try to kill me?" asked the frog hesitantly.

"Because," the scorpion replied, "If I try to kill you, then I would die too, for you see I can not swim!"

Now this seemed to make sense to the frog. But she asked. "What about when I get close to the bank? You could still try to kill me and get back to the shore!"

"This is true," agreed the scorpion, "But then I wouldn't be able to get to the other side of the river!"

"Alright then, how do I know you wont just wait till we get to the other side and THEN kill me?" said the frog.

"Ahh, ," crooned the scorpion, "Because you see, once you've taken me to the other side of this river, I will be so grateful for your help, that it would hardly be fair to reward you with death, now would it?!"

So the frog agreed to take the scorpion across the river. He swam over to the bank and settled himself near the mud to pick up his passenger. The scorpion crawled onto the frog's back, his sharp claws prickling into the frog's soft hide, and the frog slid into the river. The muddy water swirled around them, but the frog stayed near the surface so the scorpion would not drown. He kicked strongly through the first half of the stream, his flippers paddling wildly against the current.

Halfway across the river, the frog suddenly felt a sharp sting in his back and, out of the corner of his eye, saw the scorpion remove his stinger from the frog's back. A deadening numbness began to creep into his limbs.

"You fool!" croaked the frog, "Now we shall both die! Why on earth did you do that?"

The scorpion shrugged, and with a sad expression on his face, he said,

"I could not help myself. It is my nature."

Then they both sank into the muddy waters of the swiftly flowing river and drowned.

The short Answer - It's their nature to Self Destruct.

Thats's why no matter how beautiful, supportive, submissive, perfect little wife or girlfriend you are, you will still get cheated on. No matter how perfect their lives are, they'll fine a way to ruin it.

Don't take it personally and don't let these guys decieve you into thinking there was something you could have done to prevent them from cheating because there isn't. . .It's their Nature

Nice
Re: Confused!!!!! by Noah13: 7:19am On Jul 28, 2014
Why won't they cheat.
Just imagine, after several rounds with your girl on a sunday evening. You get dressed, went to work just to discover that you had your secretary changed to this Hottie without getting notified. You also found that this chick was totally digging you, i mean she just kept flaunting her assets in your face. Now tell me what are you gonna do?
Re: Confused!!!!! by Youngpo413: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2014
hotchic1:

what about the adults,i mean married men,what is their own excuse,

varieties is the spice...
Re: Confused!!!!! by EmperorKross(m): 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
hotchic1:
Why do you guyz cheat?
Try to be as honest as possible please.

To be honest, We don't know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? / Why Do Some Guys Always Get Rejected By Women No Matter Their Good Luks? / " 3 Reasons Why Men Don't Approach Most Women"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.