Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Musings Of A Heartbroken Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Musings Of A Heartbroken Girl (663 Views)

See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him / Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musings Of A Heartbroken Girl by PenAStory: 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
http://penastory.com/2016/04/05/musings-of-a-heartbroken-girl/

How exactly am I supposed to tell them that it hurts and I’m losing my mind? They keep asking if I’m okay and of course I lie with a smile on my face and I say I’m fine when in all honesty I feel like I am falling apart. We started dating on the 8th of June, 2015 and before we started dating, he was AWOL for 35 days after which he came back and we continued our love. I should have seen that as a sign but I chose to ignore it. All through last year, we had our bad times and we had our good times but thankfully the good was more than the bad. We fought and we argued but we kissed and made up. All my friends thought he walked on water and we were almost everyone’s favourite couple.

Everything changed after my birthday when he went back home to Kaduna. He never called, hardly texted. Even when I called, he would always claim to be doing something and promise to call back which never happened and when I texted, he would read but not reply. I kept telling myself things were going to get better when he came back to Lagos and after two months I got my boyfriend back with me or rather I got the remainder of who he was.

The first two weeks of his return came with us seeing fairly regularly and him spending all the money he brought back on clubbing. I advised him but he never listened to me. I still kept on trying. After then, he went AWOL again and returned only to tell me that he borrowed money from someone and that the person was not allowing him to be and he may need to defer his semester. Me being the good hearted fool, I gave him money as I have done a couple of times in the past. It wasn’t like I had much but I just really cared and wanted him to be happy and comfortable. Since the day he collected the money from me, I haven’t seen him as he is MIA again. I heard from a very reliable source that the reason I haven’t heard from him is because he has a new girl friend named Ann.

He, my reliable source and the person he borrowed money from are all living with the girl in her house. I almost lost my mind. I just started laughing like someone that just ran mad. A thousand and one things was going through my mind at that moment. All the time I wasted waiting for him, all the energy I invested in the relationship, the monogamy I practiced, the way I treated his friends like mine, the addictions I tried living with, me showing him to my mum and friends.
It hurts a lot and I don’t know when I’ll stop hurting but I’ll keep saying I’m fine. Maybe if I lie to myself a lot, I’ll start believing it.

Source: PenAStory www.penastory.com

Re: Musings Of A Heartbroken Girl by Cutehector(m): 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
Allah carnations if Jay does such like this to u.. I will kill him personally
Re: Musings Of A Heartbroken Girl by sinaj(f): 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
This just why some girls double date sad
Re: Musings Of A Heartbroken Girl by firstking01(m): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
sinaj:
pls can u recapitulate in plain language, didn't read the epistlesad
Re: Musings Of A Heartbroken Girl by TheSociopath(m): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmn. .... I know that feeling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musings Of A Heartbroken Girl by Bluezy13(m): 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmm...

After all, it's just PenAStory.
I'll pen one later.
Re: Musings Of A Heartbroken Girl by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
sinaj:
Wrong, girls that double date are usually the ones treated like treasures by the boyfriends
Re: Musings Of A Heartbroken Girl by cr7lomo: 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
Girls should accept the man that truly loves and respects her because this type of thing happens to those women that are crazily in love with a dude that they think is truly into them.... Women never learn
Re: Musings Of A Heartbroken Girl by CertifiedFreak(m): 12:19am On Apr 11, 2016
Just plain dumb. Sitting there telling "PenAstory" the story of ur life when two bottles of Orijin should be lodging somewhere in that dude's sides because me know say "PenAstory" no fit indemnify your catalogue of losses.
Re: Musings Of A Heartbroken Girl by AfroKnight: 12:39am On Apr 11, 2016
Lol. What she omitted were the unreasonable demands she made when he was around. Gone AWOL indeed. cheesy

The brother has escaped from her claws. Let me celebrate him with a cold bottle.

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is More Correct ???? / Why Are Women Still Dependent On Men ? / Conditions That Cause Infertility In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.